MCs of shonen series are always the less interesting cha-

>MCs of shonen series are always the less interesting cha-

Kiyomaro had some blood in his veins. Ever as a child and now as an adult i like how he has the determination to accomplish what he wants.

He is not the best battle manga MC, but is very entertaining to see him developing

>Saike Kuzushiro
Goes from "why the hell should I even care about this faggot" to "the fucking madman"

the absolute madman

I am not one of the people who hate him but he is definitely less interesting than bakugo and most of the cast.

i would still say that the gag characters are way more interesting than him, even if he was a good protagonist. i would argue that from the major shonens luffy is the most interesting even when hes surrounded by other top tier secondary characters at least until timeskip kicked in

>deku
get this shit outta here

I like him as a character, but he's definitely less interesting than Todoroki and Bakugou. Even Iida and Ochako would be more interesting if they got more focus.

Negi was a pretty good protagonist. He generally didn't rely on asspulls, had a solid goal in mind and actually is shown working hard towards what he wants. His attitude around the girls is fair considering his age and despite being the son of this legendary character, you really get the feeling that he earned his strength with how he studied and trained.

Wash was super interesting with his alien humanity dualism thing going.

I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums prefer Folgore to be fair, while having no problem with Kiyomaro.

Folgore isn't the MC of Gash Bell.
Yes he is a main character, but not the MC.

Not necessarily the most interesting, definitely not the least.

I just like his development. It's very organic.
He goes from apathetic bullied lonely genius to intelligent, brave, and ambitious individual.

>not posting best version of Kiyomaru

Negi is probably my favorite shonen MC.

the lack of replies for this madman is disturbing

negi crying hurt in a way I never expected to hurt.

I dont think its that bad for shonen MCs but its REALLY awful in light novel MCs

Translation never

Sell him to me. It's been awhile since the last shounen manga I read and I don't mind reading another one if it's good.

I'm not quite up to date so forgive me if something is off but hes introduced as a typical character who is letting life just slip past him. he gets the power to restart the given day by killing himself through drowning himself so he decides to become a hero by restarting the day countless times through said method until he saves everyone he can in that day. There's more to it than that but he teams up with someone to make sure he can escape situations to use his power.

also he defeats truck-kun

Why? He's shit.

just because you are mad that Chisame won doesn't mean Negi is anything but great.

Mai Natsume is an amazing MC.

>perdre
is this dragon ball super?

Gintoki.

>at least until timeskip kicked in
What specifically even happened after timeskip that changed Luffy’s character? Recently he’s been acting more mature than he’s ever been.

I actually like Deku but no

Out of the way betafags

God I hope World Trigger/Asihara survives the Hiatus

>posting the anime

feel bad for you champ

pic related

Kiyo is much better than the MC (Gash)

what if Subaru was good?