We can all agree that she was the _best girl

We can all agree that she was the _best girl.

terrierfu>>>>poodlefu>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sharkfu

Theres simply no contest.

She was the only good character in the whole show.

153/5000
She died like a piece of shit after a failed attempt at betrayal, he did nothing the whole show and died in a ridiculous way without achieving anything

I did not watch the show, but even i know that she is the best girl - because she is supposed to represent a character from Narita`s (Baccano/Durarara/Vamp!) novel. Narita being superior writer BTFOing NIshio Ishin and other hacks, it should not come as surprise that his character (and he is known to be best in aspect of creating creative and memorizable characters) would be best by default with zero competition (especially when competition consists of NASU and generic battle harem writers)

She was the 4th best, after Altair, Selesia and Hikayu.

She's the Miracle meido of the universe.

I haven't even watch the show and I agree.

This is correct

She was utter trash. Every time she opened her mouth I rolled my eyes because she spouted nothing but pointless drivel meant to eat up screentime. She was a poor excuse of the "muh clever trickster" archetype which got old long ago. But of course clowns like will eat it up as if it's mind blowing writing. This shitshow had no decent characters beyond Selesia's creator, who in a good anime would have been considered mediocre at best.

I didnt even watch the show and can tell how mad you are. You were so dumb you wasted the time watching the crap you now shit on - so who`s the dumb ones? Creators or you?

Not when this exists.

Ouch.

>Not when this exists.
Yet it doesn't.

This may even be true... if they have been trying to develop the character, all she does during the show is to scream and get angry, Shark works on this show exactly because it is an NIshiOIshin style character, a lots of dialogue and exposition, Re: creator is very poorly written, all the development of the show is done by exposition, authors circle jerk, all the fights shit, almost all the characters are useless, everything is solved by ex-machina, this show is a big waste of time

Still, miles better than Magane.

You have to nerf Meteora even more for the truth.

Non-lethal blowjobs are a major plus.

>Maaya Sakamoto

Damn tright she is.

Sad but true, Selesia's creator is the only decent character in the show

Terminal shit taste

Magane completely overshadows them.

>Still the only creation still running wild in the real world
>Killed her creator
What's her end game?

Being forgotten.

Maximum chaos. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Being my wife, of course.

She needed bigger breasts.
Although that ZR was a good trait to her character.

Nice trips

>want someone whose eyes are closed 90% of the time

Nice try Magane, but I won't try to deny that.

>not wanting her eyes to shoot open when you enter her, taking her first time

Being best girl.

>walking plot device that spouts endless sophistry and vanishes from the story with no closure the moment she does her one job
You're not wrong either, which is really sad.

I like this a little too much.

Happy Halloween!

When will Magane put some effort in her halloween costume?

Every day is Halloween for her.