What is your opinion on the Devil May Cry anime?

What is your opinion on the Devil May Cry anime?

Not enough action screen.

I don't like how humorless Dante is.

Shit but good OP. It sounds similiar to one Cradle of Filth song. I can't remember the name, though.

Just as good as the games. The games were never good

not crazy

Here's the one (you) you will get.
Shame baiting this bad is a thing really.

5/10 not crazy enough.

Shit gameplay, maybe. But Dante saved some of the games.

Not bad, but it could had been better if it had more action.

damn , dante must have taken some heavy drugs during devil may cry four beacuse was full of energy. while dante in the anime is just boring.

I don't like throwing it around as much as the next guy but geez...

git gud

The op was great. Can't remember anything else except Dante eating sundaes. Should've been more cuhrayzeeee

I honestly liked it.

It was good, DMC3 babbies cry about it because they never played DMC1 and think Dante always acts like in 3 or 4 making quips nonstop.

See cuhrayze xD

The episode where they randomly decided to have Dante and Lady say "Fuck" in basically every sentence was honestly kind of hilarious.

I liked it for more Dante and Lady

>Forgetting that the anime ends with Trish coming in with the DMC 4 job.

Wanted more crazyyyy action. Still pretty entertaining. It was sort of an SoL starting Dante. Also, Trish looks like her mom and Lady's such a bitch, so Patty is end game in 10 years.

Dante became the worst character in existence when they turned into a Spider-Man/Deadpool ripoff with cringy 80s metal.

>the games are in English originally, no Japanese voice acting
>anime English dub uses Dante's VA from the games
>Japanese dub has some rando
Feels weird having the English dub be the correct option.

DMC1 Dante had a sense of humor too. He wasn't so deadpan about everything.

Dante's Japanese VA is also the dedicated VA for Ryu from Street Fighter.

Wasted potential

>Trish fucked everything up in DMC4
>Lady rarely contributes anything

Patty's the only girl who isn't an endless stream of negatives with Dante. Rotten luck indeed.

>playing games

>This retard thinks that the character written in 1 is still the character that represents Dante
>Even though it clearly isn't since they made him like DMC3 Dante in DMC 4 despite him supposedly maturing in DMC1