Florida Bridge Collapse

Anybody know anything beyond what's in the news?
Failure mechanism that caused the collapse?

I can't get good info on the failure.

Attached: FloridaBridgeCollapse.jpg (921x725, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NKxR7iU9vTo
twitter.com/MoniqueOMadan/status/974478688346693632
youtube.com/watch?v=6rfYISaVCFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chinese steel reinforcement bar will be deemed the failure point. Screencap this

>Failure mechanism that caused the collapse?

it was supposed to have cables holding it up similar to this, it's in the original design

Attached: 714cc.jpg (376x250, 18K)

Automobile fuel melted the steel beams.

>don't build suspension support above
>don't build central support pillar below
>stress test it while cars are going underneath it
WOW HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IT WOULD COLLAPSE

Hahaha, I pray that was the cause. If people had to die, I would like it to be the fault of Chyna.

It's in the final design. It was supposed to be stable until then.

I know no white people were involved in the construction or injured in the inevitable collapse of a nigger bridge

Can you give me a citation on that stress test?
Plz

american infrastructure is absolute trash

Top Kek

Attached: OkPepe.jpg (561x572, 41K)

I tried posting good information, but people seemed mad about it.

Apparently people are saying the crane dropped something on the bridge right before it collapsed. Maybe it was just a fuckup though. See

Well just like with any other false flag that's happened since Vegas and obviously before as well. Kike shills like OP flood the board with this news story and spam it over and over and over and over. We all know that Jews were behind this and we all know that it was S A B O T A G E

Attached: 1500483647578.png (688x539, 332K)

Look into the people who designed it (probably a woman), look into the people who built it (probably non whites), look into where they got the material (probably shitty ass China or Mexico) I mean it really is that simple.

Attached: I_4714f0_785488.jpg (320x240, 22K)

where are the bodies???

This happened

youtu.be/NKxR7iU9vTo

A crane dropped something on the bridge to make it collapse.

>missing middle support with lines
>divesity hire contractor
>cheap materials
>jew authorized it so his buddy could make quick shekles
Sup Forums was all over it before the media even knew what was happening.

They may have applied tension to the wrong member while in a temporary configuration. This loaded points that were not rated for these loads.

(((Rosenberg's Bridge)))

every. single. time.

Dudeeeee, I knew Sup Forums would come thru!
Figured I could be the only nerd that cared about this shit!
It would literally be a crime for an engineer to discuss this in a public forum.

>It was supposed to be stable
It really wasn't. If you look at the pictures of the thing it looks like there a bunch of trusses, the thing is those things aren't trusses and they aren't supportive. They are cable stays and the cable hadn't been installed yet. No sane engineer would remove the support before they installed the stays. Someone goin to jail for stupidity
t. engineer

Attached: 180315-bdi-deleted-tweet-fiu-bridge-collapse[1].jpg (620x618, 69K)

kek

Attached: meme machine sperm always wins.png (578x640, 366K)

If it wasn't intentional then it was because the retarded cunt in charge of the bridge only hired lazy Cubans to build it

Heh.

Been talking to people all day long.
Got better info on Sup Forums in 90 seconds.

Literally shitting my pants.

>American engineering

The engineer in charge, who wanted to create something that her daughter would be proud of, succumbed to pressure to reveal a bridge complete when it wasn't complete.

The poor sucker in charge of design and planning will be the final scapegoat while the politicians who wanted it done faster and cheaper will shake their heads and demand better design criteria and more government oversight.

Nothing will change, except the next engineer will make sure he/she does nothing without the approval of the city council (which the present engineer had).

Attached: th.jpg (166x112, 9K)

Where did that load cell pic come from?

My armory on drive H:

Haha k.
But is it from Florida bridge?
I'm guessing not, but thought I'd ask.

Q predicted this.

it was made by mexicans to show how much they contribute to america and how smart they are. it has no steel rebar and the city paid to have that made. it cleared city councils approval. they cant blame any one but maybe the mayor for not shooting it down

Wish I would have been in on the prediction.
I would have capitalized on it.
And brought many praises to Kek.

Not from Florida. I grabbed it from the internet, to use as ammunition against those who think that the government can give them security and parse their basic human rights.

No and you'll never know because Trump defunded OSHA. Good one trumpettes.

>Automobile fuel melted the steel beams.
top kek

So when is Sharman gonna draw art of this?

They stress tested it before it was finished in the middle of the day without closing the road.

all you need to know

Attached: women engineers.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

She even looks like a fucking idiot

>diversity trusses
>trans supports
>Affirmative actions pillars

I mean i get it fell and killed people, but you have to stop looking backwards, this is the future.
#Stronger

Nobody is going to jail because the engineer was a "diverse" woman only hired because of her gender and color of her skin

That can't be all you need to know. If she is an engineer then you need to know something about accreditation of engineers by universities and the selection of engineers by civic government.

the bridge identified as a tunnel

Badass meme.
I would agree with it 99.9% of the time.
But read up on family.
They are anti-commie as fuck.
Donate millions to destroy Cuban communism.
Also, notice she says "women can build, too"
Kind of implies she's trad af.

she graduated from the school she built the bridge for...there cant be a clearer case of affirmative action.

it wss a crane or something fell from the crane. they immediately moved it from the area after the collapse

Ya, PE isn't like any other profession.
You have to pass an 8hr test 55% or so fail.
No way around that.

it was trans, a bridge to sidewalk transition. If you dont support that youre a bigot.

fuck off satan
she wanted to design something inspirational to her daughter (emotionally driven motives) and artistic (not functional)
that's why it failed, she wasn't thinking clearly when she designed it. She had warm fuzzy emotions running through her head blocking rational thought.

