HUNGARY NAMES THE JEW

twitter.com/shaunwalker7/status/974289017700323328

Attached: afLQBwn.png (591x775, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
youtu.be/HeOVuGcn9O4
youtube.com/watch?v=-duv_dLPLpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orban is a fucking zionist. This is all just pandering so you forget about the real problem. ISRAEL.

didn't hungary ban richard spencer? Why?

To be honest, I would as well. Richard isn't a white nationalist or NatSoc at all.

Attached: 1482400291896.jpg (326x325, 29K)

Attached: JFK exposes ruthless conspiracy.jpg (500x698, 99K)

>Does not have a homeland but feels it owns the world

Attached: 1490153150371.jpg (498x1493, 166K)

>describe something really shitty
>rabid lefties call it a dog whistle

really makes you think

>admits that describes jews perfectly

wew me laddies

With both Orbán and Soros being Hungarians, it's like there's an ideological civil war over which way Hungary will end up in the future. It is difficult to imagine Hungary avoiding the ways of Sweden, France, Germany, and Britain, if they elect a pro-Soros, pro-Open Society politician.

Same, but it doesn't matter what he is, a movement is much stronger with no figure head to cut off. Let it be a mass that gives way around a strike. Water and rock and that shit.

> Why.
We will never know tb h.

Jews do you understand you fucked up again?
But maybe this time will be different right?
Oy vey

kek

it's almost as this is something that keeps repeating it self in history, I am sure it's just a pure coincidence

Some Jews want the whole world, other Jews are fine with just Israel, maybe Greater Israel.

Israel is the SOLUTION to the JQ, not the cause of it.

I'm pretty sure he's talking specifically about Soros.

It's in their history - the Hungarian uprising started as an antisemitic rebellion.

I agree, get em all in one place then drop the nuke

>Rubs hands together greedily

No it isn't.

Attached: 1512116758889.jpg (960x768, 729K)

This speech brings tears to my eyes. So beautiful, so powerful.

Attached: 1516152583179.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

How did this "solution" work out for the US and Europe until now?

Dude, I'm pretty sure he's talking about jews as a hostile ethnic group.
This is like textbook Antisemitism. Not that I'd have a problem with that, I don't, lol.

because he's a cia shill

Because throwing Nazi salutes and screaming Hail Victory, Hail Orban or something along these lines makes everybody look fucking bad.
Somehow Orban convinced all these people to vote for his right wing policies and that they aren't Nazi and now Spencer wants to show up and probably even do a Nazi salute to Orban.
Fuck this shit, I'd have banned him too.

>HUNGARY NAME THE JEW!!!
>LOOK AT THESE QUOTES WHERE HE DOESNT NAME THE JEW FOR PROOF!!!!!!!!!

Cmon now, that quote is pretty obvious.

Even without checking it myself I have no doubts that Orban would do this and that most Hungarians think along these lines.
We Austrians know Hungarians very well.

based

Wrong, submitting to one of their lies would lead to submitting to the rest of them.

Israel worked out fine.

It's US interventions that caused the problems for Europe. That and us Europeans not having strong borders. You can make the case that those were caused by 3-brackets meddling, but then you're not talking about Israelis.

bababababababababa

BASED!

Attached: 1521159464433.jpg (450x573, 31K)

Brahs uncle Adolf himself shipped kikes out to Israel because: better there than here.

Because he's a retard that hurts whatever cause he takes up. He legit thought publicly saying "HEIL OUR PEOPLE! HEIL TRUMP!" and roman saluting would help Trump's image.

Also, his Tulsi rimjobbing.

>Orban is a fucking zionist
gee I wonder why
when if ever do you think israel will be dependent from the USA etc? Parasitism is their natural state, they are already being overrun by arabs in Israel that will lead to yet another exodus.

You honestly believe that all these wars in the Middle East wouldn't have happened without them being in the interest of Israel?

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

The US gained NOTHING out of it, absolutely NOTHING. And they did it again and again and again for some (((reason))).
We wouldn't even be in conflict with 1.5 billion Muslims without fucking Israel.

