OY VEY, Sup Forums WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN

Attached: Pure Coincidence Goy.png (1878x2734, 3.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/1929/03/11/archive/400-jewish-farmers-settled-in-south-africa
worldjewishcongress.org/en/about/communities/ZA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners#2001_Census
genocidewatch.org/images/SAfrica2002Over1000BoerFarmersInSouthAfricaHaveBeenMurderedSince1991.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did we get right?

That part about Hillary being associated with satanists.

JEWS PRETENDING TO BE WHITE AND PUSHING THE "MUH SOUTH AFRICA" MEME

That's a fun angle to take. If it were true, media would be all over South Africa. Nice try though.

fuck off kike.

Basically, this is Obama's fault

You're the fucking Kike, mutt. I have exposed your South Africa shilling for what it is.

This is Idi Amin all over again.

You little collage of selective kike "journalism" proves absolutely nothing. Wake me up when the real kike media talks about SA.

Kek shut the fuck up
South Africans are Dutch not fucking kikes
And White Genocide is a real thing there.
There are no fucking Jewish Farmers, kikes can't fucking farm so they need goy to grow food for them.
When have kikes ever been known as farmers?
Fuck right off

>Jews
>Farming
Nice joke senpai. Parasites don't cultivate.

Attached: 1514135721370.jpg (480x605, 123K)

this. fuck off kike shills

>Calls someone a shill
>Using a meme flag

Jews were all for white farmers getting killed and being pushed off their farms because the Jews saw it as an opportunity to steal the land for themselves.

But once the blacks start attacking the Jewish properties as well then suddenly the narrative will change and Jews will be crying to save South African farmers.

Fucking morons, FOUR HUNDRED, 400 Jewish Families moved to South Africa in the early 20th century and became farmers.

They call themselves "white" now whenever they're in the media to disguise who they really are. It's just a PURE coincidence that Stefan Molyenux, Lauren Southern, Black Pigeon Speaks, Katie Hopkins, Rebel Media (((Ezra Levant))) all just STARTED to make videos about South Africa after South Africa decided to reclaim Jewish Farms and condemn Israel.

PURE COINCIDENCE GOY

>Four hundred Jewish farmers on the High Veld had made a success of farming. There were now two Jewish land settlements in Australia, which had a smaller community than South Africa, and they were doing well. The chairman made a statement on the position in Cape Town, which he had recently visited, pointing out the importance of the links between Cape Town and Johannesburg being strengthened. For that reason, he suggested that the next Board Congress should be held in Cape Town.

>white genocide isnt real
>meme flag
>JTA

saaaaaage

Why do you do this? You know everyone can read here right?

Not an argument.

Apparently NOT, everyone here has fallen for (((their))) psyop. They want us to fight their war for them.

Attached: Capture.jpg (776x182, 26K)

What psyop?

Tricking us into creating an outrage about South Africa nationalising its land/farms for "whites" when in reality, these "whites" are actually Jews who want to not only keep their farms but punish South Africa for condemning Israel.

Interesting... Are the farmers majority Jews?

Attached: 1521059878247.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

>The 6 gorillion

show flag.

Meme flag
Deebly Goynzerned aboot muh Jews takin advantages of us.
Piss off kike

Attached: 1509192139584.jpg (320x320, 23K)

I'm UK but I identify as European. Why does that matter? You have made NO arguments throughout this entire thread whereas I have provided multiple sources for my claims. Also, I never said White Genocide isn't real, it is real, but South Africa is a PSYOP.

Show flag and I'll consider your claims. Otherwise youre a kike shill and your thread can 404.

OP is a consensus cracking kike who's spammed a bunch of other threads like this. Ignore him. It's such obvious shilling.
OP IS A CONSENSUS CRACKER.

fake and gay, show us your flag chaim

True if big.

not even close. its honestly surprising to find that any of them are. i would bet these jewish "farmers" are just land owners who simply lease the land to other people and collect shekels

Not an argument.

consensus cracking is.

I made that thread because my voice is drowned out by KIKE SHILLS aka Stefan MOLYJEW and Lauren Simosen.

>I'm UK but I identify as European

Attached: 1521071504825.png (900x516, 233K)

Alright. Post research. Need statistics showing the majority of SA farmers are Jewish and not Dutch.

The """"majority"""" doesn't matter, brainlets. The Jews in South Africa in their Zionist organisations already said they would react forcefully to the condemnation of Israel back in December. If you had actually read my image, you would know that Ben Schwartz is the Director of a media company in South Africa and part of the Zionist Organisation in South Africa.