Well, at least they get more than half of it correct?

Th-that's transmission fluid, r-right, user?

Good work senpai one day the world will notice you for the top fucking tier bants you produce 10/10

Attached: 300px-Rare_Pepe_(5)_Pokoman.png (300x300, 57K)

That's automotive fluids right?

Yes

Half of what?

Marco Rubio's twitter

Select all the squares with a bridge

Actually the support cables were only attached to the roof and would not have been loadbearing.

Yes you cannot find a place with more genius.

My guess is some sort of resonance caused the bridge to collapse.

You misread user, he's saying that 55% of folks fail the test, not that 55% is the pass/fail threshold.

made by a group of female engineers using untested concrete

I'm not saying women are bad engineers. I've worked with some hard core female engineers who know their shit. But, all of them were on the work site, watching and making sure their design was implemented.

I don't know how the design failed, except it is obvious that there was not enough support for the structure. That was either through poor design, poor implementation, or lack of supervision.

The force on the load cell, IMHO, from what I have read so far, came from a desire of the politicos to see fast and cheap results, and her desire to please those politicos. The result was a catastrophic failure.

select all squares with a sidewalk...

Miami is basically a Latin American shithole at this point, full of.corruption and shitty governance.
Surprised it took so long. It's the only city in the US where Odebrecht has large contracts in. Wait until all that shit comes out.

Yes, I misread. Punctuation helps.

I actually believed that 55% was passing grade, considering how far our education system has fallen.

yes its tranny fluid thick slimy tranny fluid all over the floor

My bad.
It could've used some punctuation desu.

Attached: Grammar Nazi.jpg (636x477, 62K)

>no video
gay

twitter.com/MoniqueOMadan/status/974478688346693632

here is a video of the collapse

Sorry, I rushed it.
b/ me
>Pic related

Attached: Kangzy.jpg (812x629, 73K)

This 100$

Just had a big bridge project in my city and the government ordered all the steel from China. When it arrived it was scrap metal, not up to building standards and they threatened our govt when they tried to return it and get a refund.

Iv heard so many other stories of the same thing. They lure you in and when they have your money they send you shit and their government protects them.

I could have read a bit closer. Looking back, I see what you meant.

then what's carrying the load?
youtube.com/watch?v=6rfYISaVCFM

>le 56% face

The memes are real. Do the Southern States have any white people left?

jews did it

A diversity hire getting people killed

I know.
>somebody working on it said, the work we are doing is wrong
>the "engineer" (mathematical/project manger liar...) said shut the fuck up or lose your job
>that person either shut the fuck up, and/or lost their job
>and is now on another one
>thinking...
>I told them so
Who still got paid more? Unless you are looking towards armed revolution now, you are on the wrong side. These fuckers got paid millions to make sure this shit does not happen. How many consultants? How many artificial engineers? How many times will it take to realize it is a social nightmare?

Its their culture to try to fuck over anybody who isn't Chinese.
They do this with everything, but especially steel.
Their government doesn't just protect them, it encourages the practice

Only inbred hicks.
We really just need to nuke everything south of the 48th parallel

Better engineering schools in the south than in the north.
Miami is universally considered not a southern city.

Miami is a Jew city, so... attrition.

>video in landscape
>film it in portrait

I hate normies so God damn much

WE NEED TO BUILD BRIDGES

Attached: 189238920123.jpg (976x549, 51K)

This..
and this...
Case solved.

Attached: 119529.jpg (1000x804, 68K)

Meme it.

Attached: 14548920483920.png (992x744, 660K)

I hope to wake up tomorrow to see some variation of this all over the place.
Don't let me down nupol

Where are you guys getting this information? I'm a concerned citizen who wants to know.

(())

Attached: jewapes.png (588x702, 105K)

You seem shocked. People are (((media))) mouthpieces.

Engineering and physics be all racist.

That shit triggers me to no end. I mean thank god we had women to give their artistic input when building 99.9999% of the world's architecture... where would we be? Surely men can only build concrete blocks. Fucking cunt, and she's brainwashing that poor kid.

Attached: 1.jpg (1896x852, 710K)

Attached: integrityVSdiversity.jpg (644x1425, 1.02M)

Attached: FIGG.jpg (677x206, 71K)

Attached: whitemen.jpg (676x934, 266K)

Ha, they're going to blame the owners and not the supervisors and engineers?! Of course..man this world. I am rapidly turning into a guy who just wants to not give a fuck unless or until shtf.