Muttland

“Sweden is cu-“

Attached: EAAE9F12-DC9A-4978-83F8-F24653BD2242.jpg (960x3067, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/city/San-Antonio-Texas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are those stats for Sweden counting the newly introduced wildlife?

Jokes on you.
San Antonio is only 26% white.

According to the 2010 US Census, 1,327,407 people resided in the city proper of San Antonio, an increase of 16.0% since 2000.

from San Antonio Wiki page:
The racial composition of San Antonio based on the 2010 US Census is as follows:[43]

72.6% White (Non-Hispanic Whites: 26.6%)
6.9% Black
0.9% Native American
2.4% Asian
0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
3.4% Two or more races
13.7% Other races

Could ask the same for the American ones. But they’re from 2015 so maybe not.

Wait WHAT?Stockholm is only 64% white?

oh shit, stockholm is 64% white?
i didnt know it was that bad.
i know that this board loves to meme "europe is doomed" which doesnt help the situation at all, but holy shit.
sweden is like not even 10 million people, so for their capital to be so enriched is truly NOT GOOD.

Attached: enrichessement culturel.webm (339x269, 620K)

They are cucked even if they are 99% white. Sweden is a white country.

>san antonio
what the fuck senpai this is unacceptable . we need to get people working on this .

Attached: 1465847816548.jpg (1200x901, 703K)

>2015 rank

Dude, you have no idea. 13% is a meme, and I've been saying it for a long time. It's closer to 20% negro, and another 15-20% other races. US is anywhere between 60-65% white.

People just have no fucking clue. I've been all over this great nation, and it's fucked. Royally fucked. Whites breed at replacement rates, and everyone else has litters. Every god damned commercial, tv show, and fucking movie has the 56% in it, with WF/BM pairings galore.

Gonna get that farm and tell everyone else to fuck right off.

Stockholm can't be le 64%. I went there last year and it was not that bad. You saw some sand niggers and less actual niggers here and there, but not almost 1/2 wtf

Calm down Shlomo, that includes the Mexicans. It's basically Mexico there.

this what the fucking hell, that's seriously worrying

fucking amerishits , i mean i guess its ok if theyre all mutts .

It's worse than that now.
city-data.com/city/San-Antonio-Texas.html

Use this site as much as you can before the kike get ahold of it.

Honestly were fucked. White america is dying. The only true ones left are in the country side.

excellent shitpost

90% of the immigrants want to live in Stockholm for some reason.

The live in the ghetto projects outside the city centre. City centre is super gentrified.

So the 63% are true?

gentrified implies that it was once shitty.
native swedes continuing to live in stockholm is not gentrification.
i know what you meant tho.
no matter how hard they try to force it down your throat, let sweden be sweden... no country should strive to be like america. no city should strive to be like new york. american ghetto subculture is not cool. mcdonalds is not cool. mtv is not cool.
anything that people find hip and cool in your country is a good way to know what to steer clear of, since you all are subject to BRUTAL social engineering.

Attached: 71b2112475bb90c6421bc8dd5de0c271.jpg (580x300, 119K)

Its cus it isnt that cold nigga

InB4 iceage

all according to (((plan))).

what amazes me is that no country going through this invasion fights back.

>native swedes continuing to live in stockholm is not gentrification.

It kinda is, the inner city used to have a lot more working class families but now it's very homogenously upper middle class+.

ok, nvm
im a huge faggot

>le civil war meme
>general worldwide 'unrest'
>potential virus
>potential A.I.
>potential aliens
>potential "Other" category
>deebly goncerned.jpg
>???????
>Profit

go away pls

That's fine, we don't care much about whether someone is a faggot in Sweden.

Stockholm 64.. malmö 95..

Who wrote those numbers. Stockholm city i guess is 95% white. Malmö is bagdad

You're not funny brainlets

Attached: pol_btfo.png (392x129, 7K)

>only city in sweden over 1million pop is 64% white
>thinks its the same as 20 plus 1mill pop cities in the US
Thats literally like saying all 1mill pop cities in the US are 64% which is not true. Sweden is incredibly small (about the side of California) and doesn't have the room to fuck up like the US does. I spent 5yrs as a teen in Dalarna back in the early 2000s. Shit nowadays in out of control. Sweden will never be Sweden of the 80s and 90s again.

>san antonio 72.6%
yeah, this chart is bullshit. san antonio is prime beaner land. it's way lower than 70%, like 30% would be believable. but spics like to larp as whites because it makes them feel superior.

>TheFlusteredcustard
>that post

that's actually the most reddit thing ive ever seen.

And people claim it's rich Liberals from CA destroying Texas.

This is for all you eurofags and scandicucks who still can't get through their thick heads that the United states is massive in size and population, and though the mexican/black populations are greater here, we could house your entire countries here and not notice you. My shit state of illinois has more people in it than your entire country, a third more. You guys are getting replaced at a faster rate cause there are less of you. Its still a problem here, but the "white" read Europeanish population is large here, so we don't notice, or are just starting to. Wake the fuck up you retards goddamn

Attached: pop_dif.png (732x1176, 46K)

FRIENDLY REMINDER

the highest learned language in sweden is swedish kek

"very basic Sup Forums kind of humour"

Oh FUCK reddit is smug.

We are more cucked demographic wise but Sweden is a welfare state.

Do you Europeans see why we fight tooth and nail for welfare policies that work for you guys? Imagine a class of working whites supporting the masses of shitskins who are nothing but a net drain on taxes. Brazil and South Africa come to mind. This is our future don't get me wrong but each day we can delay it is a day worth fighting.

That's all fine and dandy but the political power in this country keeps on moving away from the states and towards the Federal government.

Eventually it doesn't matter how white your town or city or state is when liberals at the national level pass taxes and policies designed to support minorities all over the country.

Imagine what will happen when "free" healthcare and education finally gets passed at the national level. That's when the percentages of minorities will start to his us hard (assuming I am talking to a white American male who will contribute a net positive to taxes over his life)

>cked
give it 20 years

Attached: Los_Angeles_Proper.png (1578x349, 73K)

Look at Sweden trying so hard.

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (480x726, 72K)