You are all either fucking retarded or Jewish yourselves which is much more likely since you are (((American))).

>Killing niggers is bad
>meme flag

>Hurr actually spreading the word on endangered white populations makes you a JOO SHILL
You SJW faggots are really getting desperate. I'll repeat what said and show me the evidence that isn't your cherrypicked misinformation.

The majority does matter. Because if 80% of the SA farmers facing genocide are Dutch and 20 re Jewish... it is a white genocide. Even if 30% are white it's still white genocide because it's the systematic elimination of whites as a people.

So please show us all how many farmers are Jewish and how many are Dutch.

Stefan is a confirmed Kike and Lauren works for Kikes. You have no power here, idiot. They are exposed already so you can't play that game.

Whites shouldn't be in South Africa in the first place. We should be in EUROPE, not AFRICA, that is not our homeland, you fucking dumb Amerimutt.

Turn the meme flag off you bloodthirsty kike, nobody is stupid enough to believe the Boer population is 100.1% Jewish.

that's beside the point of your thread. please show how many whites are in SA as opposed to Jews or you have no argument.

Read the thread, moron.

Are you Jewish?

Fuck off you leftist nigger. We're not falling for your Jewish tricks. It's the same old bullshit.
>Hurrr Venezuela is BASTE
>North Korea is BASTE
>White genocide in SA is BASTE because 0.1% of them are jews.

i can smell your greasy hair from here

I gave you the opportunity. I was willing to listen to your argument. You have failed me and so I will rekt your thread. Are you ready?

As of 2001 there are roughly 75,000 Jews in South Africa.

>pic related

SOURCE: worldjewishcongress.org/en/about/communities/ZA

1/2

Attached: SA Jews.jpg (1032x394, 81K)

White Genocide isn't based, moron. I never said that. I said we are being used by Jews to protect their interests and shouldn't fall for their tactics.

How many have left since then for Israel?

Why didn't you answer my question?

You're Jewish, aren't you?

And approximately 2.5 MILLION white Afrikaners in SA

>pic related

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners#2001_Census

So while I have no doubt some Jews are being killed, the majority are whites. It is without a doubt white genocide.

Get fucked, Rabbi.

Attached: SA whites.jpg (1918x356, 105K)

WOW. According to this, there are only around 40,000 - 45,000 farmers in South Africa.

genocidewatch.org/images/SAfrica2002Over1000BoerFarmersInSouthAfricaHaveBeenMurderedSince1991.pdf

>Kikes pretend to be white when news about South Africa stealing white farmer's land gets out and say a few token words about the injustice against whites.
>Meanwhile Kikes also pose as token whites for black supremacist party in South Africa and claim the land redistribution is a good thing.

You jew shits are just trying playing both sides in order to steal a piece of white South African land when the chimps start the land appropriations.

Yes. The genocide against white farmers is against a small minority of whites. The rest dont really give a shit about the farmers because Jewish brainwashing. SA is a testing ground.

This was never about NUMBERS, moron. It was about the JEWISH influence of the South African obsession in recent months.

Brainlet thinks Numbers = Argument. My post in the OP is in no way about NUMBERS, it's about the propaganda surrounding South Africa and how YOU are being used to take out an enemy of Israel without even realising it.

LMAO, EXPOSED.

See:
>JEWS PRETENDING TO BE WHITE AND PUSHING THE "MUH SOUTH AFRICA" MEME

SA farmers are a small minority.. and they're white, not Jewish. How fucking sad are you?

wew lad! thread can 404 now :) GET FUCKED.

Really make you think

Attached: images.png (295x171, 6K)

45,000 FARMERS IN SOUTH AFRICA.

400 JEWISH FARMER FAMILIES ENTER SOUTH AFRICA IN THE 1920's.

Where are these guys?

Attached: jjew'.jpg (8345x3208, 3.53M)

>This whole thread

Attached: jewdar.jpg (358x473, 27K)

its a common Sup Forums narrative that the jews in sa really pushed hard for the end of apartheid (obviously this would be the case), then all fled the country when it became clear shit was about to go up in flames. i dont know enough about it desu to say whats the ratio of them staying to leaving. the one thing for sure is they all have the option to fuck off back to isreal while whitey is going to be stuck there with the enrichment

You got exposed using fake statistics e.g. the total Afrikaaner population instead of the total farmer population.

Also, you never answered my question, so I will ask, for the third time, Are you Jewish?

Don't bother answering, I already know from the TWO times you didn't answer, Kike.

