Boruto discussion

When we'll see them fighting the crap out of someone together?

Wasabi has to display any sort of skill before that happens.

Wasabi with Chakra claws would be dope.

The sensei of them must be very lucky to train three cuties.

New Boruto preview pics

This crap is going to introduce new generations of idiot weebs flying around like retards. Do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

Jobber incoming

TnJ for the .
What do you guys think the next arc will be? We finally getting to the movie arc?

So, the new stats came out. Mostly boring shit except Moegi has wood style now.

>Moegi has wood style now.
Holy shit really?

Yes.

Konohamaru needs to breed with her now. A Sarutobi that can do wood style would be the tits.

This is the first time we heard about Moegi's surname? Your turn Udon.

>Your turn Udon
First name Udon. Last name Noodles.

Why the fuck does she have wood style when Hashirama's fucking granddaughter doesn't and Oro needed to kill 60 children to get someone to have it?

What part of Academy Students dont these writers understand?

Sarada should have ran out of chakra spamming Haxringan in a couple of minutes. The New Swordsmen are supposed to be high genin tier like the Sound Four yet these Academy students beat them.

>hurr well

Actually Part 1 Nardo and Sauce would job to the new swordsman thats how strong they are, they would need Curse Seal or Kyuubi to beat them. Kagura is a fucking kage candidate and jobbing to Boruto what the actual fuck.

Because Tsunade isn't Hashirama's granddaughter, she is Tobirama's.

>Konohamaru is stronger than Naruto and Sasuke

I guess that Konoha has got some good jonin

>katon spammer that isn't an Uchiha

>Sarada should have ran out of chakra spamming Haxringan in a couple of minutes
Salad has deep chakra reserves due to Sakuras 100 healing jutsu

ACADEMY STUDENT!!!!!!!!!

Hashirama could only get it up for Madara.

It's just the kind of shit we are getting now.

Bort can use 3 elemental techniques when only using one as a genin made Kakashi shit his pants in part 1 and Mitsuki can into sage mode.

Mitsuki is ubermench I dont care what he does since it makes sense for Oro to make a kid more powerful than normal ones.

You're already watching crap, so you're partway there.

He's a sarutobi tho they are know for that.

school lasts longer in post-war Naruto

No its still 3 years then genin.

It seems Naruto has made better schooling and people learn more things it seems since they aren't in constant war anymore.

Sarutobi's are better katon spammers than Uchihas, not a joke.

You niggers forget that bort are the best breed that there it exists.

>God genes + god descendant genes = OP boy

Borutos generation is already shitting on Narutos generation.
I love this. We in for a good time boiiisss.

It was always said that the next generations surpass the current ones. Except if your were Hashirama or Madara.

Fuck off narutards

If Moegi is able to use Wood style then Hawawa should be able to do so with ease thanks to Nue.

MoreEggy is new best girl confirmed!!!!
Holy shit I can't believe we have a new wood user.

Honestly i think this is just another databook bullshit, because on earlier stats there was people who could use Wood Style as well and they never even tried on using it. Maybe they're just natural born users but they don't actually use. Like Hinata was with Lighting Style.

>earlier stats there was people who could use Wood Style as well and they never even tried on using it
Proof?

I really wouldnt care if they were GENIN NOT ACADEMY STUDENTS.

Only a few in this list actually used wood-style.

Also it's just a mixture of water with earth style.

Sasuke and Itachi were spitting chunnin-tier jutsu when they were a little kids, stop being such a whiny faggot.

teen long haired sarada when
teen long haired sarada chimpout when

You mean Itachi.

Sasuke as well.

Where can I find these stats?

Does she have Earth affinity?

Wood affinity= Earth + Water

They just got leaked by credible sources online.

Ninja Academy only works with slice of life not action, the writers for Boruto are fucking hacks.

Boruto must be a fucking Genin for any action pack plot to make any sense at all.

I dont even want to begin to explain why Chojuro letting these stupid kids handle fucking terrorist is bad writing or Chojuro jobbing to the terrorist in the first place.

reddit spacing

>I dont even want to begin to explain why Chojuro letting these stupid kids handle fucking terrorist is bad writing or Chojuro jobbing to the terrorist in the first place.

Like how Nardo on his first mission had to face two actual Mist Swordsmen + a mob? Y'all like whine a fucking lot, just stop fucking watching.

That was a mission jackass, this isnt, and they had Kakashi anyway. All they have is that jobber Shino and this is also a fucking field trip.

What part of ACADEMY STUDENT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

What's the difference between an academy student on it's final year to a recently formed Genin on his very first mission?

You just wanna whine like the fucking faggot you are.

Burrito and Salad also have the Mitsukage backing them. It's basically the same thing as naruto but Burritos threats aren't as dangerous.

I wonder if the staff really planned for Sumire to become popular

The problem with Burrito is that Nardo and Sauce are still alive meaning there can be serious threat at all, they need to die so there can be a plot.

Also the timeskip from Nardo is too short maybe 100 or 200 years into the future would be enough time to asspull strong new villains out of nowhere.

>but but it would be futuristic
Not if the writer isnt a hack, they could remain the same technologically for millenia like us humans did before we had electricity.

Wasabi

Mizuno

Nardo and Sauce suffered a bit with Shin.

Nardo is rusty as fuck due to sit his ass on a chair for years and Sasuke eyehax takes a lot of his stamina now.

