Attempted House Break In

Woke up to somebody trying to break into my apt about an hour ago. I got my gun out and yelled at him as he had his hand in my window trying to unlock it. He ran off. Called cops already.

It was actually a creepy looking white dude.

I live alone and can't fall back asleep.

Please calm my nerves with some funny memes.

Attached: burgalar.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/69684/Hi Point 4595 Semi-Automatic 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_37_336/products_id/23322/Firearms/Shotguns/Mossberg/Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12ga 14 6-shot
definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/
youtube.com/watch?v=eW5_ZUFaKEw
streamable.com/axfwx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just for you, OP

Attached: 1400140406270.jpg (625x725, 115K)

someone stole my bike... fucking neighbors i swear

Attached: Roll for class.jpg (876x844, 152K)

It is such a violated feeling... I wish I would have had the balls to shoot him.

That would be illegal.

Attached: 56ACF8F4-AA8E-4A22-9684-7AA4920D0D5B.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

it is violating, , faggot thinks its okay to come onto my property and take possession of my hard earned things.

Yea that is what the cops said. Unless he is actually in my apt, it is illegal to shoot them.

roll

roll p2

Get a dog you faggot

>not waiting until he entered the residence so you could legally ventilate
OP you missed a once in a life time opportunity.

Attached: why do you need a gun anon.jpg (312x500, 48K)

Funny thing is my dog is at my moms house for a few days.

FFS learn how to boobie trap shit and quit being a pussy. No better alarm system then a faggot screaming in pain.

lmao. I was just freaking out. Panicked really. I haven't even shot the gun in over a year.

Also highly illegal. Premeditation.

>not letting him break in so you can magdump into him and claim you feared for your life and thought he had a knife

wew lad

Tbh I wish someone would break in so I can shoot and kill him and then while the cops are coming have a quick nibble on his flesh so I can finally know what human tastes like

This aint your barn in Arkansas and even there it isn't a good idea.

I fucking hate inner city America sometimes.

>I got my gun out
>my gun
>implying singular
why the fuck do you only own one gun, user

Attached: IMG_5711.jpg (2219x1627, 776K)

You could die at any moment

I have a springfield xd but I thin a shot gun is needed as well. I had the gun by my bedside ready to go. So I am happy about that. Welcome to city living in America, folks.

I knew /k/ would show up eventually. Let me guess OP the cops were completely fucking worthless and aren't going to investigate or call you back? Good on you for having a gun.

the glock is better than the rest of those

but he should get a rifle

Arent lugers super expensive?

you're not a pussy my dude, violence is not the answer for us. I too prevented a break in but the police caught the guy and he got to spend 6 months in jail and got raped while in there. Justice comes in one form or another. Feel, and be mad or scared if you must but you made no mistake not firing.

I live alone too OP, but if your gun is a shotgun of literally any gauge you shouldn't have a care in the world. If you don't miss they'll be so mangled they won't be able to shoot you back. Go look up articles about old men defending their homes from intruders with shotguns, it'll put your mind at ease.

Attached: comf.jpg (700x700, 169K)

Yea they looked for blood on broken glass, took my name, asked which way he went. I gave them a real good description as got a good look at him. They won't find him but at least I will get some extra patrolling in area tonight.

Is this carbine Pol approved or no because you hate Hi Points bcuz muh niggers?
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/69684/Hi Point 4595 Semi-Automatic 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)

thanks I appreciate it.

it was also a creepy white dude who said he was gonna break in to my place. forgot to note.

Attached: 1494388279411 (1).gif (540x548, 1.34M)

that's why you shouldn't live in those kind of apartments that people can break into, you know where the apartments are on the outside, live in the kind where the apartments are on the inside of the building, don't know what you call them

Yes I really feel like I want a shotgun now.