>fake statistics...
>despite the sources being provided

you looooooose ^_^

Attached: mfw cute.gif (500x889, 1.92M)

What obsession Hershel? Not a single main news outlet even spoke of South Africa who are openly calling for a purge. You're just trying to silence the only people that might speak up.

Yawn, if you're going to be disingenuous, be smarter about it, Kike.

Jews may own some farms, but they are never farmers. Jews do not do such healthy work. Niggers are murdering Boers, the Jews are mostly on the side of the niggers as usual. You are either a shill or one of these fucking schizos who obsesses over eceleb drama. Either way, kys

Yep precisely this, kikes put commie Mandela in power.

Well, at least now we know that the best way to stop these farm attacks is to convince the niggers to attack Jewish farms, and then lo and behold, all the help in the world will come running.

I not reading a sentence of your gaslighting bullshit you fucking cunt.
There’s over 2 million British, and over 2 million Afrikaaners and less that 100,000 of them are Jews.

You’re commie nigger friends don’t care to make the distinction, and your psyop to get us to stop talking about their gross violation of property rights towards their primarily
WHITE
BRITISH
AFRIKAAN
CHRISTIAN
minority is transparent and laughable.

Attached: 3131CF3B-7126-4359-9428-09BB313168B6.jpg (750x714, 205K)

I mean,if jews are trying to get the whites to defend them on africa why dont they use theirs ((media)) to spread the word???

Attached: DS3_y1eW4AAV_GG.jpg (645x729, 28K)

>you cant make this thread again because it will be BTFO even quicker

stay mad JIDF

Attached: mfw jewish.jpg (768x511, 91K)

Only 45,000 farmers and 400 JEWISH FARMER FAMILIES moved to South Africa in 1920's.

proof those 45000 farmers are the 400 jewish families or stay defeated.

Why are you doing this? Stop doubling down grow up.

>Oi very theres 1 kike for every 10,000 whites. You need to let the blacks kill the 10,000 whites just so they'll get the kike too goyim. Don't you know anything?

Meanwhile you'll have a plan to pull out your kike friends when the killing actually starts. Get fucked Chaim.

waiting for proof...

And the kikes don't even care if jews die. As one of them once said "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the jews in Poland."

Proof Jews aren't psyopping Whites into supporting intervention in South Africa to protect their interests? Already provided proof that they are.

Also, you never answers the question as to whether you are Jewish or not, you seem VERY eager to protect Jews.

>I can't provide proof the 45000 farmers are from the 400 Jewish families and my argument has just fallen apart because I'm a low IQ kike who tried to run PSYOPs on Sup Forums

keep making this thread so I can keep rekting your life, rabbitch.

Where are these jews? Surely if they wanted whites to fight that war, this would be plastered on all the news where whites live? Don't you think Jacob?

Attached: jer.jpg (1794x1045, 523K)

*sets your ID to hide*

ragequit accepted

It was on my local news station's website not long ago..

All I see is one person attacking Jews and ((their)) agenda and the other person trying his best to discredit him.

This thread is warming up like an oven.

It's a slow process. I already named one of them, Ben Schwartz.

Kikes suck more news at 11

Attached: When a juden comes along, you must gas it.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

that's hardly an attempt to influence, tucking something on a local new website

The whole (((MSM ))) is covering that up. And there are a only few Jews speaking against it (mainly because some of them will get fucked over too).

Jews are a big group of people, that have differing opinions, but we can safely conclude that most of them approve of the genocide, due to lack of/supportive (((MSM))) reaction.

It could be that the Jews are pressuring the SA government to get a better deal for Jew land owners. It will stop as soon as they get a (((fair))) deal, but for whites, the problem remains.

Peter Dutton getting involved the other day was odd. Probably more of a capitalism thing

We might not be the target. Australia is.

You idiot. Jews don't make things mainstream any more. It's the Alternative movement which is completely run by them. All Right-wing movements are under their control.

Literally who? The entire media apparatus is jewish, your argument doesn't hold at all. Look at all the channels, newspapers, magazines, radios stations... and crickets.

Attached: jw-media.jpg (477x8785, 1001K)

I’m personally quite interested, as an Englishman, in preserving the lives and livelihoods of the Brits and Afrikaaners that settled and founded the country centuries before some Yid farmers got there in the 1920s.
Funny that you seem pretty keen on wanting me to feel fine about their slaughter at the hands of your commie nigger friends.

Oh yes, those right wingers with tiny influence who keep getting banned from jewish owned social media? Funny how that works.

ITS ANUDDA

SHOA
H
O
A

Attached: 1513317313711.png (720x925, 507K)

>Says the Remoaner fag who was hiding behind an EU memebanner a few posts ago