Diversity hire gets people killed in Miami

This is what happens when you diversity hire engineers. FUCK hiring the most qualified candidate, as long as its shitskin or roastie its all good. Expect much more of this in the future.

>Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive and one of 63 FIU alumni who work for MCM, the construction firm building the FIU-Sweetwater UniversityCity Bridge, which will further connect FIU and its northerly neighbor, the City of Sweetwater. She was excited to share her work with her family, especially Michelle, who is interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) in school.

>Michelle said she might want to follow in her parents’ footsteps and go to FIU when the time comes, and that it was fascinating to see her mom’s work in action. “I’m interested in the architecture and the design of the bridge, and the math portion of it,” she said.

>Said Leonor: “It’s very important for me as a woman and an engineer to be able to promote that to my daughter, because I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395

Attached: Divershity hire.jpg (1530x2048, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5eFok#selection-755.137-755.227
finance.fiu.edu/bio_jessell.html
twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

duh

Attached: building_bridges.jpg (768x1018, 190K)

This dumb bitchs bridge crushed as many kids as a school shooter. Ban assault diversity hires now.

I suspect you're correct, but we can't be sure until they analyze the disaster. It could have been faulty materials.

Kek she's an el goblina too. What's even funnier is her wearing makeup, like it'll make her any more pleasant looking.

Wow what lowlife had the time to make that disgusting pic??

like pottery

in for the kill

Dont be raycyst! Goblinos are beautiful, Hollywood told me so!

Attached: a50.png (372x440, 11K)

Attached: Cu2obGjUsAEfo6Z.jpg (500x374, 27K)

>I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”
Yeah because there's never been any male artists have there.................

Attached: sistine.jpg (460x287, 51K)

>that blood river
Christ

>captcha: Bridges

Kek, thanks for the wonderful pic. This cunt is 100% SJW and I hope this destroys her forever. More and more disasters are coming thanks to diversity hiring.

Happens here as well. No one died but a 300million bridge failed in 3 months, because some chicks though form was more important than function in -3- to -40C weather. The fucking thing should have been a basic 15-30million trestle bridge, not an art project . pic related

Attached: nippigon_brigde.jpg (2560x2097, 1.19M)

Its fucking transmission oil, retard

m-maybe women will save us from this horrible jew brutalist shit
>feminist brutalist diversity bridge collapses on its own
Well it demolished itself so ...draw?

Attached: 1369723459369.gif (480x269, 694K)

Sure it's not maple syrup?

Pretty 100% sure its trans oil.

>jesus fish
God works in mysterious ways~

so now you want a privately built bridge, huh?

Attached: 63531111554.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>Diversity bridge demolished itself

Fucking kek.

Thanks for the laugh Ameribro

This is like when feminists argued that the scientific method itself is masculine oppressive.

That's what the fucking engineers have to take into account. These dumb bitches don't know the difference between cement and concrete.

i made a thing

Attached: forgotcablestays4.jpg (1200x4694, 881K)

Can anyone confirm that the spic woman was the lead on this project? This 'diversity' angle is fucking hilarious, and I would really like to drive it home - but I want to make sure I'm telling the truth. Anyone got real confirmation that this is a diversity thing? God I want it to have been chinese materials too.

We are now a third world country. Congrats you faggots. You allowed this to happen.

Thanks Bill
Mind if I save this?

This. The engineers decided to use an untested type of concrete archive.is/5eFok#selection-755.137-755.227 and to set up the walkway before they set up the support tower, let it sit there until they could attach the cables.

$20 per save, $1 per repost

Nah they'll ban assault bridges first.

We need to create a database of engineering projects managed by women. Obviously old stuff is safe, but we should assume all new builds are at risk of catastrophic failure.

tfw I live in the diversity hire capital of the world

Los Angeles

How long do you think I have to live?

this is a good thing you made
you made a good thing today

u new here bud?

>>Leonor Flores ’98 is a project executive
how the fuck is someone born in 1998 a project executive? Shouldn't she *just* be graduating from a 4 year program? Someone plox explain to my brainlet self.

Attached: 1488415046730.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Trying to add to to memery

Attached: diversityIsOurStrempf.jpg (456x488, 89K)

This is a womans fault, you muh womans 75 cents to a mans dollar beta orbiting feminists did this!!!

oh nevermind that probbly means she graduated in 1998.

Western civilization is collapsing at an exponential pace. This shit is getting out of hand and it hasn't even fucking started yet, we're still a fucking majority and our destruction is still fucking accelerating with no end in sight.

Its called a female quote hire

You mean like how everyone in the car would have died if the bridge collapsed a fraction of a second later?

That shit about artistic touch is literally what every civil engineer says.

They design extraordinarily boring things so they try to claim they put a bit of flair into it.

Usually with collapses like this it is because of faulty workmanship or materials. A pedestrian bridge spanning a boulevard isn't really going to be that difficult from an engineering perspective.

female beaner, double the diversity

“FIU is about building bridges and student safety. This project accomplishes our mission beautifully,”
Thanks for this

thanks

Here is some video as proof they put up the unsupported span. They have no defense.

Attached: bridge.webm (1080x1080, 131K)

and double the fail

Which is why are are a third world country. We let women do things.

