You actually cannot make this up anymore

Reddit is officially being called out on it's most vehement left wing subs called "againsthatesubreddits" for being a fascist breeding ground. No shit, literally the entire site asking for their homo leader to step down. How backwards have they gone? Do they even know which dick to suck anymore?

Attached: RedditTheRacists.png (1436x938, 70K)

this is not your reddit blog, friendo. please return whence you came.

Attached: img.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Jews

More this shit is unbelievably hilarious

Attached: OhNoNoNo.png (1154x994, 78K)

It's literally ISRAELI RUN BOTS trying perpetuating an ILLUSION of widespread hate against T_D. They are conducting an act of war on the United States on a daily basis by doing this.

They're turning on themselves (and that's a good thing)

>until forced through the media
see, these people believe you have to pick sides. the idea of someone simply not picking a side and letting free discussion happen is poison to them.

Eat my dick faggo this shit is absolutely fucking hilarious. The absolute furthest cock sucking goysoy internet users on this collective planet are calling for the head of their most righteous leader for spawning and profiting off right wing "propaganda" and protecting hate speech. It's fucking amazing.

Attached: Cantrezthespez.png (1260x917, 68K)

Censorship will help reddit thrive, its healthy for the community.

Hahaha wow updooted! If only I had more than 1 upvote to give, but for now enjoy this reddit silver xD

Attached: fatcunt.jpg (300x168, 5K)

go back

Attached: SAGE.jpg (592x600, 75K)

The libs are unironically going with their masters full push for censorship of ideas. I genuinely never thought I'd see the day where censorship becomes apart of a mainstream ideology and not just spot cases on meme sites. This is pretty incredible to witness.

Are these bot posts? Is this fucking website dead with shit posting about

>Theguardian
>Shareblue
>((CNN))
>Motherjones

Like what the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 1328429434697.png (300x300, 90K)

Anybody who refers to mainstream media sources in any positive light is a sockpuppet. Even on reddit.

Kill yourself you wallaby fucking cunt. Shitposting is what I live for and your faggot ass should recognize it or else put on a meme flag and do straya the justice of not showcasing how pathetic you are.

As for you, just kill yourself.

I'm here forever, right?

Attached: LURKMOAR.jpg (770x721, 39K)

maybe we should see about making spez ourguy

Attached: 1437701554203.png (333x293, 14K)

The admins never understood that the more you give in to these people the louder and more frenzied their demands get.

The demands of SJW commies are not reasonable suggestions, they're attempts by junkies to harness social power, if you give them a taste they will never stop.

Attached: cannibal steve.jpg (1285x746, 190K)

It doesn't matter if it's the soyboy part or the the_donald part, the entire site and its userbase is cancer. GO BACK.

Attached: WHERE-YOU-BELONG.jpg (3264x2448, 913K)

>Shitposting is what I live for
Well you are doing a terrible job, so kill yourself.

Attached: optheredditor.jpg (305x457, 29K)

And as you see your userbase leave the site and the masses are even less placated than they were before you have into their first 50 demands you begin to realize these people are crazy and have no idea what they want. Or you don't realize that, bankrupt your company, and stay hardline lib forever, like spez will I'm guessing.

What the fuck is wrong with jailbait? Anybody who thinks girls at the literal peak of their sexuality and fertility aren't attractive is either gay or a liar.

the day of the rope for reddit cant come soon enough

>Up boated!
>Enjoy the leddit gold le kind stanger!
Although I like a good shit show and watching a community eat it's own, I thought they already revolted once when that ellen pao, or what ever that fem gooks name was made to step down. Can't remember what it was about. Don't really care to look it up. I don't remember it accomplishing much though.
Also, you have to go back.

Attached: 1515871632361.png (866x900, 94K)

Gab was created because the users got banned.

Mastodon was created because the board wouldn't ban the people they wanted banned.

please don't tear down reddit
90% of the donald will flood here

Just remember, Schwartz died for this. Some poor nerd created this site so other nerds could collaborate on obscure topics and it got bastardized by normalfags. I'd be real pissed if the FBI murdered me and my brainchild became this failed abortion

Witchhunt threads on reddit like this make me sympathize for moot.

>reddit being attacked for free speech

hello spez, welcome to the winner's circle.