Fate/Apocrypha

>この醜い世界で生きたいの?
>Did you come to this ugly world?

now this is shitsubbing

I think they are trolling fans by being bad on purpose, but, hey, they might just be retarded.

To think they could make Jack even younger... I'm excited for some JS.

Nani?

Why is anyone scared of this toddler?

Because of the implications.
>t. FBI

Its the m ye oldie times. Punt the little rat.

How did they fuck up so bad?
I was biggest Apocrypha apologist when is started airing and first few episodes looked promising but then it just turned in to a shitshow and I haven't even bothered to watch last two episodes. I forgot the series even existed until some user started shitposting with Astolfo, the only good thing to come out of this mess

Nice dubs but Mordred > Astolfo.

If you're in to mental illness, sure

MC-kun is just too boring, and most episodes feel like the story didn't advance at all.

Is this a true hero?

It's not just Sieg. Jeanne is fucking boring too. The more screentime she gets, the more I start to dislike that french whore.

Who the fuck is Leticia?
This show is fucking joke, if not for the fact that i was already spoiled, ii wouldn't have known that Ruler and some girl is literally venom of this embarrassment of a show.
And they certainly didn't try to ambiguous with it, since they invoked on this shitty meme at the start of the episode as if it was some common knowledge.
This show makes me angry, it is most of the time poorly produced, boring, and writing is abysmal.

Astolfo is the worst thing of the entire show though

Apocrypha is considered the worst Fate spinoff, so go figure

Apo shitposters are just too boring, and most shitposts feel like pastas.

Show just writes itself

Isn't that what Kayneth says in Fate/Zero

aposhitters are considered the most tertiary and worst Type-Moon shit posters alongside the fgotards, so go figure.

It is not only dedicated shit posters. his endless repetitive shitposting is fucking boring too. The more we read them the more they stay the same.

t.malfag

Or more like something that could cater to their wish fullfillment fantasies. Sorry, Sieg isn't for you.

Then go back to playing his pretentious ero-VN or shit mobage for fedoras who thought they played/watched some deep shit when reality is that it just turned history characters into shit tier waifus and currently into shit tier yuri/CGDCT waifus.

Haven't watched since episode 5, is it still shit?

Yes.

Even worse.

Depend on how much of a fan you are of the fate series.

I still watch it once I remember that it's been out or for my girl Jack.

They finally fixed their shitty headphone cancer blasts during combat scenes.

i stopped watching this after ep 15. i just could not deal with sig bullshit anymore or everyone acting like retards.

They skipped too much story from the novels