Have we been wrong this whole time?

Just had an experience that made me question everything...

>Be me
>Have shitty job at McDonald's
>Lines my pockets with money, but that's all
>Most customers are rude and entitled
>Some are polite
>Instructed to strike up conversation with these normies if they're food isn't ready yet
>Today
>Passing out food in drive-thru
>Nigger drives up
>Whatever, lots of niggers come get McDonald's
>Treat him like a human
"Uhh, you had the mcdouble, the McChicken, and a 6 piece chicken nugget?"
>Responds affirming his order
>Tell him it will be a while
>Starts saying that's totally fine, he understands it's busy, do what we gotta do.
>That's out of character for a nigger, he wasn't demanding or anything
>Still spoke with ebonics, but it was like Chris Rock style
>Strike up conversation
>Super chill dude
>Talks about the weather
>Makes jokes
>Overall extremely charismatic
>Food finally ready
>Give him his food
>Thanks me for the food and the experience
>Still very polite and charismatic
>Am I dreaming?
>Doesn't ape out once.

Were we wrong about niggers, or was this man an outlier? What caused such a drastic change?

Attached: 1478666082850.jpg (2048x1256, 117K)

wow it's almost like a bunch of mentally ill outcast retards and out of touch boomers on the internet are wrong
who would have guessed

wow op you realized that there are outliers within culture much like how there is upstanding whites and then white trash

Exceptio probat regulam

I'm not even going to debate this. If you keep your guard down around blacks, you're going to learn soon enough.

A trained ape is still an ape.

I bet he has white blood most likely a coalburner
Also blacks vs nigs learn the difference
every minority race has the few that imitate white culture and are victims of the Jews like the rest of us
Nothing new

"The smartest person in the world could be a fat black woman, while the dumbest person could be a fit white man. Racism doesn't deny that there are exceptions to the rule and that individuals should be judged on a case by case basis, it just recognizes that there are generalities that hold their place as well, and race is no exception to this."
>1 post
>Obvious slide thread is obvious
>SAGE

I work at a YMCA next to a McDonalds. I can confirm that these are outliers, about 75% of all niggers I deal with are ghetto slime who get pissed if the basketball court is too full with children for them to dunk on eachother and run a full/half court game. the other 25% is super chill and will buy me chinese.

I can also say though that about 60% of white people I deal with are also ghetto slime that act the same way. About 20% are entitled rich douche bags from Cornell. and the other 20% are fine.

don't get me started on the fuckin asian demographic, they are the worst.

listen to harry potter here

No.
Everyone once in a while you meet a good one.
Or at least one thats better then the rest.
Still wouldn't trust.

Most people are nice. But that doesn't mean that a multi-ethnic society is workable. You shouldn't hate every black person for being black, it's just important to be aware that they will never be like us and have very different political interests.

Definitely a rare form you ran in too. Apparently they do exist. But that's maybe 1% of the nignog population.

Attached: 384161890_f02bc4f9c6.jpg (300x400, 33K)

>what are statistical anomalies
>also what is anecdotal evidence

Slide thread sage.

>job at McDonald's

Attached: 1496937575360.png (1000x1000, 128K)

Niggers do have a certain level of respect for people in shit jobs. Most niggers have shit jobs. The majority of negative encounters come from sheboons

Thank you Cortez

That wasn't a nigger you retard that was a /po/oragami enthusiast

>Have shitty job at McDonald's
How's that micky d's employee snatch bruh

>1 exception to the pack
AAAR WIII WRROOONG ABOUT NIIGGEEERS?!
I MET ONE GOOD NIGGA THEYA LL ARE NOW!

Not bad

Attached: 1518043625923.png (2236x2232, 1.3M)

stop speaking my language paco

Perfect excuse to be late to wherever he was going next.

applies to

the real problem is that proximity to the seawater of the atlantic ocean statistically deforms the spermazoa, resulting in a shrunken cranium. even if one lives nowhere near it, this toxic substance still gets into the food and the consumer goods and ablates the testicles. this is scientific fact. do not rely upon these craven "personal observations" - seek truth in fact

>literally having no idea how statistics work
>thinking that trends equal absolute truth for every member of a demographic
>ques- fuck it.
I bet you’re one of the >DRUMPH BETRAYED YOU every time he says something< faggots.

>Were we wrong about niggers, or was this man an outlier?

There are always outliers. I'm a hispanic gun owner, pro 2A voting republican that has an impeccable grasp with written english, but if I spoke it outloud, you'd be able to tell that I'm not a native english speaker. I'm a minority, of a minority. We still have to keep out niggers and spics though, for every "good" nog or beaner, there's 100bad ones. They don't want to die for this country, they don't want to kill for this country, they don't want to sacrifice to preserve it.

By sacrifice I don't mean being given a gun and told to go fight in a war. Those children that died in Parkland? That's the type of price that comes with FREEDOM. America love it or fuck off.

Attached: 1484848322098.jpg (800x820, 149K)

Holy shit another user from Tompkins. Student or towny?

that wasn’t a nigger, that was a black man

>anons, what if a group isn't 100% certified shit?!
Should've figured you're retarded by the second greentext line.

Attached: 1497671485669.jpg (500x554, 100K)

>later that night same nigger robs McDonald’s at gun point

If he was being nice it’s because he was up to something

This. An elusive rare black man

>mcdouble, McChicken, and a 6 piece chicken nugget
patrician taste

> McDonald's
>Lines my pockets with money
You have some pretty small pockets

Fucking retard has one good experience and forgets everything

Christ... fucking kill yourself

tell us about your personal experiences!

what's your job, user?