Sup Forums on September 11, 2001

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 911.jpg (768x511, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fark.com/comments/45086/NEWS-FLASH-PLANES-CRASH-INTO-WORLD-TRADE-CENTER-PENTAGON-Our-link-to-CNN-works-thanks-Metafilter-We-have-news-pics-in-comments-section-if-you-have-any-post-it-there
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1XL1akTco
youtube.com/watch?v=hxQ2-DcZuR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the kikes.

The end.

its not even fucking september
you had one job
you should have been all like "oh its the ides of march, lets do Sup Forums-when-caeser-is-stabbed"
but nooooo
fuck you

Attached: IMG_2283.jpg (640x616, 93K)

came here hoping that (((catalonian))) faggot from the last thread shows up trying to refute this

I'm sure it's fine

anybody else buy the new system of a down album

This looks like the work of that tiny CIA sponsored Jihadist group led by that weird looking Saudi with renal failure out of Afghanistan's mountainous region.

Reports are it’s just a small plane accident of course poltards will try and blame the Jews

Here's an actual internet thread from 9/11

fark.com/comments/45086/NEWS-FLASH-PLANES-CRASH-INTO-WORLD-TRADE-CENTER-PENTAGON-Our-link-to-CNN-works-thanks-Metafilter-We-have-news-pics-in-comments-section-if-you-have-any-post-it-there

JEWS ARE RUNNING OUR FOREIGN POLICY AGAIN
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 345948C9-BE62-4FAC-AEB5-3EC92AB72193.jpg (1050x852, 231K)

The World Trade Center is owned by (((Larry Silverstein))).
It's probably some jewish insurance scam no big deal.

WHOEVER DID THIS WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF AMERICA I HOPE TO BLOODY HELL THOSE RESPONSIBLE HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO BE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES UNTIL WE BOMB THOSE SONS OF BITCHES NO GOOD TERRORIST SCUM!

That thread’s really interesting to read desu

>Reports are it’s just a small plane accident
this story brought to you by MSM, up next, Iraq, Saddam, and WMD's

Attached: message from sponsors.jpg (4131x3240, 3.34M)

> fark.com
mfw I was in that thread

Attached: download-9.jpg (226x223, 11K)

Literally nothing. This'll all blow over in a week as some freak accident. And ill just sit here chilling on Neopets.

There’s some threads on the Paradox Interactive forums from 9/11. Really unusual.

How did they know it was bin laden within an hour?

george bush and the neocons did this

found this gem of a post in there.
shills got a good head start

Attached: kek.jpg (1720x202, 47K)

I was set to to fly to California on American Airlines the morning of the 9-11 (not one of the downed flights). The amount of unity and respect on the streets was insane. I was in a shit neighborhood and went to buy a pint of Seagrams 7 and there were nigras asking me if I had heard and if I was alright. There were around ten people watching a TV in a convenience store. For days people would talk to people on the street. I will never forget the silence of no planes in the air.

Bin Laden had been built up to be a bogey man by that stage by the (((media))).

the first post to say bin laden did it was 23 minutes after that thread started user.

Probably less than an hour.

Fuckin A look at the foresight these jokers had...

Attached: 911 foresight.png (1124x440, 67K)

I'M STUCK ON THE 87th FLOOR OF THE OTHER TOWER

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: GMeV05.jpg (1491x1103, 159K)

Green text time:
>I'm a manhattan resident
>after plane hits tower I rush outside and see passport on the group from expelled debris
>find this odd so I approach my friendly nearby FBI agent and provide him the passport
>mystery solved, perpetrators will be easily identified shortly

t. official narrative

Attached: 911passport.jpg (620x400, 61K)

You have to keep in mind that Islamists had already hit the WTC before that and we were coming off of the Clinton administration who had launched Operation Infinite Reach and other anemic strikes against AQ.

Call 911

>Arabs in Palastine are dancing in the street right now

This song was a huge 9-11 tribute before jewtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv1XL1akTco

Was it true?

