Dragon Ball Super

What reason would he have to be evil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dmk6ScezVFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zeno deleted his waifu

Zeno is a childish dick

thanks doc

Why does he have to be evil? He might just be lawful good and believes Zeno to be corrupted beyond redemption by Goku. Could simply be his master plan to get this shit down so he can remove the old Zeno and replace him with the new one.

Or both. Zeno might be seen as an unnecessary evil.

He exists to be evil.

To break the bucle temporal

Grand Padre arc will be a 1:1 copy of Zamasu arc

None at all

Gohen is responsible for destroying his favorite daighter's universe

He isn't "evil", he exists to serve a predetermined function that's wholly separate from any sense of conventional morality just like the Gods of Destruction

destroying lesser universes may seem cruel to us, but to el Grande Padre he's just fulfilling his duty to create a better multiverse.

Reminder that this guy was more incompetent than Shin

That explains why Shin is incompetent

I love these. Please continue

Toriyama reading the comics and finding them funny.

Because Zeno has so far ended at least a Octillion lives out of sloth and/or boredom, at least half of which were completely innocent people.
He's only 'Evil' because Goku likes the little murder football and would be upset if GP did something to his new genocidal buddy

aeons of boredom

Fuck Zeno, literally worse than Frieza.
El Grande Padre will become a great hero if he stops Zeno's genocidal bullshit.

he's not evil, he just exists to see zeno's will carried out. so when goku or gohan wishes for all the universes to be restored or all the inhabitants to be brought to universe 7, he'll consider it a subversion o f zeno's will and will want it extinguished.

also zeno originally wanted all these universes deleted until he met goku. the tournament of power was already a compromise. grand padre sees goku as an influence on zeno, and either wants no influence on him or to be the one who does so.

Maybe Zeno deleted his wife or the home world of the angel species?

I don't think El Grande Padre is a villain, though.

Why do people think he has some "plan"? Zeno didn't even notice Zamasu killing all of the deities. The Grand Priest can just go out and do as he pleases.

It could be some really silly Toriyama reason like grand priest isn't allowed to smoke or he's sick of standing all day

Reminder that Caulifla = U6 female Kakarrot.

he seems to be okay with Zeno's shit. Also i bet Zeno will bring those universes back and say "just kidding"

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

We know this, but now, you summoned at least one more autist to this thread. congratulation.

that'd be great

The universes would more likely be revived by Goku with super dragon balls and since Zeno likes Goku he would let him get away it or Goku might reason since there's two Zenos now they can share the workload and he will listen because again he likes Goku.

Don't worry, I'm currently working on the collage.

This just made me remember that Fat Buu is really just sapping the supreme kai's personality completely.

Does everyone just merely accept this because its easier to keep buu under control this way? Do they not want to get the previous kais out of Buu as they did for the others?

just imagine all the lewd art she'll produce

I enjoy those small little tidbit pages as opposed to actual chapters.

If she still didn't get any then she won't get much art. Android 21 already had plenty of fanarts only a day after her reveal.

Happy Halloween

They probably can't get the kais out of Buu anymore - even Super Buu mentioned that everyone he absorbed were the only ones left. At this point, they're probably one and the same now.
but this brings up a question as to why shin doesn't want to use the SDBs to bring back his fallen kais

The Chadforce is going too far.
>youtu.be/dmk6ScezVFE

It's a little spooky in here.

it should be quite obvious just alone by Cabba being U6 Vegeta or do people in these thread even deny that one?

>kale with her hair up
*yawn*

Are the ratings out yet?

Nice trips also Kale looks cute! CUTE!

I'm glad there is just one more episode of her until she's knocked out.

Aren't some of the super db's in universe 6 and are trapped in planets, it took Champa decades to get them so it would be even harder for Shin I would imagine.

>people
It's just one sperg.

Do you think if he was plotting against Zeno that he would be obvious about his disdain?
Or Zenos say 'No, that's still boring. Don't suggest that again or we'll erase you'

>cabba u6 vegeta

are you retarded

hes u6 tarble at best.

Retard.

god you're actually serious, I am sorry about your autism.

>Cauli
>wearing skirt
>dressing up as a cat for halloween instead of trying to be threatening
cant see it mayne

>This terrible tournament arc is going to continue into 2018

I like them too, I hope there's more

Cabba said U6 Vegeta is their Saiyan king, you dumb binge watcher

Name one enemy that would have never threatened the Earth if Goku had never existed

What something else while this garbage doesn't end, user. That's what I'm doing.

All of the villains from Dragon Ball, dumb ZBabby.

He is actually Nappa’s counter part

Cell

Pilaf

What lenguage is this?

is tarble even canon?

