youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New episodes info when?

by tracing pannels from teen Gohan and gotenks

Reminder that Kafla is beautiful.

Reminder Broly is a beautiful god

I want to hakai all Sup Forumsfags

>Caulicuck mass suicides coming soon

Report them on sight and be a dick to them.

The idea of Goku Black came from Fake Ultraman and Fake Kamen Rider.
I'm not even kidding.
Someone get Cuckpup.

Kale probably won't even be in the manga.

Interesting. I did read something about Kamen Rider Black in that new interview

We need a new God of Destruction to genocide the shaggytrash.

Or this. Sup Forums crossposting memelords seethe with asspain whenever someone disallows their "contributions", I've seen it happen time and time again in infected threads about other series.

Possible Transformations that could happen for U7:

-SSBx2 Vegeta
-Super 35
-Mystic Blue Gohan

Yeah, that seems to have been the name inspiration. I'm slowly working my way through the interview, and that's how far I've gotten.

The OP pic is from the manga cover.

>Basically it talks about how Toriyama came up with the idea for the Future Trunks arc. Tori says it all started when he thought "what if I chance some colors here?". Toyo then says how he was shocked when he read Tori's draft because "Gods", who are supposed to be the absolute good, turned into the absolute evil. He believes it was a scenario that would evoke tension, and that writing a "Dragon Ball" story with real tension is pretty hard. That's why he thinks the alternate future is perfect for that because there are no Dragon Balls to revive and you also don't know the identity of your enemy.

>He then mentions how Dragon Ball's villains are always the "absolute evil that needs to be defeated" kind of characters, and that Zamasu's "Distorted sense of Justice" is what set him apart from prior villains. The next part says that even though both Zamasu and Shin are supposed to represent good, their characters are total opposites. Tori then mentions that he's not that good at portraying interior conflicts in his drawings by himself. Toyo says how Buu had none of that, and then Tori adds that back when he did Cell, he thought it was really "annoying" and that doing simple villains that are "just bad" is a lot easier.

>On the second page they talk about how the concept of Goku Black came to be. Toriyama says that he got inspired by series like Ultraman and Kamen Rider where occasionally you'd have a "Fake Ultraman *insert name*" or "Fake Kamen Rider" character. And since he actually wanted to try this for once, and also took inspired from "Kamen Rider Black", he came up with Goku Black. Toriyama also mentions how Masako Nozawa captured Zamasu's polite tone and how the editorial department has received letters from the female fans in which they say how sexy her performance as Goku Black felt to them.

>Not 100% sure on this one, but it says that in Tory's draft Zamasu (not sure if normal or fused) wasn't that strong of a character. He might be immortal, but the two SSB are more than a match for him. So the "immortality" and "Potara time limit" became his solution to having Goku and Vegeta fight alternatively. Because of their personalities, after the incident with Majin Buu, Goku and Vegeta would never have ever fused again. And even though "they weren't supposed to actually fuse, wanting to answer the wishes of the readers as well, he had no choice but to have them fuse".

He will force on them a completely different personality than the anime for no reason, then make them super weak. He will then forget about it and draw 3 chapters of Beerus fighting someone.

That's how Toyotaro rolls.

>fuse permanent
>krillin now forced to have a ladyboy for a wife

Hopefully he kills them off within a chapter

>the editorial department has received letters from the female fans in which they say how sexy her performance as Goku Black felt to them.

>There's one more passage in which Toriyama mentions that in his opinion, putting your own personal touch into the story is more important than following his outline down to the last word. Toyo then says that he usually doesn't diverge too much from the outline, but adds in some stuff he thought about, like Trunks training with Shin and gaining healing powers. He also thinks that's interesting

>Also, the interviewer asks about SSG Vegeta being only in the manga. Toriyama says he has actually supervised that part and it seems that is was actually Toyotaro's idea. Tori then adds that Toyo's ideas will appear more frequently in the manga from now on.

Hopefully they will be treated like terciary charactes and just get a few reaction faces in a couple of panels and that's it. Boring ass femsaiyans.

Hopefully making them less obnoxious and shitty.

>Toyo then says that he usually doesn't diverge too much from the outline, but adds in some stuff he thought about, like Trunks training with Shin and gaining healing powers. He also thinks that's interesting

Also, here's Zamasu when he was a Kaio

>Gowasu asks Shin why he didn't know about the time limit of the Potara and why didn't his teacher tell him about that. To which Shin replies that the Grand Supreme Kai was a really laid back kind of person, and that he probably didn't even know about the fact that the Potara could be used to fuse. That's why he probably got absorbed by Kid Buu right away.

>but adds in some stuff he thought about, like Trunks training with Shin and gaining healing powers.
APPARENTLY

>that look of youthful curiosity
>the excitement of learning under one of the best
>the thrill of someday becoming supreme kai
>mfw the day he learns the truth about ningen

>that little winged pig
Cute!

>that smile wasn't protected

So Black seem to be quite popular among the females in japan..... interesting.

I like those ideas desu. Personally i have hopes for a gogeta blue but doubt it'll happen

Quality of life improved.

He is popular among females everywhere, just like Vegeta and Trunks.

Reminder that Kale is beautiful

I want a spin off of zamasu being a good guy and doing good actions and then slowly turning into evil.

Kale's abs saved Super.

So, a Future Trunks arc with proper character development

>air of confidence
>goku's good looks without the immaturity
>easily the best looking tunic
>saiyan pink
>speaks with authority and control
>bodied goku and vegeta back to their time and forced them both to train up
when the dust clears, black and zamasu will sit behind frieza as the series best antagonist.

>164145999
>when the dust clears, black and zamasu will sit behind frieza as the series best antagonist.
Top kek

I want to hug Kale.