Let me remind you how strong Nardo and Sausage are.

Also Adult Sausage was fighting Kinshiki who can slice planets so yhhhhh noooooo.

I doubt they thought hinata fans would project hinata onto Sumire if that's what your're asking. That's the only reason why people "like her". It's kind of a meme.

>Nardo and sauce still get rusty with no action happening. We act like they're both immortal being with no weakness but that's far from the truth. They're both still humans. We need to stop putting them on some unkillable/immortal/god pedestal.

This is true. I mean Nauruto in particular can be easily assassinated by a well thought out plan given he's in konoha all the time and not exactly sharp since he's doing paperwork most of the time.

It also doesn't help that the aliens are helping out the enemy with tech that might neutralize their powers since most originally came from them.

Hinata similiar design + cute and friendly character + secret "boss" personality + daddy abusing them + guy saving their lifes + shipping scenes + "Boruto-kun~...".

Himawari was probably ment to be
the next gen Hinata before Boruto became an own series and them missing a Hinata kind of character in Boruto's age.

>Sarada Chimpout when
Seems like she'll pull a Madara "Slaughtering everyone while laughing" rather than Chimpout

This. People forget that the Bijuu, the Sharingan all of that shit originally belonged to aliens until one of them (Kaguya) went rogue and her sons spread it to the humans. Obviously the aliens have a better mastery and understanding of their own powers while humans have to stumble to figure that same shit out. Perhaps the aliens can develop an anti-Bijuu weapon that can cut off Naruto's unlimited chakra supply. Or perhaps an anti-Sharingan weapon. Surely there are more powerful aliens than Kaguya given she herself was scared of their retribution too. Naruto and Sasuke definitely aren't invincible.

Nice meme

Sasuga uchiha

I'm not a sumirefag, but it's a little grating to hear people constantly refer to her as a Hinata-like character.

She's only Hinata-like in that she's, on the surface, shy.

There doesn't -need- to be a character 'like Hinata', just as Sarada isn't really 'like Sakura' that much - she's an infinitely better character, aside from yelling 'shannaro' (what the fuck does that even mean?) all the time.
I don't think the writers plan out characters to basically fill the roles of the old characters, except maybe for Shikadai who's a blatant clone.

Sumirefag here, and I couldn’t agree more

They wouldn't Naruto could do 70 on panel clones without Kyubi since chapter one.

Also rank is meaningless age is the real factor and Kakashi and Itachi were Jounin at age 8 and 6

Naruto was never 'without Kyubi' though. Even when he didn't have the red aura, he still had more chakra because of it, didn't he?

Plus he was an Uzumaki.

I do think the battles this arc were shit though. They could've been better if they saved this for post-graduation and the villains could have maybe been actually competent.

>still had more chakra because of it, didn't he?
Yes Jiraiya said that his seal was made so that kyubi chakra would mix with his normal chakra.

Using one element is common at best. Literally a drop-out from ninja academy could do it.

Using more than one element is good, but still nothing special; COMBINING elements is when shit gets real.

Will they just let them breed?

>Started a war
>almost started a coup
>nuked the village once, almost destroyed it again
>caused the apocalypse

Why is choucho so sassy?

She’s a thick nigress

Yeah but it's clear that those characters aew inspired by Sakura/Karin and Hinata somehow.

Happy Halloween guys and girls

Sarada is THICC!

This means Moegi is a descendant of the Sage, too! Otsustuki blood flows through her veins!

Manga salad was thiccer

>tfw halloween themed boruto art never ever

>Naruto's face
- Not this shit again

Not anyone can just mix water and earth, or else no one would have gone through so much trouble to get Hashirama's DNA. Nature transformations are a birth-related concept.

fat black girls are always sassy user.

>breed
Something the Senju seem to be pretty shitty at

>Moegi Kazamatsuri
Scuse me what?

According to the boruto manga stats she can use mokuton jutsus.
Not sure how strong it is, but she can use it appearantly.

I assume we will never, ever receive an explanation for how she can do this.

Who know we have never even seen her use it, hell we have never even seen her throw a shuriken.
So they might even just leave at that, but if it ever is going to get explained it will probably be in the anime

But like, wood release was made out to be this insanely powerful, insanely rare thing. How the fuck does Konohamaru's literally who teammate have it? Is she Tsunade's niece?

>Tsunade's niece?
This is the same manga that later told us that Orochimaru knew from day one that Naruto came from a special snowflake clan and was the son of a ninja that could easily destroy him in battle. Yet never once commented on how much of a failure he was to them.

So yes I'm willingly to buy that she is Tsunade's niece.

A lot more!

Everyone is just as confused as you.
Only explanation is if she got her hands on hashirama cells or that she can use it through those jutsu dispensers.

Since when did Wood Release become a Senju (Hashirama) thing? Tobirama can use water and everyone can do that.

So Moegi can, you know... just use Wood Release.

Or she's Yamato's kid.

Same reason why only Haku could use hyouton literally everyone who could use mokuton up untill now, made a big deal about how they have Hashirama cells implanted.

That's because Senju actually care about their children instead of knocking up women and leaving or perishing to urban violence.

Scrawny child prostitutes with daddy issues are not supposed to be thick

HAhaha, holy fuck, Moegi being Ikemoto's waifu wasn't a meme.