>prince o-saiyans
>can be awkward but instead of sperging out he tries to be formal
>wears blue
>a manlet
Vegeta literally realised Cabba is him from u6 and thats why he trains him. He dont have to have the exact same personality and backstory to be his counterpart you know. Will you question Caulifla being U6's Kakarot too? Or Kale being a Broly reference? Are you faggots really underage? They made the similarities so obvious.

is everyone form u6 Nappa's counterpart now?

What's your Kamehameha-fu?

The old Piccolo would have never been released if it wasn't for Pilaf, and Pilaf would have never needed to help him if it wasn't for Goku
The RR boss wanted to use the dragon balls to become taller
Pilaf is not that evil

Created because of Goku

no retard, he trained him because hes a saiyan and vegeta feels connected.

Cabba lacks pride and trust on himself, thats so fucking unlike Vegeta, Vegeta NEVER asked Goku to teach him anything, Cabba immediately bowed his head like a dog and asked for lessons.
Now stop being retarded because I dont have patience to explain to you something so simple. Their personalities are fucking worlds apart.

caulfila is more like u6's gohan, complete with asspulls and m-m-muh potential

>clearly specified all villains from dragon ball
>zbabby only names piccolo because that's all he knows
JUST

thumbnail looks like a fat guy wearing a sombrero

>caulfila is more like u6's gohan
Wrong. That would be Kale. Literally, take away the Broly appearance, you'll have Early!Gohan. Crying, always unsure of himself, hidden monstrous potential, hiding behind his most trusted person who happens to be an autistic fighting freak.

Kale doujin when?

After Gohan reached a new level and became Gohan Calvo, he finally managed to defeat El Grande Padre once and for all and save the multiverse. However, soon after he did so, a stranger appears on the battlefield. It is Jiren's brother, El Hermano, whose poder vastly overshadows Jirens. El Hermano was personally trained by the Regla de Todos to replace him, a fact that El Grande Padre resented, which is why he killed the Regla de Todos while El Hermano was away. El Hermano is a prodigy from el planeta mexicano who quickly surpassed the Regla de Todos and even El Grande Padre during his training. Luckily, El Hermano is not evil, however he is upset that Gohan defeated his hermano Jiren. He therefore challenges the Lutadores Z to another tournament: the Torneo de los Hermanos. In it we will see Hit's hermano, Hit de Rojo, appear, as well as many other hermanos returning with new forms. Jiren will reveal a new form he received after becoming a El Dios de la Destrucción and being trained by El Hermano: Jiren Negro. With this he will try to challenge Gohan. Gohan realized that although Calvo is very poderoso, it drains his poder too quickly. However, eventually he will discover that there is actually untapped potential in the Blanco form. He will eventually achieve mastery over the Blanco form.

Kale isn't for lewd

they literally have the same move-set you sperglord

I also mentioned Pilaf and the Red Ribbon but clearly you can't read

I want you spic posters to be banned already. The only people worse than you are the people who find this shit funny.

>Created because of Goku
So he would never have threatened the earth if Goku didn't exist.

Futa Caulifla and Kale doujin when?

>they make the same attack
>they are the same
stop being a mongoloid retard, the only counter part confirmation we got is Frieza and Frost.

Nope. Caulifla = U6 Kakarrot.

I disagree, I think she is pretty damn fine.

I meant to say "would have threatened"

who also used the exact same attacks

Babidi

so now lemme destroy your whole point about counter parts, how come caulifla doesn't have the same attack as goku? does that mean she no longer is a counterpart?

He can have his cunterpart while having different personality.

>because hes a saiyan and vegeta feels connected
why didn't he ressurected and trained with his kin in u7 then? Vegeta knows it. Just like Caulifla realised she and Goku are similar and thats why she promised him to kicks his ass in order to motivate him to teach her blue.

No, because they share more similarities.

>Cauliflafags have to pretend they're counterparts to make her more special

I never claimed caulifla is goku's counterpart

when does he show off cyber man?

tell me one

>why he didn't revive his race

you ask him or toriyama I dont fucking know.

everything you got is pure headcanon.

Don't worry, I'm currently in the process of making a collage. It'll blow you the fuck out.

I wonder what their reaction would be if Goku went o U6 and met Ukog or Ottorakak

Cause she never trained with her universes counter part of Master Roshi and King Kai.

They both have their hair up and like to fight strong peoples

el grande padre

Guys, if EL GRANDE PADRE is the literal dad of the Angels, where is LA GRAN SEÑORA? (Their literal mom)

IS SHE THE MAIN ANTAGONIST?

you are really retarded if you think everyone has a counter part.

I will wait

They both have their hair up and like to fight strong people.