You lost a war together right?
Was it Italy that defeated you guys?

Attached: 594497CB-AD07-495F-BB5A-D09545E4D823-15907-00001846A5723698.jpg (960x478, 67K)

More importantly
Those 1.5 billion people wouldnt have been radicalizing since then

So what? It was still objectively a mistake.

Exactly, they'd be happily riding camels in the desert and I could mind my own business without having to constantly look over my shoulders if there's some fucking Afghan goat herder with a knife behind my back.

Islam is designed so that they become radicalized eventually but probably would have taken a bit longer or diff focal point
wars were for israel geopol and US corporate interests ie taking taxpayer money

This.

>he said "hasn't got a homeland" which explicitly rules out the Jews, but the people he's describing sound like such duplicious, subversive shitbags... he MUST be talking about us jews!!

Blessing in disguise, prevented the further spread of multiculturalism in europe now

US led invasion when?

decentralization is why they can never defeat us. And we are growing in numbers day by day.
Soon we will reach critical mass.

More proof the easterners hate cube worshippers of both kinds.

>Islam is designed so that they become radicalized eventually but probably would have taken a bit longer or diff focal point
Give me a break, every Abrahamic religion is great to justify conquering everybody else.
Frankly I don't buy this reasoning that it's because of Islam.
Yes it's a backwards religion but don't you thing that there's some legitimate grievances when the US invades and destroys almost every Muslim nation in the Middle East and jews ethnically cleanse them without consequences?

>wars were for israel geopol and US corporate interests ie taking taxpayer money
I bet the US gov would've been able to create another very lucrative industry that they can use to steal taxpayers money if there were no wars for the US.

I'd be for creating fake akademic research that proves that Israel was in Antarctica in order to resettle them there.
I'm sure they can make it work with their superior intellect.

>Give me a break, every Abrahamic religion is great to justify conquering everybody else.
50-50 men-women islam = 4+wives = bottom rung of men have no women = radicals
Add in all the other elements and it is a recursive cycle of consuming other cultures

>he said "hasn't got a homeland" which explicitly rules out the Jews
ISRAEL" IS >>NOT

Attached: judenhut.jpg (500x375, 60K)

yea maybe to you digit boy
to everyone else hes just talking about generic elites
and to himself hes just talking about generic elites
and hes hoping you go along for the ride just based on a meaningless dog whistle
and you do
good game
good bye

There's always gonna be some degree of conflict with Muslims, but it would compared to what we have today be barely existing.
We wouldn't even have a single Muslim in our countries, so it wouldn't fucking matter what they think about us.

/ourguy/

Attached: 07849DCD-E5AD-4A7D-945A-8074981B41BE.png (600x400, 297K)

Isn't it obvious? They have nothing to lose from banning Spencer, and were facing widespread pressure to not allow him in, and international hounding--allowing Spencer into the country if it brings any negative perceptions or repercussions simply isn't worth it. I like Spencer but it was still the right decision.

because hungary is like every cucked european state where you can't question the hologram narrative or say something nice about hotler. RS is a gateway drug to all that. orbit is a hypocrite tho.

Yep at this point in time with the success right now the only conclusion left for people still running around larping as nazis shitting out salutes and screaming heil can only be false flag morons that try to wreck our success by destroying our optics. Fuck these 1488 idiots to death for being subversive traitors or mentally retarded.

There was a "Hungarian uprising" in every century since 1000 AD, user. Which one was "oy vey anti-Semitism"?

>Does not have it’s own homeland but feels it owns the whole world

Sound familiar
youtu.be/HeOVuGcn9O4

Yes. I can't believe the suicidal stupidity of attacking a group with strong in-group identification (muslims) in multiple places, with vaporizing bombs and drone strikes, and then to inviting the same people who you have given a justified grievance to into your countries to carry out reprisals.

He's talking about 1956.

No, it was - as always - Russia.

I can't post any new threads. Anyone have the issue?

turk guest workers?

OOoOOOOoOOOOoOO SAMMONING UMARU-CHAN

Ive been to Budapest.

