Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel]

this movie is pretty much undeniably ufotable’s strongest production. are you satisfied, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlswork-animation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will be satisfied when there is a route that has Assassin winning

Yes. But wait 3 years and HF movies will become bad according to Sup Forums shitposters

Considering that Mujun Rasen has yet to be topped, I find that hard to believe. But I'll take your word for it.

What did Sup Forums think of UBW series?

Trash according to cookingpriest cocksuckers. And they're majority of Fate shitposting threads

This. Mujun Rasen is a masterpiece.

Garbage

what's wrong with it?

>3 years
Not even. It'll be declared shit by many even now

Cameo in third movie?

Here's hoping.

Prepare to classic "UBW is bad response". Incoming: muh monologues, muh pacing, muh CG, muh flashy fights, muh DEEN was better, mun new scenes, muh Miura, muh Ufotable

It's basically impossible for Assassin to win, he's that gimped.

So far it's hinting at Normal End (no Illya screentime) so probably not

Would be so awesome.

The problem is that UBW has many likeable facets from Caster / Kuzuki, the Emiya / Archer thing, the blossoming romance with Rin, etc.

HF is amazing as a horror route, imo. Even though it's easy to figure out what's going on early, the experience of Sakura's dreams and finding out about the Holy Grail Wars is immersive.

UBW is the ending I want, but HF is a route that I thoroughly enjoy for the oppressive and dark atmosphere throughout.

>(no Illya screentime)

Why not?

>no Illya screentime
She is gonna be the main heroine of the second movie, don't worry.

How the fuck would I know, its not out in Burger land yet

I hear that they foreshadowed her apearance in the second movie.

I have to agree HF excelled in an immerse horror manner. My favorite scene for that remains when Shirou wakes up saying it's morning multiple times. Making you question if it's a game bug until you see everyone acting somewhat shocked at shirou's assertions and it dawns on you something is truly wrong

The music could have been better compared to what the composer did with Mahoyo. However I hope that faggot doesn't touch a single important track if the remake ever comes out.

>However I hope that faggot doesn't touch a single important track if the remake ever comes out.

Why not?

Sakura is just the best!

Shirou's mind is going to shit scenes are great.

One of the horror scenes that I always remember as great is when we see "the shadow" going into town for the first time. We see images getting away from Shirou's house as they become hazy and tilted, with great background music.

His music style just doesn't fit well, just let KATE do all most of the work and Fukusawa can do SOL, piano/violin remixes of older tracks and battle tracks with hil but atmosphere, actual remixes of older tracks and tension leave it to KATE.

HF atmosphere is really great. Reminds me of Tsukihime

rhinocrap

According to Ufotable staff, their most difficult production so far is this.

when this comes out for torrents

Making HF is a total pleasure

Wasn't Girl's Work silently cancelled?

Last mention about it came before announcement of UBW anime, they tried reassure people that they don't forget about it, but it will take some year, since it's "most challenging and difficult production for them that they ever did". But that was in 2012 and nothing than silence since then. But at very least official site is still working:
girlswork-animation.com/