What was the deal with this dude?

He hated being called girly but then started crossdressing and kissed a guy but says he's not gay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u9wQFM6O7M
twitter.com/HachimitsuScans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do people even remember Moyashimon?

I still need to properly go through it. It had a neat edutainment premise that I liked, but I've just never made time for it.

I remember people complaining about the second season looking worse than the first, which was weird because I think it was the same studio doing it too.

Just recently watched it. Pretty great actually. Seasom 2 sucked though. They even teased a season 3 that will never happen

He hated being called a coward but then he went into punch-fight-fuck mode and killed a guy but says he's not into hurting people.

>kissed a guy but says he's not gay
What's weird with this? This is the norm in here. Hell, I'll fundle his cute bum if I could.

>What's weird with this? This is the norm in here. Hell, I'll fundle his cute bum if I could.

That's called being gay user

>kissed a guy but says he's not gay

as long as their balls weren't touching

He might just be an Arab. Doesn't make it less gay though.

They significantly changed the designs, it wasn't the quality of the animation or anything like that. I heard some claim that the new designs were closer to the manga, but lots of people (myself included) simply preferred the S1 designs.

The S2 episode content was also just worst than the first.

It's not gay if you it's not gay.

I'm referring to /a right now. See and . I don't mind being bi if he's that cute anyway.

I remember that I loved it and its OP
youtube.com/watch?v=2u9wQFM6O7M

I wish the manga was translated, but I hear it's just an essay per page or something.

No one minds on the internet, unless you happen to run into christfag-kun.
At least your thing is somewhat socially acceptable compared to mine.

Yeah, for horrible s2.
> What was the deal with this dude?
Lack of dojins.

He's just confused. I mean, obviously he's fucking gay.

It's not gay if she dresses up like gothic lolita and looks cure. You dumb fuckin faggot.

>Lack of dojins
You should look harder.

>manga ran for 10 years with 13 volumes
>translations are dead
I should really get around to learning nip

It's probably full of technical biology and chemistry terms too, so good luck with that.

uhhh, they're not dead at all mate.
Latest translation was released today
twitter.com/HachimitsuScans

Nice thumbnail faggot.

I jerked off to that one already.

Never got around to watching S2. What was wrong with it?

Who is she? I love qt goth meidos.

He just wanted to be throatfucked like a good sissy.

It's never gay, user. Not even when it's Archer.

Why doesn't anybody give real answers? If you don't know just say so.

btw anyone happen to have that anime stitch of Haruka holding a glass of wine with a crazy look in her eyes?
I can't remember if she's wearing a dress or her bsdm outfit in it.

>lets drop the comedy and insert some drama instead, what could possible go wrong?

Have you read the manga lately? He's going full gay.

Is this about S2? What happened exactly? Didn't watch it.

He likes traps.

Yes, watched it when it came out. Manga scans have finaly picked up again.

Kei has a permanent spot on my fap cycle, of course I remember

3 new chapters dropped today, I love this manga

Dude is seriously in denial, hell he followed Sawaki to America just because he went to meet up with the the Marie.

>I wish the manga was translated
Are you joking, Hachimitsu is up to Vol. 10 with several chapters released today.

Traps don't generally do it for me but good god the things I'd do to Kei's little gothic hole.

It wasn particularly drama heavy at all, Haruka was going to quit school because of an arranged marriage. Sawaki, Misato and Kawahama went to France to stop it on the professor's orders(though he didn't flat out tell them to) where they met a girl name Marie who looked like Kei. They dealt with Haruka's fiance and helped Marie's families vineyard and went home. The comedy never really left, and they didn't go full on drama mode so I dont know what dude was complaining about.

Kei was the first trap I was sexually excited by, I will never forget him.

>He hated being called girly but then started crossdressing and kissed a guy but says he's not gay
sounds like a typical Sup Forums shitposter

The second season was fine despite the much worse character designs.

Better quality

I think that's a man.

and?

best boi

Still no answer.

see