>Toyo then says that he usually doesn't diverge too much from the outline, but adds in some stuff he thought about, like Trunks training with Shin and gaining healing powers.
Toyofags BTFO

Black reeked fujo bait it's hardly a surprise.

why btfo?

I guess so, altough we saw him conficting between good and bad it all happened way to fast imo

I know somebody has the sexy walk webm

>it says that in Tory's draft Zamasu (not sure if normal or fused) wasn't that strong of a character. He might be immortal, but the two SSB are more than a match for him. So the "immortality" and "Potara time limit" became his solution to having Goku and Vegeta fight alternatively.
So Zamasu being able to go toe-to-toe with Goku was the anime diverging.

I just had a dream that I was holding Kale on my arms and bringing her to my room so we could sleep together

Never had a dream that I was holding trash before. Too much Sup Forums fucks with the head

This desu

Because he's desperate to start shit.

Yep, Mirai Zamasu being Blue level was a Toei thing, he was never supposed to be strong.

Manga Black being generic was part of the outline.

Anime Black being smug and flamboyant made him a favorite among the female fans

Like SSJG appearing in the anime, Kale strength retconned is another sign Toyo is gaining control over the anime.

>Also, the interviewer asks about SSG Vegeta being only in the manga. Toriyama says he has actually supervised that part and it seems that is was actually Toyotaro's idea. Tori then adds that Toyo's ideas will appear more frequently in the manga from now on.
Based Toyotaro supervised by Toriyama

>anime Black
>not generic
HA

I love how people think being supervised by Toriyama means it's good when he has hated Dragon Ball since the Buu arc.

>adds in some stuff he thought about, like Trunks training with Shin and gaining healing powers. He also thinks that's interesting
How about he simply sticks to what Toriyama says instead of adding this garbage?

Isn' t one of the main reasons DBS is doing better than GT is because Toriyama is apart of it?

>kale strength retconned
>toyo gaining control of the anime

....aand let the headcannon games begin

>ATATATATATATATATATATA
Why does every fighter make these noises in DBS?

>Kale strength retconned is another sign Toyo is gaining control over the anime.
Nah that's just Toei shitty power scaling you'd think people would be privy to it by now.

Who the FUCK cares, the only thing I want to know is if Toyotaro will add Gohan Blanco into the manga

because of this

To pretend the fight is really intense.

A homage to one of the greatest shonen heros?

Can you blame them?

The manga is better than GT or the anime though. We don't have weird shit like base kid Goku one-shotting a buu-level foe or SS3 Gotenks getting his ass one-shotted by a shitty clone of Vegeta in base.

>when he has hated Dragon Ball since the Buu arc.
Source?

He should stop if his personal touch is shit.

I miss Zamasu so much.
The threads were better back then and higher quality memes were produced instead of the mexican garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-eEIvVJmyQ

He doesn't hate DB, he was simply tired of it after drawing weekly chapters for 10 years.

The way he has treated Dragon Ball ever since.

>The threads were better back then and higher quality memes were produced

Yes because spamming ZAMASU!!! and NINGEN!! was so high quality right?

Yes

So, no source. Nice headcanon then.

>El Grande Padre is now Gohan's hermano, nieto, and padre
>and also Black

NANI?!?!?!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=hQGov2c7lnk
Reminder Zamasu is the worse villain in DB

I miss it too. It was so fun back then

>Goten was Goku all along
It all goes together

ESTO

>Cabba is Vegeta
>Caulifla is Goku
Who's Gohan then?
Kale sure as shit isn't.

>i'll post this random literally who's video to prove i'm right

So, just like with the U6 arc, all the best points come from Toei diverging from the outline, and once again the worst parts of the manga version are Toyo's ideas. Fucking hell Toriyama.
Why couldn't we protect his smile?

Are ya ready for Halloween? Ya gonna be a DB character this year?

The horror never ends

No because Kale is actually strong.

Just wear an orange garbage bag on your body, a black garbage bag on your head, and call yourself Goku. Or you could swap out the black bag for a white one and be Gohan Blanco.

>no argument

Not as beautiful as pic related. Not beautiful at all actually.

Or you could just use any bag to your head until you're out of oxygen.

nobody yet i think. Kale is Broly, which confirms that Broly is canon in u7

I believe right now is the perfect time to post the best Dragon Ball antagonist.

>The way he has treated
Toriyama took charge of DB again because he hated the live action movie and BoG's original script.

>Train every single day of your entire life
>Push your body to the brink of death and back again on a daily basis
>Reach limits that could have never been imagined
>Train in 400x gravity, in time chambers where one day is an entire year, and even in the afterlife
>End up training with the literal gods of the universe so you can break past your mortal limits

>HURRRRRRR IM AN ANGRY LESBO WHO IS WEAK AS FUCK, HAS NEVER TRAINED BEFORE AND I HAVE CLINICAL AUTISM
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM REALLY ANGRY NOW IM STRONGER THAN EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE

Fuck Kale. She is a hack of a character and is a product of horrible writing. I'm fucking sick of these "LE POTENSHUL" characters being so strong. Why are there so few fucking characters that actually train properly?

FUCK KALE. FUCK CAULIFLA. FUCK CABBA. FUCK GOHAN.

>be a filthy monkey
>train until you become strong enough to win a bunch of tournaments, but still be weak as fuck
>even your retarded brother beats you
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRR IM AN ANGRY MONKEY, IM REALLY ANGRY NOW AND IM STRONGER THAN THE EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE

That's a cute doggo, user

this but unironically.

you are retarded

>FUCK KALE. FUCK CAULIFLA
With pleasure.