BREAKING NEWS!!! Donald Trump Jr.'s wife, Vanessa, files for divorce

Donald Trump Jr.'s wife, Vanessa, files for divorce
>Vanessa Trump filed for divorce from her husband, President Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., on Thursday in New York City.
>- Donald Jr. and Vanessa Trump
In a statement obtained Thursday night, the couple said: "After 12 years of marriage, we have decided to go our separate ways. We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families. We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time.”
>The White House declined to comment to Fox News.
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/15/donald-trump-jr-s-wife-files-for-divorce-report.html

Attached: 1521150011195.jpg (1470x828, 104K)

Don Jr should find a hot Latina. Will be a good look for a Presidential run in the future.

Even millionaires get divorced by the eternal white roastie.
Who is surprised?

I'm curious what Donald Trump is going to say.

>women are whores regardless of the stock
imagine my shock

Yes, all woman are whores. That includes mom's, wives and daughters ect.

Smart girl. Getting out early. That whole Presidentialpalooza is gonna smell like a dirty diaper in a few weeks.

Trump had a bad time keeping a marriage together, why wouldn't Jr?

she looks like a straight up cunt, chilly in the not good way.

...yes? Yeah, right, ok.

I mean ill assume you weren't sarcastic, literally every single woman who was ever disloyal was at lease one of those things so bringing that up is completely irrelevant. So yeah ill assume you were not sarcastic.

>chinlet
>cannot keep marriage together
is anyone surprised by this?

JUST

Attached: 1501301297319.jpg (233x261, 18K)

Attached: 1521163902985.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

>foreveralonecore lets argue about women

Attached: 1408756562929.jpg (699x637, 43K)

At one time I'm life one of my captains told me that all woman where whores. He pissed me, because I thought he was completely full of shit, but over 20 years later, I see he was correct.

marry a virgin next time, you wont have this problem.

I did the first time, but after that, they are no longer virgins. So there in lies a hidden problem.

>implying
>implying it would even matter
>implying personal experience trumps statistics and predictable results.

Welcome to America now learn English you fucking retarded nigger.

>Daddy presidente doesn't do what Jews want
>Jew whores bugger off
They are trying to squeeze the family. Pro tip:
It isn't going to work.

For exactly what, kikefaggot.

isn't she a jewess anyways?
and wasn't he reposting farakhan spouting 'antisemitic' rhetoric just a few days ago? idk about you, but i see this as a good thing

Cuck

He cheated on her with Marco Rubio

Who is she going to move on to? Does she think she will do better at her age?

Props to the next woman who’s going to be wifed up by that man.

realistically speaking, he probably cheated on her with some A++ 20 year old, and has also been an insufferable memeing edgelord around the house ever since he got elected

Btw good job Don J for making 5 kids.

He’s kinda dorkie looking here. He’s one of those guys that look better as they get older.
Way better.

Attached: 91EDA53D-F978-4F54-84E2-9680957331FC.jpg (227x340, 61K)

Gayest comment ive ever read

Attached: 5C17435A-7895-42EF-A4B7-EFDE7682C81A.jpg (2048x1536, 333K)

Damn he looks just like Ivanka in boy-drag there.

She probably doesn't want to be legally stuck with all the debt he is running up.

>he tweeted farakhan spouting 'antisemitic' rhetoric just a few days ago
>Jewish wife
Good point, this may have played into it. Jared gets demoted, another Jew gets fired, Bibi on the ropes in Izrael. the tribe rattles its ziospears.

yes, natural aging

Yes, I agree, all women are whores. Especially your moms user.

No, that was fake news.

That's what happens when daddy rapes your sister and your wife finds out about it lul

>HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF!

Attached: 3820840E-79FD-43F9-9AB5-BB307EB571B7.png (645x773, 37K)

Q predicted this.

Good, we don't want a jew first lady.

getting out before he gets arrested

Q predicted the exact day too

he probably caught her fucking while he was out on business and came back early. otherwise she would be going ballistic on the media talking about what a monster he is or some hysterical shit. but the fact she is clammed up asking for privacy shows shes the whore who instigated it and don jr is too embarrassed to talk about it either

>like father, like son.
he's got one more divorce to go before his presidency.

I think you're right

You fucking autistic virgins, she left shortly after opening an envelope filled white powder. She had a near death experience and ran for her life.

5 kids? that's a loose goose.

Agreed.

kek

>Yes! Now I will finally get some of dad's attention!

Attached: d.jpg (431x594, 71K)

obviously the children arent top priority if theyre splitting up the family and going through divorce process

assassination attempt, get scared, file for divorce = libs are celebrating. oh baby, really high iq to understand

unroll the (((scroll)))
pay the toll

shes going to marry a big white cocked anglo, and i cant blame her