10/10 Protagonists

my nigga

This is surprisingly not popular.

I don't even recognize it

9/10 at most because he has shit taste in waifus.

Watch it / read it right now.

But that's not Kumagawa

what is this reaction image for ants

I thought that it fits her meekness.

It's probably the agriculture part. If this was set in a normal high school, then it would probably be more popular.

>s.jpg
Heh.

Yandex and google should work. WAIT definitely does. It's worth a try, so go and watch an episode or two.

8ken is fucking great. He also had the balls to almost stand up to his father now. It's really great seeing a character go through all that development.

It's a prequel to Fullmetal Alchemist

The only man on the moon.

Kumagawa wasn't the protagonist you clown. That said, the Excellent adventures of Zankichi and Kumagawa would have been absolutely badass.

Best character development in anime.

The other works of the author can't even compete.

But that's not Yuki.

Also a good contender.

read the webcomic

Then why is silver spoon always on hiatus?

Nice blur effect - oh, it's just jpg artifacts.
Nice stream.

Life imitates art

>refused to be God on the new universe himself created

Lady Oscar in the Rose of Versailles, Kitahara of White Album 2, Takemoto of Honey And Clover, Harlock of Captain Harlock...

Last I heard, Arakawa's mother was super sick. She was taking care of her. This was like, last year though.

This anime really hit me hard since like Hachiken, I don't know what my dream is.

Best FKMT character ever, idgaf about the shitty sequel

Whats that blonde guy that pours coffee on the head of the joushikousei who offers sex
oh look one of the 10 people on this board who've watched IR

No.

Yes.

I thought the blu ray release would spark new interest in the show, but it looks like it will remain in the shadows. Mc was great and underrated, should have beaten the shit out of his edgy brother.

yes

(1/2)

(2/2)