Why loli thread got deleted? Are you like buttblasted mod or something?

Why loli thread got deleted? Are you like buttblasted mod or something?

Meta on /qa/ only.
All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

Just that one shitty mod again most likely, seems to always be around this time he moderates and deletes loli threads. Pretty silly to delete a thread that's already at 400+ posts.

Thanks abib

That's just the mods way of saying they don't give a shit about their fuckups and horible moderation, noone checks that board.

That said it's better to just remake a new loli thread instead, If they want less loli threads they should stop deleting/moving/autosaging them as they just make a lot more loli threads get created than usually, now you get multiple per day usually where before the mod drama it was like a few per week.

In the end the buttblasted ones are the lolifags and that's all that matters.

>abib
some kind of arabic mod? wowdude

I think people that shitpost in loli threads are way buttblasted since it only show how old you are and pathetic

What’s wrong with posting loli?

He does it for free

I told you, at the end I always win.
lol

Why can't abib stick to moderating Sup Forums, nobody want him on Sup Forums

How can a subhuman like you even dare use the word pathetic ?

Thanks abib

if they don't want lolis at all then why won't they make a rule against lolis if they are so buttmad over them? Are they like in there 20s?

THE MADMAN!!!!

A mod can't do anything by themselves, they need at least one other to approve of their deletions and bans. This problem goes far beyond just ABIB, he's just the face of this anti-loli, anti-board culture cabal this is forming in the mod team

ladies and gentlemen, this is a mod and he does it for free

10/10 hiro

you just woke up right?

For free, lol

I'm not a mod, you dumb idiot

It's just one guy, there are often janitors in loli threads that clean up and remove shitposts and stuff that breaks the rules as loli threads are not against the rule as long as the characters are from anime or manga. Unfortunately none of the mods really give a shit about Sup Forums as they are all normalfags so they don't care about the one guy who doesn't give a shit about the rules.

Why can't mods leave loli alone, it's not like it hurts anybody.

sure, you rat

>interrupting loliween.
This is not ok.

Well, if you want to believe that okay.

then Sup Forums is a shit place now thanks to that retarded normalfag

thanks for ruining my motivation in life

I bet hes a pedo in closet and that's why he's buttmad over them.

make another loli thread friends

please]spoiler]..[/spoiler]

You make it, it's not like you will get banned for making one

Use ctrl+s, friend.

Are the trick or treat threads banned? I haven't seen a single one.

I'm not the only one who report those threads though.

We need more space for DBZ threads and other quasi generals.

Enjoy your ban

Its because there are like 5 boards for posting cute things. This is the board for discussing anime and manga related topics. If you want to talk about lolis on Sup Forums at least do what the fujos do and make it anime related discussion, and not just "I want to fuck an 8 year old".

go away you evil really evil and unfair person

if I get banned for this then there is no God and no morality

We need a lolicon mod.

>anti-loli, anti-board culture cabal this is forming in the mod team
>conspiracy-posting

I can be that mod.

We need a mod who actually lurked Sup Forums for more than a few months, and who isn't a shonen-loving spic.