Rem:Zero

>“Whoa, incredible… This feels way better than Ferris’s stuff ramming into me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!WYlmEa7b!12yKJVw0h2AdS3xPOfuVbzidIH1ch1sQXNzFNwqEyec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who are you quoting?

Subaru.

But more seriously, I've got a present for all you faggots. In which Subaru's feelings are pure, and not at all ego driven.
>He wanted to prove his worth. He needed to.
>If Emilia was in distress, Subaru would save her.
>No, that’s how it had to be. Subaru needed Emilia to fall into peril so that he could discover his own value—and show others that he had worth.
Rem is not a yandere.
>“Ahh, Subaru, I’m so sorry. Master Felix just wouldn’t pull back… I thought, if someone was going to take you from me, it was better that I…”
>“That statement’s going dangerous places!!”
>“What you were saying at the end was the scariest of all, Rem! There’s a crazy little yandere in you, isn’t there?!”
And Subaru definitely doesn't want to bone the maid.
>Rem smiled pleasantly at him with relief, as if ten thousand cavalrymen had come galloping to her aid.
>“—!”
>Realizing that her smile had captivated him, Subaru’s face reddened as he averted his gaze.
>“…Because I want to.”
>The answer she gave in response, rich with meaning, carried a warmth that set off alarm bells in his heart.
>Behind Subaru, still sitting on the bed, Rem had her arms around him, as if to cover him up. Her feminine softness, sweet scent, and arms around him drenched Subaru’s entire body in warmth.
>“Er, ah… This feeling is…”
>“I am healing your gate, the same as Master Felix did for you, Subaru. After all, I had several opportunities to watch while standing right beside you. Compared to Master Felix, perhaps I cannot do much more than put you at ease a little, but…”
>“R-right, treatment! Treatment, yes! I see, I see. Yes, yes. E-exactly, huh. Ha-ha.”
>Feeling embarrassed at his impure delusions, Subaru glossed things over with a hollow laugh.
mega.nz/#!WYlmEa7b!12yKJVw0h2AdS3xPOfuVbzidIH1ch1sQXNzFNwqEyec

In other news, the LN cut most of Subaru's perspective scenes from when he was doing the temporary insanity thing.

Sex with Rem.

You know just what to say.

They also changed up this conversation a little.
>“So I want you to watch me get beaten up and then act pathetic and embarrassing after? That makes me sound like some kind of masochist…”
>Rem curiously inclined her head, asking with a completely innocent look, “You aren’t?”
>Subaru could only exhale deeply through his nostrils in a wordless reply.

Thank you

I knew that Subaru has experience

Man, eye lick looks really lame compared to the anime
Thanks

>Man, eye lick looks really lame compared to the anime
The artist has his weaknesses. Just look at Subaru's jawline. Anyhow, I skimmed it and haven't noticed too many differences from the WN. Well, except some scenes are less detailed, Subaru's slightly different so some conversations have a different flow, and some new scenes were added. With a cut here and there.

Everyone with me now!

*inhale*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>“Ahh, Subaru, I’m so sorry. Master Felix just wouldn’t pull back… I thought, if someone was going to take you from me, it was better that I…”

Rem is such a troll, what a cute

Based user

You should blame everyone else. They injected all the "You're not worthy of being Emilia's knight" BS into Subaru's head and made him crazy about proving himself useful.

Just give it a rest. His initial decision was also ego-driven. At this point you have to be trolling.

I always knew Subaru would like taking it in the ass

He says Rem's is best.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Every thread until Rem smiles again.

Jesus Christ reading through this volume has me screaming harder than I was at the anime and manga

Volume 5 has no EX advertisement? Disappointing...

Well, of course. I think I've said it before, but mutual Rem romance is very much written into Arc 3. The story loses quite a lot if that's taken out. And not just the tragedy at the end.

HAAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Yeah, reading this volume convinces me that Tappei didn't have his hand on arc 4 but rather someone else influencing it.

>mfw spfag lied to us AGAIN

Good fucking riddance

anyone wana translate Arc 5?

It's being translated.

OVA WHEN?