Yankees btfo

tfw i was 2

thought of this just after I posted, I had forgot to consider, but it's still a little weird to name Osama 20 minutes after the event.

Q predicted this

Turned out to be stock footage of a big Paki wedding from years prior and the media tried to say is was Muslims celebrating. Most probably still believe it

Q predicted this

i'm sure some were celebrating in the streets of Palestine, but i'd bet money they weren't arabs

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1516807484108.jpg (2000x1600, 350K)

I bet the jews did this

Attached: I have a thesis.jpg (300x168, 7K)

No but there was a guy who was killed by the government who predicted 9/11 a few months before it happened.

They killed him for resisting arrest I think.

NO SOURCE = SAGE AND HIDE

Attached: GTzyN5sX.jpg (481x481, 55K)

Time frame he would have been the first suspect. He did have the hubris to declare war against the US in 98.

Attached: war.jpg (550x471, 71K)

no, Tenacious D

>before it happened
Stop ruining the larp

Bill Cooper?

I thought Osama was uninvolved in the 93 bombing though. I didn't know a lot about the middle east beyond what schoolbooks told me at this time, so from the perspective of someone who did, you might be right.

Attached: file.png (980x784, 1.21M)

Yes.

Ramzi put his OP together without AQ funding. People were able to understand complex ideological targeting back then.

Attached: pic not related ever.png (194x259, 91K)

HOLY SHIT GUYS WHAT THE FUCK I SAW A VAN WITH A PLANE GOING INTO THE TWIN TOWERS JUST A WEEK AGO

I tried searching the archives for that date, but all i could find was that I'm a retard.

Attached: brainlet1.png (550x543, 18K)

congradulations, this is the first step to recovery, you fuckin' brainlet

Log out immediately and delete your account, mongoloid.

On another note I read through some of that kid that killed himself's web trail tonight.

That shit bums me out.

Attached: ronaldo cross.jpg (620x400, 86K)

Attached: file.png (980x653, 837K)

Not a single person here was born yet, nice try.

I was there. It was epic. Long before archives but I think I have a couple screencaps

Link?

Exclusive footage

Attached: 1516085377065.gif (336x335, 2.56M)

oh boy i sure hope we don't start blaming all muslims for this horrific attack! muslims are peaceful people! we shouldn't let such disgusting human beings tarnish an entire group of people!

but knowing my fellow americans they will probably blame all the poor muslims :( god i hate this country. can't believe bush won! supreme court failed us and failed democracy. bush is a disgusting christian who hates gay marrriage. that horrible pig. fuck him and christianity.

Attached: 1494860948342.png (2550x3300, 444K)

I'm from 2018 you're all faggots.
>also trump becomes president put me in the screencap

False flag, white men can't fly.

Wrong, I was actually working for an airline at the time.

I remember walking out of my room, and couldn't find any cartoons on the TV. News anchors were losing their shit and my mum and dad were panicking. My aunty had rang them up at like 4am (Ausfag) telling them that America was under attack.

Crazy times. I remember it pretty vivdly. Probably influenced my choices later to try and get into defence.

Who is trump

>I'm from 2018
Bullshit, the Mayan calendar says worlds gonna end in 2012

In your time he sells steaks.

The fact that 9/11 didn't stop Americans from further bombing innocent people shows you they don't care for their own people at all.

Stop your secret police from killing people faggot.

Attached: rifk lolz.jpg (298x442, 34K)

False flag, Jews again.

>PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON
PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON >PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON
PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON >PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON
PLANE JUST CRASHED IN PENTAGON

ITS HAPPENING BOYS!! WERE GOIN' TO WAR

wtf

assuming bin laden wasn't a stretch but, the real question is how did they identify the actual perps so quickly when they used fake ids?
>yfw they originally claimed to have used dna to identify them but that's long forgotten, maybe

Attached: hula hoop girls gifs gifkings10.gif (320x292, 779K)

what the fuck he is fucking falling, rip

Who would your suspects have been?

