Gurren Lagann, Umineko and everyone who is above level 15 D&D wizards

Pretty much most realitywarpers

Monika

Atem from Yugioh can defeat her.

gohan blanco

Bruce Lee

For fuck's sake, Kumagawa can beat her, I've told you like 57 times already

lelouch lamperouge can use geass to make her die tbqh

Maybe he keeps making these threads because no one has given a correct answer.

Can she even die though? Being dead would imply a canon fate, which would violate the most fundamental aspect of her character.

> What's up, Doc?

Najimi Ajimu from Medaka box.

i dont know i never watched Re:Zero all i know is that lelouch can make people kill themselves with the geass.

Ben 10.

the D

And Altair can't be killed without a very specific ritual (creating an undeniable canon for her), which was the whole point of the second half of the show. And she even survived being completely erased from existence by someone as powerful as her simply because there was a possibility that she wasn't dead.

Killing herself and coming back is pretty much one of her most natural abilities as a meme character with cartoon physics fighting against "realistic" anime characters.

> CHARGING GO~O!
More Sup Forums users should be forced to watched Chargeman Ken.

Monika!

Haruhi

Post cute Altair

Cute Altair playing pop-up mahou.

Technically anyone, just make a fan fiction saying you are her weakness and done. Maybe make her your sexual toy while you are at it.

Altair is only good for cutes, that dirty whore.

You say that like it worked for Matsubara who had access to hundreds of animators, massive money for publicity from the government and with Meteora's holopsicon.

they did not use the copyright

Saitama.

yuuya blacon o my rewind