How much was cut exactly? It can be forgiven if they kept some important tidbits and added things.
Details please

Didn't spfag think the girl in who held Subaru's hand in the first Satella vision was Emilia, when it was literally Rem holding his hand when he woke up? Didn't he also think that the anime improved Rem's character?
A lot of scenes at the beginning of Arc 4 lose their original context for some reason, and it's very noticeable for me. I didn't get that feeling in previous volumes. There's just something really off about the original scene with Betty, since he no longer asks if she remembers Rem. But the skeleton of the scene remains in place, which makes it feel awkward. You can tell when a scene has been gutted like that. The scene would have been better if it were completely replaced.

Shoving Emilia into the first coma scene is also incredibly awkward, as well as her other scene changes to make her look stronger, as far as the Arc goes. Some of the core conflicts of Arc 4 are Subaru trying to bear all the burdens alone, and Emilia's weakness and immaturity. Real and perceived.
>Details please
The conversation where Rem and Subaru talk about him being pathetic flows differently. There's no perspective from crazy Subaru. I believe the discovery of Ram's corpse gets less attention.

Is it me or is Ferris more evil in this volume? I kinda like it.

More evil? He's always been this evil. That's what makes him a tolerable character with actual character traits other than being a flamboyant faggot. Unless you mean the anime didn't make this clear, then yes. He's more evil.

They should have fired the director when they had a chance

Ferri's love for Crusch-sama is the best character trait though.

They should have made it two seasons.

Ferri and Crusch-sama are the miracles of the universe. Also, Ferri is not evil.

And he's also a huge prick. Which is good. It makes him something more than a character for trapfags to jerk off over while they insist they aren't gay.

Ferri is a cunt.

catfag, you always manage to amaze me with how much more intolerable you become with every post you make. also, Felix is a cunt and you can't change that.

His past experiences have made him somewhat cynical and indifferent. But he is NOT a cunt and he is DEFINITELY NOT evil.

shut the fuck up, hes a cunt. you should really just accept that and own up on it.

Thanks user

Ferri is a hurt little cinnamon bun whose experiences with the world have made him somewhat cynical and indifferent. But he is NOT a cunt and he is DEFINITELY NOT evil.

>looks like a woman
>isn't a woman
doesn't get more evil than that

Yeah he did and to think he said we were lying remfags and were just seasonal. Oh the irony.

So, is Rem still a potato?

Yes were still in arc 6

I wonder how this series will go forward with all these changes. What are the odds they will go the flashy battles route?

>still a potato
>has been killed a few times in potato form, had her guts played around with
>also had her soul regurgitated and controlled like a mindbroken puppet

Well then they better make Arc 5 amazing at least

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

If they do go that route I better see some DEUS VULT quality battles

>They make arc 4 flashy battles
>They tone arc 5's violence down

Who knows? It might just be my personal taste that leads me to dislike the changes, or relate to how I tend to read scenes and character portrayal. When it comes to making significant changes to a story, I'm of the opinion that it might just be better to start over from scratch and throw out the original framework. That framework was made for the original scenes or grew out of them, and it's still occasionally noticeable for even minor scenes.

Like when people show confusion as to why Subaru didn't try to tell anyone about the curse after Rem died in Arc 2. After reading the WN version where his heart gets grabbed, and he's not just afraid it might, I felt I had a better impression of why the scene was written the way it was.
>also had her soul regurgitated and controlled like a mindbroken puppet
Never happened. Rai does make use of her memories, but that's not the same as puppeting her. That's an old mitrospeed piece of bullshit.

my impression of arc 4 after reading it is that it is a LORE heavy arc with the witches and emilia's trials.
and i god damn hope they keep that tone.

How are the WN translations going? I was reading diligently until summary user went awol. I think it was around july or august. Did someone continue?

I'm pretty sure they already cut a bunch of early lore discussions and ominous foreshadowing.

New user came, translated few Arc 4 interludes that Summary had skipped and is currently translating Arc 5.

so is vol 5? and ex out already?

Great, guess I'll try to find the translations. How's the quality compared to summanon?

Quality is like when summarry user started out translating. Its fine though, discount user is trying to improve with that.

im not sure about the quality since im waiting for more chapters to binge them after enough of them come out, but here you go: mega.nz/#F!kyZnmIQS!0IXomTzdapyfvRrro6d3RQ

Vol 5 is out and EX comes out in November 21.

