Thoughts about Akira x Supreme?

how does Sup Forums feel about supreme doing a collab with Akira?

Only 1 out of the 39 prints looks any good. Pretty disapponting, but at least Otomo gets to make some money

Who gives a fuck.

Shitty, boring execution of a promising concept

My only experience with supreme was a $10 Zippo lighter with their logo printed on it i saw for sale for $200.

Is this accurate to their other products?

copping the shirt with the box logo for sure

I thought this was a joke.
It is not.

At least akira is still getting attention

Supreme is hipster trash.

I'd rather buy a sticker for the bike

I couldn't even finish a 2hour long movie called Akira. I'm part of the: NeverFinishedAkira club.

Nah. I'm glad I don't feel obligated to finish trash just because Sup Forums feels insecure

You should at least give the manga a shot

It looks like trash. Is this what anime related collabs are going to be like? Just some random page slapped onto a hoodie? It looks so cheap, and these faggots will eat it up and hop on the Akira train while they're at it.

No thanks. If the movie was this bad, I have no doubt the manga is just as unprofessinal

Thats just supreme.

I have a vinyl decal cutter, i could buy a brand new one, a zippo, and a few 9v batteries and etch their logo into it for cheaper than they sell for.

lurk more

Normalfag thrash.
Akira is babbys first anime.

Wouldn't Kemono Friends be a babies first anime?

same person

Ya got me

My initial advice still stands.

>babby's first means it's trash
Fuck off

>Akira is babbys first anime.
What's wrong with that? New fans of a thing will gravitate towards the most popular of the things naturally. Honestly, everything has to be a dick measuring contest with you people.