Attached: shotgun.jpg (355x355, 11K)

prove it cock sucker

I heard Trudeau say
>beastmaster

In that super gay lispy voice of his

I fucking hate living on first floor. That is where it is easy to break in.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_37_336/products_id/23322/Firearms/Shotguns/Mossberg/Mossberg 590 Shockwave 12ga 14 6-shot
This one is really popular with the redneck types 14" barrel how is this legal? I don't know but it is. Has quite a kick to it apparently though I don't own one though so I don't know.

Quit being 16.

definitions.uslegal.com/b/booby-traps/

>he said booby traps

Attached: 1512008497602.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Roll

Attached: 1519271337226.gif (560x372, 1.13M)

I sriously might get that

rolling!!

Attached: 1468720333986.gif (800x800, 1.23M)

Attached: 1517184498051.jpg (800x600, 271K)

Not luring him inside so you can berry a cetme bayonet into his stomach then throat while whispering in his ear how you are going to cum inside his throat slit moments before he slips into darkness forever.
Sometimes i regret getting my GSD because he would never allow a person to get close enough so i can rightfully inseminate a throat wound on a dying intruder.
Feels bad man

Attached: helper realise.jpg (873x666, 54K)

depending on the condition and history of it. The third one only cost me $600 as none of the serial numbers match, but it's the best shooter of the three

You should have shot the thieving cunt multiple times in the arm/head/whatever part was showing.

roll

Attached: FB_IMG_1521155874837.jpg (700x770, 33K)

dude you might have a mental problem...

gonna make me spit take my coffee with zesti memes like these family youtube.com/watch?v=eW5_ZUFaKEw

n-no, y-you

Attached: 1489164123095.png (658x662, 44K)

Best fucking brand of shotguns on the market, i own a 500 and fucking love it

Attached: 20171123_152931.jpg (2560x1440, 372K)

>the kind where the apartments are on the inside of the building, don't know what you call them
Prisons.

roll

Attached: 1520638712472.png (403x630, 302K)

Attached: 1468725417961.jpg (960x960, 148K)

Smelly rag roll

Ok yea i'm getting one now.

Remingtons are for killing ppl not Mossbergs. I guess in an urban setting it doesn't even matter though

Trust my 590 with my life

roll

rollie pollie

K

Hagaha user you’re so cute, cuddly and funny.

you shouldve just waited it out until he was all the way inside

streamable.com/axfwx

hope for bombardier or shaman

close your window

What do Satan trips mean?

just get a well made 870 and it will last you a lifetime

next time take aim and hold it and wait until his foot is inside then blast him in the cock

TRUDAEAU HIM SELF WTF WHY ARE U POSTING ON Sup Forums

friendly reminder to practice martial arts in the home to let dead beats know you're not a push over. physiological disincentive to the enemy from positioning themselves before you entirely while maintaining a healthy temple to house the mind.

what is the gun 3rd row down 2nd from the left?

Merchant seems like a winning get

comfy grandpa disagrees. i wish this guy was one of my neighbors.

http s://ww w.yo utub e.com/watch?v=qKk45i9DzDA

Roll on poofter chart

Well thank God you had it man.
If the fucking leftists had their way you'd be tied up in a corner right now watching the creepy looking white dude stand over you as he pulls out his cock.

KSG did it better

Attached: le56percentface.png (947x562, 934K)

If you shitpost in your enemy’s thread, they win.

>attempted break in
>OP doesn't live in a bunker

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!

Attached: 1520983460955.jpg (250x247, 8K)

I had the same issue but it was a black guy. But when I grabbed the gun he ran off like a jackrabbit. Jumped a 6 foot wall like a gazelle.

Attached: 1519795014898.jpg (640x781, 33K)

Lived in Memphis for about 4 months now. Car been robbed about 6 times.

I been there, brother. Back in the day, used to live in a shitty apartment with my grand-parents. Granpa wasn't senile or anything, but he'd tend to forget things like locking the front door when he went to bed at night. So I'd make it a point to secure the perimeter.

