Why does the MC not notice or care that he got a crotch tattoo after being reincarnated as a vampire loli?

Why does the MC not notice or care that he got a crotch tattoo after being reincarnated as a vampire loli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sys25oW6Yw4
mangakakalot.com/chapter/tensei_kyuuketsukisan_wa_ohirune_ga_shitai/chapter_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing wrong with that.

>he
>reincarnated
what

Why should the MC care about a tattoo in exchange for becoming a super OP loli vampire?

what manga is that anyway?

(asking for a friend, who wants to be turned into a loli vampire)

He died a man and became a girl in the next life. He could still be thought of as a "he"

Maybe he would want to remove it or put his own tattoo there

You missed the new isekai trend? It's about males reincarnated as little girls now.

Possibly, but super OP loli vampire is worth having an unsightly tattoo.

Oh my god they made a manga of this as well?

I want to be reborn as a little girl in a fantasy world that runs on game mechanics where everyone is a lesbian.

it wont help him turn into a loli vampire though

you would still wonder why the tattoo was there. MC doesnt seem to notice at all.

>I guess it's a racial feature, I hate when games do that, but oh well.

better wanting to become a girl instead becoming a sissy

he doesnt even say that though

raw sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=sys25oW6Yw4

Is this the one where MC is reincar ated into a loli vampire that gets raped to death just to revive and see the rapist died of exhaustion just to later wipe out a town after they all raped her?

no

No, that's a different one. This is the one where the MC becomes a super OP loli vampire with super healing abilities

Ah, i'll give it a reas and look up for updates then.

No, MC is an OP loli vampire that just wants to be lazy and sleep all day long and occasionally suck some blood

>occasionally suck some blood
With consent

S-sauce?

Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai
One simple google image search... maybe actually try finding it on your own rather than begging

Already know that, I meant the one he's talking about.

The age old fantasy of Sup Forums.

Sauce?

My fetish, finally isekai are getting good, always been my dream to become a loli and do nothing but sucking dicks everyday after that.

The latest trend now is a lesbian girl isekai into a boy but instead of liking girl as a reincarnated boy, (s)he become gay for boys.

No, that one isn't a vampire either she's just immortal by auto reviving, she died numerous times to the massive gangrape only to revive to see it keep going.

So she wasn't a lesbian so much as a contrarian?

Hakai me no yuuri

That's not a recent trend nor is it a popular one.

I didn't ask but thanks

Or it's going by genderswapping keeps your relative orientation rather than absolute orientation. So a gay dude would become a lesbian, a lesbian a gay dude, a straight dude a straight girl, and a straight girl a straight dude.

>ywn be reincarnated into an OP loli and do cute gay things with girls
Why live

I'd be willing to bet the novel explained more than the manga if anything.

Because you can experience it vicariously even if you won't yourself

>fantasy

I can only hope this is what happens after death

I was hoping it was that one too, but vampire lolis are always welcome

What about it? Womb tattoos are usually a warding spell to prevent nakadashi, So it's a good thing.

I think you mean to promote nakadashi. They occasionally prevent pregnancy though that's not what nakadashi means

Aren't they usually to indicate when nakadashi has been successful?

I'm pretty sure the hotspring (water) and the vending machine isekai/reincarnation shit is rock bottom
You can't get lower than that

It's a she now. You could have been a tiger or a tortoise in your last life, and but we still count you as more or less human now.

This is a new isekai genre? I don't believe you. Prove it by naming several high-quality examples.

that's the most retarded story I've ever heard.

Is there only three chapters of this?

When being irresistible goes horribly wrong.

I agree with this user
We need to research this trend
for science

there are four

mangakakalot.com/chapter/tensei_kyuuketsukisan_wa_ohirune_ga_shitai/chapter_1

side note, anyone know of another mango like this

Anyone got the sauce of what's described here?

>He doesn't know.

See

Yeah, those are the rock bottom. Reincarnation as a loli is way more fathomable.

I'm more concerned with the fact that he's reflected in a mirror.

fucking tzimisce, man.

>He wants an ez harem god makes him a stacy... sounds right

What is the title?

My little loli vampire can't be this cute

Shoot. From the first few pages, I was hoping it was an Isekai where the main character really just wanted to die peacefully instead of being reincarnated into a fun and exciting fantasy world.

the crotch tattoo isnt in the novel apparently

no, crotch tattoos are usually used to indicate when someone is a sex slave

but if you dont get reflected in a mirror you cant masturbate furiously while looking at how lewd you are.

Does he get a good dicking?

>reinarnatd as a girl
>like guys

so much wasted potential

Me in the middle.

Fuck all you faggots, go die in a hole you degenerative weebs

This website is the hole, faggot.
Now fuck off to your safespace.

Genderbending where the character starts liking guys after becoming a girl is the best kind of genderbending.

This is my only real complaint about this kind of wish-fulfillment crap.

no, the best part about turning into a girl is using it to rape straight girls and turn them into lesbians.

Why are you complaining? Most such stories have the character become a lesbian.

Any series where a male MC gets reincarnated as a succubus (female)?

There is, but she drinks cow milk instead of semen.

I'm obviously complaining about the stories where this doesn't happen, like , and apparently the one in the OP.

What a copout.

The best route. Doubly so if the potential for a yuri route is presented.

Yuri is shit. Seeing the character learning to love the dick is best.

I think we can reach a compromise by invoking futa.

What about bisexual?

>liking the most generic doujin plot ever

It just makes no sense. If he's going to be a girl liking dudes, then why didn't the author make the protagonist a girl from the get-go? The genderbending part was completely unnecessary. Unless it's to appeal to the "n-no homo" audiences, who want to be gay through a proxy.

the appeal of gender bender series is supposed to be how the MC adapts to being a girl.

Unfortunately most gender bender series skip over most of this aspect.

It's an offshoot of corruption.

You see the character adapting to life as a girl and struggling with her newfound feelings and identity before eventually accepting them. All that would be completely absent if you just had the character be a woman from the start.

What you're saying is like asking 'Why not start a romance series with the protagonist already in a relationship? Having him meet someone and fall in love is completely unnecessary'.

Wow, it's almost like a story about gays, except there's nothing gay about it from the reader's perspective because it's a conventional male-female relationship!

It's a story about a gal becoming straight

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

I suppose there are similarities to that. Another analogy is puberty, since that too involves adjusting to a gender role, and stuff like bras and menstruation, and discovering new feelings for the opposite sex.

>stupid overdesigned scribble
>not simple stylized womb with a heart shoved in there
shit taste

You're just jealous because you don't have a Lance of Longinus on your womb.

Vampires have a lot of depictions. Maybe he's still loyal to the other things like stakes and silver.

>show off being retard

truth

The girlie and her husband have amazing amounts of hip-destroying sex.

Why you faggots think that being a girl would be a great thing. Menstruation cycle, back pain. Have to fall in line in the comfort room like it's black friday, every day in public areas, limited strength and shit in fighting bare hands because legs is not balance compare to men.

Shit, If reincarnation is real and I can choose what I want to be, I'll make sure to be male.

These isekai settings are the most gender equal settings there is, strength is determined usually by stats and skills which anyone can get.