DUmb Christians

If God is so good why does he create kids with disabilities?

Attached: downsyndromekid7.png (555x373, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic related is christians

so people like you have a chance at life.

Attached: 10411929_1339044179455612_3586861811745207625_n.jpg (960x638, 104K)

Even good people can make jokes.

God doesn't create autists, jews do.

brainlet idiot. refute me

She looks pretty happy to me

>not an argument
Some people experience a greater degree of happiness with less, brainlet.

Sage

what if God is the universe and anything can be created so that it has a chance to experience a life, even a fucked up one

you didn't make an argument = nothing to refute

Attached: 1514849132025.jpg (1531x2302, 438K)

Kids with disabilities are so bad, why did God create OP?

Attached: Attack.jpg (425x301, 29K)

>entry level religion question for 15 year olds
because God doesn't directly control what happens to humans at all times
we live in an imperfect world so things like birth defects and disease exist
you could just as easily ask why He allows war to happen or innocent children to die in disasters
because we don't live in heaven and bad things happen you imbecile

Prove that God doesn't directly control what happens at all time

>Hurrrrr if god was real then we would live forever and everything would be perfect.

You sound like my father. You only have to look at the animal world to see god has engineered things so the strongest survive and the weak are eaten.

god is a metaphor for reality

god sends retarded kids to kikes like you as a punishment

God gives us challenges to overcome. We will overcome this challenge as well and hopefully wipe out genetics defects like that.

Attached: 1504768764849.jpg (477x637, 54K)

uhhh no?
that isn't provable

Everything has some greater good you just don't see it yet.

But war and killing people is a good thing since we're purging evil creatures.

dont abort retards goy every single meabag is a special child of god, he has a unique purpose for everyone.

Sparta was gross, racist and infanticidal goy

Attached: 1517333805877.jpg (300x210, 31K)

The existence of people with disabilities makes us all stronger, better, more moral, more empathetic.
Beyond that, you assume that people with disabilities like downs are unhappy, but are people without it really doing so great?
If you had to guess, which group has higher suicide rate: People with downs, or “normal” people?

good job not actually taking the time to comprehend what I wrote and coming up with an intelligent response
what a great thread you stupid faggot

to not abort you
hehe

>pic related is christians
Who is the retard again?

watcha doin rabbi?

The devil creates all the bad shit and God creates all the good stuff.

I asked you a question, answer me.

So Satan goes into the DNA of all living beings and makes bad stuff?

agreed. Retards are a waste of space and resources.

wait that dont make any sense lol

no you didn't moron
go check for yourself

two words. FREE WILL.
Retards and niggers are gonna fuck like rabbits. Even God can't stop them

You think downies are sacrificial humans for the rest of us to live better lives? What kind of person thinks this crap? What kind of god would make that? That's some cold robot shit.
yeah man

Because of some progressively subjective reason that they can make more and more abstract or esoteric until it can't be evaluated.

Wait till they tell you it's to test the parents' faith and that god never makes anyone endure more than they can bear. Never fails when someone dies. So sick of their shit. You'd think when you have a death in the family and ask christcucks to leave you the fuck alone so you could grieve in peace, they would oblige. But Noooo. To them this is the best time to preach. Fucking cunts. Can't even escape this shit here.

Attached: IMG_0869.jpg (379x462, 46K)

wrong. read thisperfectly logical and easy to understand
even for stupid atheists!

Attached: OVERBAIT.gif (200x200, 81K)

They are like giant babies and I like babies. They should be kept around.

because God is real and you and your family are going to hell unless we save you
stop being retarded and accept people's help

How do these hippies know that God doesn't want us to kill the disabled? Purging the disabled is love since you're showing mercy and returning them back to God.

He doesn't. Their parents do.

maybe this is why women love retards so much

*Tips fagdora

because God doesn't want us to kill people you simpleton
>inb4 you give some completely biased opinion of what people means

Fuck your piece of shit god. And fuck you, cunt. Do not fucking tell me what to believe.
>help
Help me, motherfucker. Can you bring back the dead? No? Then shut the fuck up, cunt. Even if your god is real I want no part of him.

I second this

God isn't good. God isn't evil. God is God and there's a reason for everything.

Even your retarded ass, OP.

lol what a triggered sperg
God is real and unless you wanna burn for eternity you better wise up loser
don't give a shit about what you want

>God is real
Prove it. And like I said - I don't give a fuck if he's real, I want no part of him, you can keep him. Learn to read, dumb cunt.