One late night, after a long span of shitposting, I went to check the front door was locked. About 3 AM. I had me Bowie knife in hand, because this was the real dirty south. Just as I approached the door to lock it, it opened, and I was face to face with the nigger burglar who'd randomly picked that moment to try our front door. And by "face to face", I mean "all he saw was my big-ass silhouette backlit by the TV, and the light gleaming off the fuck-huge blade I had pointed at his throat". I didn't even remember drawing it.

I said "In or out, motherfucker, you're letting the air conditioning out". He said "Yo, sorry, man, wrong door." And slowly stepped back, closing my door between us. I jumped forward and threw the deadbolt, and then looked out the window to see him setting a new landspeed record across the lawn and out of the neighborhood.

I'd like to think he spread the word about our block, telling other prospective robbers not to try our 'hood. "Yo, nigga, them crazy white boys, they just be waitin' for you. In the middle of the night, right inside the door, with these big ass knives, man. Fuckin' crazy." But I know that wasn't the case, because I had one more encounter on that block before the word got out.

If by chance you get the next opportunity to kill them op take It, I live near a drug dealing spic that regularly imports his fucking people from mexico near through a route that passes the side of my home and they'd continue doing It till today If not for a few missed shots. Not trying to be an internet tough guy here but If It happens again you'd be doing everyone a favor, just don't shoot him in the back.

nice

It was a few weeks after the front door incident, and I'd stepped out on the porch one night to enjoy a cigarette. This time, I had my machete, with me, as I was still kind of shook from the previous event and figured I should carry something more substantial. While I was puffing, my neighbor Joe comes out and sees me outside. Joe was a good guy; we played DnD together, and he was an SCA fag. Also carried this length of rebar with him, that he called his "hillbilly waster", to practice his moulinets.

So we get to shooting the shit, and I see something out the corner of my eye. It's another burglar, a spic this time, crouched at the door of the lady who lived across the parking lot, trying to pick her lock. I point at him and ask Joe, "Who the fuck is this?"

He looks over, twirls his rebar, and says "I dunno...let's kill his ass!" And I draw my machete and we march over, two big corn-fed motherfuckers out for blood. Fucking spic breaks the goddamn light barrier running away, and we go over to knock on the lady's door. Identify ourselves, ask if she's alright, she tells us she had heard the dude trying to jimmy the lock but had been too scared to do anything. We have her call the cops, stash our hardware in Joe's apartment, and come back to make witness statements when the police arrive. I don't think they ever caught him, but the amount of bullshit out neighborhood suffered sharply declined after the night the two of us played neighborhood watch. So that was cool.

It's not a shotgun. It's a "firearm" according to the ATF. Mossberg found a way to game the system and the definition for shotgun is retarded. It has to be over 26" and can't be shouldered though, so there's the rub.

It's fun, but I wouldn't make it a first shotgun, unless you have some serious experience with them already. You'd probably be better served just going with a 500 or 590a1.

>white guy
Sure it was

Oh yea I have had that happen about three times. Second time having my apt broken into.

Depends on state law. In my state it's legal to shoot anyone trespassing.

Yolo

Lmao I wish my story was as badass as that... still can't fucking sleep.

you should hunt down the börglerz

Attached: Gunnerysartschant_Hartkern.jpg (1200x600, 97K)

You should set up an official neighborhood watch, so that you can get signs in your street. Burglars won’t go near places that they know have a neighborhood watch.

Rolling

Walter P38

Attached: 1520710626294.jpg (479x720, 92K)

rolling to chase down invader and light em

Weren't nothing badass about it. I brandished a weapon I wasn't trained the proper use of and said a profane non-sequitur to a guy I outweighed by a third. If he was a real, hardened criminal, I probably would have been killed. My dad was a badass; my uncle was a badass. I was a poser with a big knife and a robust physique.

A lot of shit has happened since that day, and I'm a bit more capable now. But I'll tell you, when that shit went down, I didn't get a lick of sleep.

Rolling

wew lad