One Piece

SBS is out! Katakuri big

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfecundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katakuri, Oven and Daifuku are triplets and they are all 48 (which doesn't make sense imo because Oda stated that Linlin started giving birth 42 years ago iirc)

Ministers are all Charlottes so Amande is confirmed as one

Katakuri, Daifuku, and Oven are triplets. They are all 48.

He also confirms that all ministers are Big Mom's children, so that confirms Amande as a Charlotte.

I want to know how tall Smoothie is.

Big Mom started giving birth 42 years ago how is that possible?

shanks' sword is called griffon

Also thinking about it,Oda fucked up again, last volume he said Mama started giving birth 42 years ago, so they can't be 48.

Shank's sword is named Griffin/Griffon/Gryphon

he said BM gave birth every year for 42 years

meaning she has stopped giving birth over 6 years ago.

I told the people here many times it was she gave birth every year non stop "for" 42 years, not "since" 42 years ago. Reading comprehension man, it was always right there in the previous SBS.

>Katakuri is 5m huge
Dude what

What else did you expect for a guy more than twice as tall as Luffy?

Its like one of his parents is a giant or something

Fuji-chan and Aokiji-chan are 10/10
Akainu is grigging fugly though.
Borsalino is meh.

What the fuck? They look nothing alike

you realize not all twins are identical, right?

> what are fraternal twins

Your mom is identical to my dick tho

>what are dizygotiques twins or triovular triplets
Dude, open a book every once in a while.
The cuties on pic related are also twins btw.

Fucking what? Of all the people those 3?

Also, what the hell happened to Yonji? Did he just drink more milk that the other guys?

>triplets
But they look literally nothing alike,at least that means Katakuri is fully human and those retards that tought otherwise can fuck off.

So did their father have yellow hair? Or is Oven just a faggot?

She stopped even earlier, considering Perospero and Compote are older than those 3.

>As people expected, the Vinsmoke siblings' hair is differently colored to show the manipulation of their DNA. So Sanji is his parent's hair color to symbolize that his modifications were not expressed.
>In Ch. 862, Oda made a cool symbolism using a set of cards from Hanafuda. In that game 四光 isread as Shikou, but you could read the kanji as Yonkou. Hence, symbolizing Shank's future as a Yonko.

I suppose that confirms they're not identical quadruplets. I used to think they were all identical genetically, even Sanji who did have the genes but they just never activated (it happens irl). They were raised in the same environment and ate the same stuff. There is no way Yonji's height is due to something like drinking too much milk. Though then again I suppose we're talking about OP here.

>wasting half a page on a question about Rebecca
Oda why

As of now, we know nothing about Yonji's superpowers. Ichiji has some fire-explosion power, and Niji is about electricity. Probably Yonji has just superstrength and a stronger built

>Kid and Killer both hate curry due to eating it with their first love and had the shit beaten out of them and were rejected after laughing when her whole body turned brown after eating curry udon. This is an old memory for the time when they were young.

what does it say about my girl smoothie?

>inb4 it ate a mythical zoan

Is Sanji going to go Super Germa and his hair will change colour?

I think it's just some pervert joke

It's about her birthday and Violet's birthday.

the reader wants to lick her legs says someone else said it and oda hijinks ensue

So that confirms Katakuri is not half fishman

would be cool i think. funkafreed or whatever had potential but it was in the hands of a muppet

>Shank's sword is named Griffin/Griffon/Gryphon

Anything else interesting to translate?

Perospero and Compote born the same year.

>turn female
>become white
what did oda mean by this?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Oda made a Typo. Katauri is probably 308 since Doffy was 305 and he looks to be about that tall. It would also make sense as the heights would get taller.

>So that confirms Katakuri is not half fishman
It doesn't really. I'm not saying I buy the Katakuri is half fishman theory, but just because they're non-identical twins doesn't mean they have to come from the same father.

She could have just fucked multiple men around the same time so that each of her eggs are fertilized by different fathers.

Not really

That’s not how it works she isn’t a dog

Katakuri is taller than his 2 other siblings in the manga and they're all close to 5m. He would've had to fuck up all 3 of them if you're right.

They didn't want a tan.

i assume the first question is how nami got her second whole cake outfit after the first one was burnt in the library?

Big Mom isn't a duck

It can happen in humans too. You just need more than one egg and sleep with different men in a short timespan.