>If God is so good why does he create kids with disabilities?
Read the bible faggot, it has all the answers your tiny brain desires.

Attached: 5f8f7afc6cda613e9384299ea02962c4.gif (499x300, 462K)

>If god is so good, why do bad things happen?
God doesn't exist
The soul isn't real
You can suck all the cock you want and not go to hell, OP :^) Enjoy your godless AIDS though.

(((Christians))) aren't white, they are the niggers of the white race and have to leave white lands

Attached: Jesus.png (908x509, 1.26M)

Attached: OPs bus.jpg (1180x305, 297K)

Haven't seen a single bong response to this, wonder why?

Attached: Brits.jpg (455x790, 80K)

It's not killing. It is purging and a mercy. But then again what do I expect from a new testament cuck.

To teach you that even a retard like you can understand the GOSPEL and help teach others yet you don't and shit post on Sup Forums about how GOD is not real because you just can't stop sucking dicks.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)

what part of it doesn't matter what you want do you not understand?
God is real and if you want to live your life like a worthless meaningless lump of matter than go ahead
God has Better plans for you to make your life happy and meaningful instead of worthless like it is but you can't force a horse to drink water so if you won't accept it than stfu and get out of the way so we can help those who aren't stubborn jackasses
if anything those Christians who tried to tell you about God care far more about you than your other friends who are probably Christian but care more about keeping the peace then what happens to you

The better question would be why he created you?

>killing people isn't killing

Though he slay me, I will hope in him.

>If God is good, why doesn't He subscribe to my postmodern ethics?

If you think about it, people with mental retardation are without sin. They have "state of grace". Obviously life is a lot harder for them and the people who have to take care of them, but they don't have the same concept of good and evil that normal people have. Even if they do commit an act society deems wrong or evil, it's not really their fault. It was either a learned behavior that they couldn't grasp the ramifications of performing, or they did it purely by accident out of instinct. If there is a god(there isn't), I imagine it created them to teach us some kind of lesson about what we came from. Teach us to be humble. On the scientific side of this spectrum, it's most likely an evolutionary way to keep our population in check.

Free will doesn't exist. All actions are a result of habit or external influences.

that's assuming they're too retarded to tell the difference between right and wrong
which is not always true

If god ain't great, why would he create so many luscious lilies?

Attached: lolies_4_all.jpg (437x658, 144K)

>doesn't matter what you want
so much for free will
>God is real
no proof whatsoever of God's existence, I'm supposed to just take people's word for it
>get out of the way
I'm not in anyone's way. I used to believe. And now I don't. Simple as that. But it's only when you decide that you are done with religion, you realize how pervasive it is. Everyone is suddenly a believer.
>so we can help
I'm not interfering with you "helping" whoever it is you think you are helping. Probably no one.
>hurr durr your life is worthless, you are an idiot loser
A bit rich coming from someone barely literate. Also, too many assumptions based on fuck all.

You're using the word killing in the sense of murder.

Sparta also fell into complete irrelevancy and is now a tiny hick town next to a ruin, while it’s rival Athens is the capital of the modern united Greek nation with a fourth of it’s populous.

>Killing isn't killing if we don't call it killing.
See this is the dumb shit I am talking about.
If there ever is a day of the rope, the white and black countries will turn into mad max because all you spear chucking savages know is low iq reaction-ism and will end up killing each other and all the smart people who make society and we will be left with the nogs of each group.
Fuck all of you.

God exists, he just abandoned us way long ago.

If god good why micropenis ?

checkmate god

LET ME REPHRASE MY QUESTION:

If God is good why does he make innocent children suffer? (Multitude of disorders, diseases etc. that physically and mentally hurt children and families).

If allah was better, their home wouldn't be an sterile dessert in which they fucked their cousins.

Now back to the point why god would let that happen:
That's not god, that's you fucking your cousin, you hick bastard. quit shifting the blame.

Because we brought sin into the world & the wages of sin is death.
In other words, we caused malfunction to enter into creation.

I'm saying it doesn't matter what you want to me
or in the grand scheme of things
not to God
if God didn't care about free will than he'd luck us all back up in heaven
and if you're not getting in the way of people being saved than good
just don't sperg out like a retard because people care enough about you to try and help you see the truth
you rather people just ignore you and treat you like just another faceless body out of the 7 billion?

Maybe if god exists he has a sense of humor?

