What do you think of Samurai Champloo’s soundtrack?

What do you think of Samurai Champloo’s soundtrack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rPE39E466tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_Vnt_dBPOj8
youtube.com/watch?v=97Ls7tbmbyk
youtu.be/qK8LfZAOqKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SOME DAYS

Spoken like a true neckbeard.

GET UP GET UP WALKING SLEEPING KEEP ON MOVING SLOWLY GOOD MORNING AND GOOD SUNSHINEEEE

It's pretty decent

I believe you've come to the wrong board. I think you'd be better fucking off back to Sup Forums.

SOME NIGHTS

I think some of it's alright, I honestly never really cared for Nujabes' work

Shit like the anime.

Started listening almost exclusively to Nujabes style hip-hop after watching it. The anime isn't that great but the soundtrack is perfect.

it's shit, nujabes realized that and killed himself afterwards

Edgy

get a load of this guy.
Used to dig nujabes and hip hop instrumental in general but don't really care for it much anymore, too sentimental and repetitive

The ED is fantastic though

Nujabes is good but he inspired shitty lo fi hip hop that nu males latch onto.

It's ok. However, the ending is my favorite of any anime.

youtu.be/rPE39E466tQ

best ep

youtube.com/watch?v=_Vnt_dBPOj8

It's overrated. People just like the OP and the ED a lot and while those are good i think that the rest of the soundtrack is lacking. It's also pretty absent in the show itself from what i remember.

best ep AND best soundtrack was the whore episode
youtube.com/watch?v=97Ls7tbmbyk

Got me thru my teen years so Id say its alright.

Much better than that "chill beats" shit the kids make today

Why people call it overrated and not that good? It got memorable soundtrack, episodes, characters and the last scene was great.
Or is just not allowed to enjoy something and said it was well done?

The Vocal tracks were all good, I liked the rest of the soundtrack when I was younger but I don't like it as much anymore.

One of the first songs I learned to really improvise on piano. Probably one of my favorite ED's along with this one
youtu.be/qK8LfZAOqKs

I think a lot of it has to do with it being overhyped as well. I remember at the time people were saying it was the next big thing in anime, and although it was extremely enjoyable it's not like it did anything extraordinary. Nonetheless it's still one of my favorite anime and I find it hard to pick out any super big flaws that would make the average person dislike it aside from it being episodic, QUALITY at times, and lack of waifus.

>Nujabes is good but he inspired shitty lo fi hip hop that nu males latch onto.
It's sad because him and J Dilla had impressive sampling skills, whereas this new generation of "Get a beat with a piano and loop it with an anime picture" Really fucked the scene up.

Man, the ending of this series makes me sad every time

i like it

>San Fransisco