>just because they're non-identical twins doesn't mean they have to come from the same father.
lmfao wot. Did you ever go to a biology class in your life or are u just using your hentai knowledge?

>she isn’t a dog
you sure about that

The three of them could still have different fathers though:

Does it say something about Jinbe here or is that just a pic?

Heteropaternal superfecundation dude.

It can but its incredibly uncommon. Once an egg is fertilized hormones regulate the vaginal canal to basically kill everything but the new cell

How can manlets even compte?

it's the usual reader sbs banner submissions

Also considering she's had dectuplets I don't think Big Mom's fertility functions like normal humans.

Oda needs to either work on his perspective or have an assistant go over previous heights before shitting out a number.

They can't (source: Luffy)

>It can but its incredibly uncommon
so what. We're talking about a series in which a woman carried a baby for 20 months

Simply by performing at a similar level. Tall-lets rely on their heighth so if that doesn't give them an edge they tend crumble soon after

It's like one case in a trillion. They have the same father unless you're willing to reach "Bonney is Ace's sister" tier delusions.

Right so why even go the extra ridiculous mile to have fraternal twins from different fathers? Just make them have different fathers

Well Rogue had the gomu so it is acceptable within universe rules

Why didn't we get Smoothie's height? REEEE
We didn't get a single long leg's height so far in the series

Can't wait until Luffy Gear 4's Katakuri's asshole and all the homos in these threads get BTFO.

Holy fuck that's hot

i hope you will be ready for the deluge of hack, plot armor, b-b-but we all knew he was going to lose, etc... shitposting that will follow

>It's like one case in a trillion.

>In one study on humans, the frequency was 2.4% among dizygotic twins whose parents had been involved in paternity suits.[5]

It clearly fucking isn't 1 in a trillion.

It probably just doesn't get talked about because no one's going to think anything's off unless a white woman's baby turns out black. Something like up to 12% of children aren't actually the offspring of the person claiming to be their biological father.

>2.4% among dizygotic twins whose parents had been involved in paternity suits.
That is a very specific group

it took 20 chapters to beat doflamingo and people think luffy will beat katakuri in 5 chapters.Keep dreaming.Unless the arc goes on for like another 6 months luffy is not beating katakuri

Aw that's cute. I want to see a cover story with a young Katakrui, Daikuku and Oven figuring out their devil fruits.
Also, DKO > ASL

>it took 20 chapters to beat doflamingo
>Comparing Joker who had an entire arc to set him up before his arc even started to katakuri
lol?

Is Mr.1 slav?
He sure looks like one

That's still more than 1 in a trillion.

There are only 7+ billion on this planet.

>2.4%
>among dizygotic twins
>whose parents had been involved in paternity suits.
Do you know how fucking small this number is?

Pendants love to nitpick chosen words rather than general idea

I want a Luffy's figure.
What figure of him is the best?
I don't like how 20th anniversary one looks like

Those 20 chapters were 75% unrelated shit

comparing "power levels"
Luffy couldn't beat doflamingo even with law's help and he will beat someone stronger in 2 chapters.Yeah sure

That only makes it worse, if anything.

>what are figures of speech

Technically took like 5 chapters. You're talking span of confrontation to defeat

>20 chapters

Are you including the chapters that do not display Luffy vs. Doflamingo?

>slav
He's totally black.

>comparing "power levels"
That's retarded as shit. Current Luffy is clearly stronger as Dressrosa Luffy and being strong, doesnt mean you'll get more screentime as someone weaker than you. Katakuri could probably win a one on one against Doffy, yet Doffy was more relvant overall as Kaidou's partner in crime and prominent underworld figure.

Not really .if you add all the stages of the fight it's propably around 8-9 chapters which is pretty long by op standards

Joscarpone is best longneck

kidd and killer went on double dates?

so how tf do u kill Tamago if he just keeps coming back?

Luffy needed Law to beat Doffy.
He needed Nami to beat Cracker.
I would be kinda disappointed if Katakuri was able to go down so much more easily.
Same with Daifuku, I really hope Oda gives him good screen time.

Would be funny if it's the same girl since that's what this translation is implying. Kidd and Killer were bitches to women

I think you have to kill him when he's in yolk form.

Oven is so ugly, why does his face even exists?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?