Abandoned isn't the right word, he will be back with his entire civilization quite soon.
The Christians are right but will never believe their God is an Ayyy.

Because God is an Alien not an all powerful ghost-spirit.
No joke, wait a few decades, you will see.

What? what a stupid assertion

LMAO

I'm sperging out here though, not to their face, aren't I? That's what this board is for (pretty much). When people say "I'll pray for you" I say "Thank you". I know they mean well. I'm not about to tell them how I have been feeling about god and all his wonderful plans lately. I know it would upset them.

Found the hard-determinist

your initial comment seemed like you're telling ppl that come try to tell you about God to fuck off
I guess I was wrong
just remember that they at least gave a shit
unlike those who said or did nothing

So much bad stuff in this world and you have a beef with retards?
LOL

God didn't. Your parents did.

Yes yes, you need to "save" those dindu nuffins so you can masturbate over your false sense of virtues aka hippie shit.

Not Really. You just think so.

I don't expect anyone to believe me now.

Like I said, wait a few decades.

At some point in this century, you will see I was right if you're still alive....

Attached: BnxbCHFIAAEG1W7.jpg (599x511, 40K)

1. What will happen in 10 years 2. Specify an exact date 3. Provide evidence for said claim

Oh, I know they care and are trying to help. I'm just so pissed off right now that it creates the opposite effect. I hide it from them, but I have to vent somewhere. And most atheists are "too-intelligent-for-religion" leftist elitist douchebags. Not someone who lost their faith. So not too many outlets to sperg out.

Because he knew from that start that we needed entertainment

I'm not psychic and haven't claimed to be.

As to the specifics of what will happen, no one knows 100% for certain.

But before 2100 there will be a war between the evil people who rule earth and the Aliens that created humanity, the elites will lose and we will move onto a real Utopia.

The people who run the world desperately need another large conflict to happen, if they can get that to happen they can collapse the dollar.
They want to move the globe to a cashless single digital-credit currency that is kept first on phones then later on implanted rfid chips.

All the while war tech will advance.

A one world government will form from the ashes of the old world.

A new world religion will likely form.

IF you genuinely care, it will take mountains of books and 1000s of hours to understand and see why it isn't crazy.

Look at all the similarities between the first religions(hint they all had an original written language.)

Read all the holy books from around the world.
Read in depth all of world history.
Read up on evolution and see where the flaws are.

All the world's religions are based on the same source.

Beings from another Civ came to Earth and interfered with our evolution.
They had a rebellion and the rebels lost and were exiled on earth(why religions say satan/anti-god rules earth).
The survibng Rebels who were exiled control earth through bloodlines of elite and groups/orgs/govs that act as their tools.
This is why there exists the 'world leaders are satanists' meme.

TL;DR
Humans are part ET, Satan and God are real and are ETs. The worlds leaders follow 'Satan' and are trying to have the power and tech to fight God when he returns.

I don't expect you to believe me now my friend, just know that after the darkness we are in has past, the future is brighter and more wonderful than you could imagine.

Attached: Gobekli-Tepe.jpg (620x465, 81K)

Potatoes remained neuteral in the war in heaven.

What are you talking about?

I literally said you are right in principle but it won't work in practice because the people wanting to do it are stupid AF.

I'm no hippie.

But Googles should be given their own clay in Africa to fuck up.

Any true nationalist can't be a cartoon racist.

Hitler, George Rockwell etc were completely pro-dindu, they wanted the dindus to be happy free and prosperous in their own country far away from whites.

Attached: tinkywpurse.jpg (198x255, 8K)

Hilarious, doesn't explain why I am wrong to point out 3 cultures separated by thousands of years and miles, with completely different genes and languages, having no contact with each other have the same myths, gods etc.

Nice bant tho bong.

Attached: 1521120348327.jpg (992x744, 69K)

SPBP

>If God is so good why does he create kids with disabilities

To increase Trump's voter base.

Attached: m-m-maga.jpg (500x333, 94K)

Wtf I love potatoes now

Gandhi really is a fucking hippie. Then again he is a sandnigger so no surprise there. His mentally is allowing degenerates and mentally ill to be normalize. These are the same people that think it is ok for a man to believe he is a woman even though he was born a man.

Attached: 1520751109663.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Those images only indicate a common connection with an ancient civilization that disappeared thanks to a comet that struck north America 12,800 years ago the only religious connection in there is the fact that the story was passed down and later over thousands of years it ended up as an allegory to a real event.