It all started with giving them voting rights. We need to rally to end this madness by ending women's suffrage.

End Women's Suffrage!

Bitch has probably never held a hammer in her life.

nope, i actually read about the company contracted to do this and they were bragging about their diversity hires

if you hire people for race or gender rather than merit, you will just fuck everything up and not even give shitskins and women a reason to better themselves

why the fuck would you expect a beaner woman to be competent at literally any job they do, in the age of equality, when they dont even need to not be shit because companies need to hire them simply for superficial qualities?

fify

Attached: forgotcablestays4.jpg (1200x4694, 1.2M)

you literally live in mexico

Because 'equality' is really about systemically discriminating against white men, user.

hmmm

Attached: 1520802612821.jpg (335x359, 30K)

lel they were asking for it

can some engineer user here tell me if her career is over?
i want to believe this kind of shit ends anyone career but i don't know what to believe anymore

isn't that against the civil rights act? to have "quotas"

That is transmission fluid or power steering fluid.

We have to get out of this place.

Sup Forums Im all for shitting on forced diversity but as an engineer I got wait for the root cause failure anlysis before jumping to conclusions.

look at her linkedin profile. she is head project manager going back 15 years

this guy was happy at the press conference
finance.fiu.edu/bio_jessell.html

Attached: 1521148123746.png (798x728, 670K)

Attached: 1430294317116.png (200x300, 161K)

Hahahaha stupid brown beaner bitch

omg. Women shitskins cant even design a fucking pedestrian path over a freeway, they have to signal their special snowflake status. Cable bridges are even an old design, how the fuck is it possible to fuck that up? And lel at the titanium in the concrete, they could have used natural cement in the concrete if they wanted it to be white, we know that rosendale cement is actually stronger than portland cement. Retards

if it fails it is the engingers flaut. fullstop. enginer has to plan for all usage senerios and weather to a tolerence of 10x what you expect.

yeah but what about her future? can she still be project manager after something like this?

she propbley sucked cock to pass that class

GIVE EM RIGHTS THEY SAID!

I don't think they are allowed to judge these diversity hires based on performance, that 'ableist' and dangerously close to racism

Their defense is that the bridge was still under construction and wasn't going to open until 2019... the supports were not installed yet because the bridge had another year of work to go

Attached: 1444446597538.jpg (534x532, 41K)

building a concrete footpath without supports and pouring the anchor seperate from the span.

like, god damn, you dont have to be an engineer to see that level of fuckup.

I believe that mostly applies to race. If you look at how lopsided the rates women are getting admission to colleges and jobs over men it is obvious some quote shit is going on...

If this is a race problem then we would had all collapsed bridges right now in latin america...

Yes, but it’s okay when the left forces racism.. “POC only” stuff, “diversity hires”, refusing to hire/staff white/Asian males, etc., all A-OK in our brave new world.

They put up a section unsupported bridge and an engineer had to make that call. This company is gonna get sued into bankruptcy over a cunt beaner diversity hire.

Could be that the company itself just got chinked with steel.

Quick roundown how was she Involved in the construction of the bridge

You don't have to be an engineer to see that using a new type of concrete and installing the 1000 ton walkway before the cable stays is a bad idea. Humans have been making bridges for at least 1000 years, maybe up to 4000 years from the time of babylon. They have no excuse and everyone in charge should be executed as an example.

What was the point in building it in the first place?

There are other possibilities for the failure user - pic related

Attached: 50C92069-652C-4C2E-8FD3-6D42F1AC0619.jpg (492x536, 75K)

I have that same HDMI cable

>people get mad when you tell them Rome fell because they put Barbarians in office
>America is literally doing this right now and falling apart

She was the project executive

LAAAAA CREATURAAAA

>everyone in charge should be executed as an example.

I like the way you think

The fact they gave black men the right to vote before even white women shows you how men use to understand that women are completely incompetent outside of the home

>What was the point in building it in the first place?
Making the area look nicer to attract jew movie money

twitter.com/misslivvylu/status/974378655366266880

vote no in this poll, stupid feminist filth garbage

atf is red, power steering fluid is red/orange depending on manufacturer.

The Chinese will ship you quality steel if you order quality steel. They'll also ship you cheap shit if you want it. The Chinese aren't retards.

Recreated in Bridge Constructor.

Attached: FIU_Bridge.jpg (2550x1578, 654K)

I would like to remind you and every other user itt that the first thing women did when they got the right to vote was take away our booze. Now they commin' for our guns. Women are a menace

I've been saying the exact same thing for 15 years. Like Rome, we will be destroyed from within.

I don't know much about cement except what I watched in engineering documentaries, but I did learn that engineers are extremely picky about it, throwing out batches for being just slightly under spec. Obviously they didn't do that.

Another user made some comments on the cement earlier

The only good thing in the pic is the Thinkpad; everything else is sheeit.

What's funny is that in high school we made model bridges where we tested their strength under pressure and I managed to get first place in class. When do I get my engineer exec job?

Giving non landed (ie non invested, non proven) men the right to vote was a mistake.

Attached: 1519075747744.jpg (651x946, 111K)

>doesn't know about chink steel scams
It's possible the company tried to cut corners and got scammed with some dressed up garbage.

Attached: 13552898097.png (442x317, 142K)