Let's say you solve the crime you get 2 million dollars. But if you get it wrong you get put at the end of a rope.

Attached: 2 for war.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Name?

Nice trips. Also, it’s kind of nice to hear something positive in the wake of tragedy. It’s tight that for a short time, racism fucked off and people just became people.

BREAKING NEWS! AN ELDERLY WOMAN HAS SEEN BUNCH OF DANCING ISRA...UH...ICELANDERS NEAR THE TWIN TOWERS! ANYWAY, BUY MY SUPER MALE VITALITY!

Attached: 1519946293531.jpg (350x350, 40K)

He is jumping famalam

>Who would your suspects have been?
Let's see..I have a passenger list but the names are fake. bodies incinerated but even if I had them which ones were the hijackers? I dunno, hang me.

most call me incoherent retard

you're glowing yet wierdly trying to tell us the truth

Classic
Z Y K L O N
Y
K
L
O
N

S
S
I
C
Ben

i cant stop watching american psycho since it came out last year.

>how did they identify the actual perps so quickly when they used fake id
you mean the jewish "art" students? we have pictures of those mossad agents doing their dirty shit. there is some quality suspect ass shit out here if you lurk hard enough user.

Okay, hello Mr. Incoherent Retard.

What is the name of the woman in the image you posted?

I know they weren't the actual perps, I perhaps should've said the true identi...the officia...the purported names
>and pictures to boot.

It is not that uncommon. I think it is a mix of adrenaline and the desire to reach out after traumatic events. I am older now but when large storms come I find similar feelings when crawling out from a hug winter storm and refilling my generator tanks. BUT I don't feel it if I go out into the field for a few weeks. I think the catalyst is the precipitating disaster.

Attached: 435345.jpg (1024x709, 146K)

among the millions of bits of paper and pulverized debris i was lucky enough to find the "hijackers passport" that somehow survived a plane crash when the entire fucking tower didnt.

They also found his turban, box cutter and his personal copy of the Quran all completely intact....guys its so obvious who did this, why waste time on an investigation

FUCK IM UP ON THE 67TH FLOOR OF THE NORTH TOWER. Sup Forums, THIS IS THE END, IM JUMPING

>"fire & explosion" from plane crash are big enough to bring down huge sky scraper at free fall speed turning it into cancer dust. We will never forget this and its burned into our psyche forever, WE WILL CATCH THOSE RESPONSIBLE
> hey look a passport that survived that same fire and explosion in tact, and oh would you look at that it belongs to the guy who flew the plane into that here building, now we know it wasn't the jews thank god.

the purest of mental gymnastics.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxQ2-DcZuR4

9/11 was a White Hat victory against Black Hats. Do not look into 9/11. Trust the process. Trust the White Hats. The deaths of 9/11 were necessary sacrifices, and they were heroes for their involuntary sacrifice. Cheney personally sought maximum payouts to the families. But do not question 9/11 or you are traitors who are aiding the Clinton Cartel. Be very careful and stop running your mouth about 9/11.

Attached: 1516477312055.jpg (494x393, 27K)

someone might wanna go grab some of those juicy investigation files from the SEC office over in WTC7, i've heard there are some minor office fires on a few floors, i'm sure it'll be nothing but better safe than sorry right?

I bet America will recover from this and we will be stronger as a nation 17 years from now and everything will be fine

But I actually was alive then unlike the rest of you cunts

10 years old me didn't understand any of what's happening

That kid didn't know his future was burning to the ground alongside those towers

The world never was the same

Had 9/11 happened with current internet the Al Qaeda narrative wouldn't last a week. Would literally have altered the course of history with much kvetching.

I was only a year and a half old

9/11's major weak point from ((((their))) operational perspective will always be how much the internet advanced in the years immediately following. It really hollowed out and undermined their narrative at crucial points, now there are enough of us out here that they have to play the long game of historical attrition rather than having a cut and dry story.

if there was HD video back then they would have been fucked. If 9/11 happened today we'd be up in arms within the week and israel would have been glassed within a month