You are a godsend but please dont abandon us without a word like summarry user. It still hurts.

that's the second time someone confuses me for discount user this week.
kinda worrying

WN/LN changes

Fourth Volume

Important Changes

>The reason Subaru entered the back alley was changed from [to chase after the fluffy demihuman]-->[Because he saw Priscilla being brought into the back alley and felt that he couldn’t ignore it]. Due to that, the beginning flashback was changed from [Escaping from the thugs with Priscilla] to [the duel with Julius].
>The method of trespassing into the castle. While at the Kadomon shop, they called out to Al and boarded the imperial carriage together into the castle. While on board the carriage it was established that Subaru and Al are the same. (This guy was originally from another world like Subaru)

Etc

>Priscilla stopped herself right before using yang magic on Felt.
>During the duel between Subaru and Julius, due to Reinhart no intercession or Al’s interference could occur.

Fifth Volume

Important Changes

>The scene of exchanging sake cups with Kurush was added
>The situation of Kurush’s arbor was added. “With various things entering the residence, a great number of people were coming and going” etc, the foreshadowing of the later half was much easier to understand.
>He got along even better with Otto
>Rem: “It’s because, Subaru is special”
>The point of view from Subaru who went insane was decreased, Rem’s psychological description was substantially increased

Etc

>The fatal wound on Rem [Being impaled by countless crucifying swords]-->[the whole body is split apart in an instant]
>The fallen Rem’s body was destroyed-->It was played around with like a marionette

Huh, the changes are pretty acceptable. Most of the tone stayed the same as well.

>[Being impaled by countless crucifying swords]-->[the whole body is split apart in an instant]
Y-yay?

Well, yeah. A few things might be slightly disappointing, but overall I have no real problem with it. And I can get really anal with changes.

the changes are good for vol 1-7, it turned shitt for vol 8 - 15,

basically when the anime aired

don't worry, if I ever stop or hiatus I'll announce it. if I actually die then no promises. chapter 6 and 7 are pretty shit but I'm reworking them.

it's probably the posting style. neither of us have the energy to capitalize things.

another user (transcriber user iirc) does a LN/WN comparison of every volume, he hasn't gotten to volume 14 yet but I have a messier comparison on my mega.

He still acted like a cunt at the start of Arc 4

How?

>(transcriber user iirc)
Nope. Transcriber user just decided to share his copy of the latest translated volume. He doesn't write LN/WN comparisons.

Is Remon kill?

I'm guessing he's busy with shit

who knows he doesn't reply back, didn't he stop translating at the same time like user? weird

Ferri has a heart of gold and stardust soul.

>I have nearly as many things I want him to do as I do for Subaru, so Ferris’ suffering will continue on after this! Look forward to it!

Ferri's future looks dark right now, but light will shine through.

Maybe it's college shit or something.
He'll be forced into a situation where he needs to mercy kill Crusch.

Taking Rem's virginity against her will.

Rem forcefeeding you your own mangled dick if you try.

with the strength oni's have im pretty sure she can crush your entire lower body with just her legs in a scissor motion

She could. She would. She literally makes a comment about that kind of thing in the Rem IF, at least in so far as saying she'd crush the area below the abdomen if anyone tried anything.

>Ferri has to kill Crusch-sama
>He kisses her and and she dies
I would bawl my eyes out.

i would laugh my ass off.

>He kills himself right after, because he's lost his will to live.
I'm with you man. Tears of joy.

>not wanting an dramatic tragic end for your favorite ship
your tastes are so vanilla.

but crusch has no feelings for her sorry dude

But Tappei is my guy. Ferri and Crusch-sama will have a happy ending with each other.

Why do you act like this?

>tappei
>catfag's /guy/
he only cares about his waifu emilia. if you think he would give crusch any kind of favoritism, you're wrong.

because he is a cunt who has it coming, he dissolved the alliance cause he was being a little bitch like he always is

crusch is the only thing keeping him from being a massive cum dumpster

Favoritism? No such thing needed. He simply gives Ferri and Crusch-sama a happy ending with each other.

>He simply gives Ferri and Crusch-sama a happy ending with each other.
rezero is not for happy endings

is this scene still in the LN?

>Finally got to the next Rem scene, where she gives him a lap pillow and agrees that he's weak. When he tells her she's supposed to disagree with him and praise him instead, she seemingly agrees if it's what he wants. However, her response doesn't change when he goes for a Take 2. He asks if she was paying attention, and she asks if he was. The conversation goes on like that, with Rem implying he doesn't actually want her to deny his weakness. He has nothing to say to that, and decides to continue enjoying the feeling of her thighs.

>I suppose that's all to show that he actually does have someone who understands him, including those things he doesn't say.