Buyfag

Who enjoys and buyfags anime related merchandise such as scales, cds, cards, artbooks, and similar?

Happy Halloween

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/t_kp9KsF08KY0XdCn2LOjg/
page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/273634633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does your favorite manufacturer individually and uniquely hand-weather the mechanical parts on their bishoujo scales? probably, since everyone loves Alter

What is that from user?

the drum looks off, though.

tfw its not Witches making final approach 100 feet above my house all day and night

Happy Halloween buyfriends!

is this really yours user

I bought the Fairies Story artbook, but I seriously wish there was a hard cover version available. The pages are super thick, the glued area doesn't seem wide enough, and the cover doesn't even have fold lines, so it's basically just an ornament and I'm afraid to even look through it.

Oh well, I have the scans.

cute defensive tail posturing to protect against pervs

>copying that dog user for (you)s

cant ever get a good picture back in this corner shelf, no light

I prefer the white hair/lightly tanned one, but I'm not sure if I should risk it to pass on the current version and hope for a re-color.

fuck off, post something else

How are your sugar levels doing? Because I got diabetus while going through the pages of it.

Is that your homu? Her lean is so fucking awful.

Pretty sure the first one was another BS story, or were you that retarded to believe it?

No, I just liked how SPOOGY it looked.

I wanted her but dont care about idols.

Have you preordered FAT Thighs yet?

I don't buy bad idolus

Yup.

T-Thanks, NY.

I usually don't, but this time may be an exception, Eli needs her waifu.

I love Tokuno's style, also the commentary on every page is nice.

Maybe they'll make anime of Komorebi no Kuni next, ha ha...

nozomi looks bad.

i have a lot of MG42s now

I wish I liked Nozomi more. She is a pretty fun character in the show but there is just something about her I don't care for, I think it may be the hair.

>looks like crap
>know I'll probably end up getting it anyway
Welp.

Oh how I pity you.

it could be far worse to be honest, better than the chink models out there.

The chink chu is actually nice.
Same.

>The chink chu is actually nice.
For you.

I bought two

I wonder if they sculpted her breasts, like those OP figures.

It's November in Japan, where the fuck is she?

Nozomi's hair is great. In fact, Nozomi is all around great.

The delicate beauty of the Witches. flawlessly sculpted, probably the highest quality figure I own now. I'll take some good pics by starlight when i get a chance

dead franchise.

Witches are cool

The love is alive and well.

> Release date: November 9, 2017.

Finally

How I wish I could've had this spooky girl in time for Halloween.

There's already enough media to keep me satisfied, it doesn't matter if they can't keep pumping it out indefinitely

Fuck off.

>that face
I'm swole.

I don't understand the obsession with this figure some people have, looks pretty bad desu

it's just the same retarded girl which keeps reposting it every thread.

Cute toes.

>it's just the same retarded girl which keeps reposting it every thread.

I have no idea which "same retarded girl" you are talking about but now you are the one who's looking like a fucking retarded obsessed creep who's stalking some imaginary girl.

Didn't care about that figure until I saw this custom. Would love to have her if the lantern would actually glow.

Cute

Yfw

>Didn't care about that figure until I saw this custom. Would love to have her if the lantern would actually glow.
What do you mean custom? That is a standard feature of the figure.

First time buying a plush doll kek

>custom
user, I...

Wow really? I didn't expect that to come standard for this figure, its so uncommon to see effects like that.

>I have no idea which "same retarded girl" you are talking about but now you are the one who's looking like a fucking retarded obsessed creep who's stalking some imaginary girl.

Thanks for proving my point, retard, now it would be nice if you would stop posting the same images in every thread.

>didn't get into buyfagging until too late and missed this PO

Fuck, she's so damn pretty.

Didn't that led lamp have some issues?, I can't remember exactly which ones were.

Good thing you missed it, your pet goldfish would get a sprained fin the day after the payment request and you wouldn't have money for the vet bill

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/t_kp9KsF08KY0XdCn2LOjg/

This image was only posted twice, my sweet newfag.

Another Tamamo another weld.

Is this some kind of discord drama?

The only issue I know of is it's just annoying to use. Every time you want to turn it on or off you have to pull out the base, pull out the LED, and remove the batteries. The lantern itself is fairly fragile so you could risk damaging it this process and removing it or putting it back into her hand.

Wot

Something seems slightly off with the paint.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/273634633

The whole thing looks too pale. Maybe it's just the lighting?

Little girls shouldn't have thighs that thick.

possible if they're fat fucks like her

I remember the same but earlier painted GK which sold for 130k, pretty sure it was posted at MFC.

So, are they just not allowed to wear shorts or do panties help with aerodynamics?

That might be it, she seems vampirish. Actually, a gal vampire might be kind of hot.

I've never bought anything alter before. How do Alter's releases compare to their prototypes?
Do they ever turn out visibly worse upon release?

Read the guide

They're preddy gud.

Well shit.
This is not how I imagined my christmass.

Also, wasn't that Madoka cancelled by AmiAmi? When I click on the item, it says it is not found.

He's trying to feel superior in referencing some obscure post that got a bunch of (you)s about a guy who couldn't buy rash medicine for his dog because of plastic butts.

what¡? do you have a link?

They're more accurate than most of the manufacturers out there.

No. It was dumb, You are dumb for asking. He is dumb for bringing it up.

>referencing some obscure post that got a bunch of (you)s about a guy who couldn't buy rash medicine for his dog
How it's obscure when it was only made a few days ago?, also it was right after OP's post, I bet many people here remember it.

There's some plot device that explains it away. They need bare skin contact with the striker units, so the standard uniform became a military uniform with the pants removed

Don't get so riled up by my throwaway jokes

Thanks Bogdanoff.

I'v always been happy with the quality of Alter figures. These two are like 10 years old and are quite nice, and they have only gotten better over the years. The Maki that's been posted is my favorite figure in my collection, and I also have her swimsuit alter figure which I love.

That's a very cute maido

Thanks, i know Alter makes nice stuff.
I was just wondering if any owners have noticed differences that are obviously worse than their prototypes - the kind you'd notice only by having the real thing in front of you.

Couldn't they wear bloomers or something?

Anyone else have this problem with the metal foot peg for their Megumin? It's like the plastic piece that fits onto her foot is too high up on the peg, so it's physically impossible to get her foot flush with the base because there's a quarter inch of peg sticking out from the bottom of her foot but the hole in the base is only an eighth of an inch deep.

sex sells you know.

Lewd

Alter is basically the only manufacturer whose figures look exactly like the prototypes.

I don't know if you watched the original show but up close panty shots were the primary feature. They averaged like 2 per minute, with as many as 10 per minute in battle scenes. Can't have that if they all wear pants

who is MF, OS, Native...

The weld seams in the clothes annoy me to no end. I wonder if they can be taken off permanently.