Thunderbolt Fantasy thread

Happy Halloween Phoenix Killer ! see you on December.
I think these guys will fit well with Halloween season .

Betsu Ten Guy was the most fitting spokesman for Halloween. I'm sad I'll never get to see him again. He was such a fun villain.

Sorry girls, when i said fitting with Halloween season , i was not talking about that you two pretty ladies. I was talking about these guys

So what's her story, is it fatal injury or final form?

That's about it, all of theme are character in Pili,
show from the past , i just think they fit the season very well

>her story
Its a dude, and as for his story, basically, that's his real face under his mask. he normally appear like this

And hat's not just all, when he first took off his mask,he appears to be a very handsome man with no problem like this. But the truth is that that's a fake face, his wearing a fake skin to cover his truce appearance. is what he really looks like when he tear his fake skin off to show his true appearance
Which add the horror factor

The grim reapers from the kingdom of death
This one is the heroic "good reaper" (he is a morally questionable anti hero type though ) that helps the good guys .

His name is literally translate in English as the Sirius. His weapon is as you can see, a large
sickle.

Another grim reaper from the kingdom of death.
This one is the villain and evil reaper, the nemesis of Sirius, who constantly challenge and fight him.
He is a sadistic man and like to toys with other people's life, who he refer as a his "show "

season 2 when

Soon, my friend.

Pure sex in doll form