This speech does not surprise me the slightest. Place is destined for a few more statutes.

Hm, seeing that Communist leadership was filled with Semites, it is right, and an interesting point of view.

Viktor "Can't Turban the" Orban knows Spencer is part of controlled opposition.

Which is the same as naming the jew.

>Didn't hungary ban that degenerate autist who destroys everything he touches?

>dogwhistle
Libtards and their stupid fucking memes. As bad as muh optics.

EINE KLEINE WURZELLOSE INTERNATIONALE CLIQUE
youtube.com/watch?v=-duv_dLPLpI

Attached: 1457686845845.gif (650x318, 3.78M)

He should be Emperor imo desu senpai

Attached: 37B69A15-EAB2-4273-BA2D-910DC2AC047E.jpg (424x536, 159K)

Orban ist the one who has rigth. You'll see.

Attached: 1520861745540.jpg (2000x1333, 2.73M)

> TFW one of HItler's original plans gets you called a Zionist on le 4chins by edgetard faggots

fpbp

Sup Forums is awakening.

Attached: orban.jpg (1216x698, 125K)

Hitler saw as Israel as creating a base for international jewry though.

I wish we could use similair rethorics in Western Europe. PC has castrated our political discourse.

You are just afraid of words, guys. Sad.

HE NAMED THE JEW! It is like living in a meme.

keep spreading the Truth.
Zionist tricks are outdated.

God damned that's based if he actually said that verbatim. I don't think he is talking strictly about 'Jews' here though, I think he is referring to multi-nationals in the world of high finance which just so happen to be overwhelmingly Jewish, regardless though, he is very clued up.

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 14K)

Orban's rape victims will speak up in 3...2...1...

shaun walker is showing his own deeply rooted antisemitic bias there

Attached: WE KNOW WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING.gif (320x176, 2.06M)

stay based best European country

Are you fucking stupid? Soros is not a Hungarian. And it's not a civil war, it's just a plain war and it's happening in many countries where jews parasite.

It's only a mistake because they continue to be aided and abetted by their presence in both western and eastern societies.

It can be remedied easily by putting them all there and cutting off aid. They will not last 10 years.

He is 100% quoting the führer in the last sentence. Kek.

Attached: Jews.png (503x366, 226K)

only arabs care about israel. europeans care about their countries

Anybody else looking forward to 8th of April?

Attached: 146533232731.png (561x561, 317K)

The UN wants us to import immigrants.
Hungary decides, not the UN
> You can find these on the streets. We have broken reality.

Attached: UN.jpg (800x370, 59K)

I wonder who is gonna win the Hungarian election
So supermajority or just an ordinary majority

Attached: 15474684584018.png (1215x502, 122K)

Not really, Fidesz will win, Jobbik will be second, MSZP-Párbeszéd won't get 10%. Screenshot this.

everybody knows Fidesz will win, but i wanna see the reaction if they get a supermajority

A minor point but he said "Hail" Trump not "Heil". He wasn't larping as a German

Absolutely top Kek!

Soros is hardly hungarian, or american for that matter. Soros doesn't have a homeland, his homeland is anarchy where he can get his grubby hands on the biggest fishes.
>It is difficult to imagine Hungary avoiding the ways of Sweden, France, Germany, and Britain, if they elect a pro-Soros, pro-Open Society politician.
Thank God then that Orban is nothing like those pro open society degenerates like Merkel, Macron or Renzi...
White, christian Europe's only chance to survive is nationalism...or nazism, whichever you prefer. Agressive stand against muslims.

Translation: "7 things that makes an 'idependent civillian' cry:
1. Logic
2. Patriotism
3. A good Gulash
4. The people's demand when it's the government isn't liberal
5. Respecting chirstianity
6. Love of family
7. National Holidays

Attached: 20597255_1400784966706985_7034066974429474347_n.jpg (960x960, 107K)

Is this new? I did not see it yet.

abbiecat will save her nation frm internatonal jewry. when shes done with the foot videos. qanon will right about this.

Attached: abbie_cat_smoking_femdom-4_tmb.jpg (320x240, 9K)