As a future former marine I have serviced this country in more ways than many of your will ever do or can ever imagine...

As a future former marine I have serviced this country in more ways than many of your will ever do or can ever imagine. That being said, even I support gun control.

There is no reason that civilians should be able to own an assault rifle. When the second mendment was written in 1776 all they had were muskets. Also, at the time there was no military so we had a militia instead. NOW, we have the military and the police so there is no need for a "well regulated militia".

An "assault" rifle is just that. It's a rifle designed to "assault" a fortified enemy position in a time of war. There is no reason for someone to have that sort of thing in the U.S. Somewhere in our nation's history people got this misinformed idea being a patriot means owning an assault rifle. The real patriots are those who realize that assault rifles are detrimental to this nation and are willing to give them up.

Attached: 17382385839572933853turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg (800x533, 67K)

Stfu. You werent shit. The 2A aint going anywhere and neither is my semi auto long guns with 30 round mags.

Stay mad.

Fake and gay.

You haven't serviced me yet.
*unzips pants

this

>serving your govt

The ultimate cuckoldry

You finally changed the name on your bait picture. Bravo it only took you like two or three weeks.

Attached: get fucked for ants op.jpg (125x125, 5K)

Civilians should own modern military arms.
"Assault rifle" is a made up term.

>As a future former marine

Stopped reading there

Don't take the bait

Attached: Capture.jpg (1856x871, 241K)

you served the jews faggot
go kill shitskins for greater israel you piss peasant

>17382385839572933853turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg

Attached: 1501985369585.png (248x459, 249K)

>future former marine
I know it's pasta, but I'll always laugh at that.

I want to turn you into a hat, OP

Fucking faggot you should have taken a bullet in the Head in the war.

You bait isn't good. You should be embarrassed.

As a former future marine, I'm going to spoil the ending for you: We win.

Sage

OP here, I didn't realize there were so many other Marines on here.

>turntheminyoustupidfuckinggoyim.jpg

>OP here, I didn't realize there were so many other Marines on here.
Fuck off you forum sliding faggot.

Show some respect, son. I have done more for this nation than you ever will.

>Show some respect, son.
You're a stupid nigger.

>I have done more for this nation than you ever will.
Killing children for your Jewish masters isn't doing shit you faggot.

>Killing children for your Jewish masters isn't doing shit you faggot.
It's protecting your ungrateful ass so you can sit here and berate the REAL patriots you little shit. You know, I wouldn't mind being tasked with having to confiscate guns if it meant I could take them away from people like you.

>It's protecting your ungrateful ass
Again...killing children for the Jews is not protecting a single amurrican

Christ, you can't even troll properly.

>so you can sit here and berate the REAL patriots
You're not a patriot. You're a mercenary for Israel.

>you little shit.
Said the little bitch that thinks firearm rights are subject to firearm deaths.

>You know, I wouldn't mind being tasked with having to confiscate guns if it meant I could take them away from people like you.
That's because you do whatever your Jewish masters tell you to. Regardless of the legality and constitutionality.

You'd even rape muslim children if your Jewish masters ordered you to.

>That being said, even I support gun control.
Stopped reading there.

k

>k
That's what I fucking thought you little bitch.

This thread was posted over 12 hours ago word for word. Don’t respond for fuck sake.

Service this dick

"....even i support gun control"
Kys, why do you think your opinion matters to anyone?

This. Molon Labe.

Eat another dick zogbot

What did you say about user you little bitch?

So which entity do you guys think really masterminded the whole National Walkout Day thing? I find it difficult to believe that such a gigantic protest just "organically" came together overnight guided by the impetus of mere highschoolers. Who bankrolled its mass popularization such that one day there was nothing, and the next day every news outlet is talking about "this big protest, happening this day, be there!"?

Attached: 1457113259137.png (387x364, 46K)

Shut the fuck you ignorant faggot. You are an insult to every single person that has severed in the military. Our founding fathers authorized civilians to use cannons, as well as Puckle Guns. Try reading some of the founding fathers discussions on what they believed citizens were entitled to, instead of spewing bullshit. The 2nd amendment was designed so that the citizenry could overthrow the government, stop trying to shill for the deep state, you swine.

I am a veteran also.

I disagree with this fagget.

Also military service doesnt mean your opinions count more than others for any topic.

Ok shut up future boot

>you cant tell me what to do!!!!!

not an argument

Lead by example Larper and go back to your quill and printing press. The high capacity internet is not for children

>wasting tax dollars by killing sandniggers in some shitty desert a world away for Israel
>serving me or my country

Fuck off, faggot. Go to Britian if you want to convince people to give up their rights.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^20 year vet agrees with this post

2A was written when private citizens had full blown Navy warships capable of destroying half of Boston.

You're full of shit fag

>Marine
>Considers an AR-15 an "assault rifle"
Imma call bullshit on you sir and/or madam. A real military person, having trained with actual assault weapons, would know an AR-15 is just a regular rifle cosplaying as an assault rifle.

> An "assault" rifle is just that. It's a rifle
> designed to "assault" a fortified enemy
> position in a time of war.

You're supposed to do that shit with vehicle-launched high explosives, artillery, machine guns and grenades tho.

That's not a rifle. It's a pistol. I wouldn't expect a Marin to kno that tho

The OP does not sound like a Marine. I call stolen valor. He does not even know what an assault rifle actually is. So this guy is either a stupid JAR HEAD who has betrayed his oath or he is a stupid fake. Either way, he is a traitor!

Attached: corp.jpg (640x893, 97K)

Look. It must be a new hour. He did it again.

Saged

A marine would know what an assault rifle is and also know that civilians can't own them unless they're hella loaded.

“Future former marine”. Please. Someone dox this fucker and beat his ass to death with a shovel.

Saged

Attached: 1504012973233.jpg (540x720, 99K)

Better come control my assault cock then

>POG
Faggot.

Attached: 1520476354618.jpg (750x718, 98K)

Shut up nigger you work for me

>As a future former marine

As a future former
Sit down

>here is no reason that civilians should be able to own an assault rifle. When the second mendment was written in 1776 all they had were muskets. Also, at the time there was no military so we had a militia instead. NOW, we have the military and the police so there is no need for a "well regulated militia".

There were also no private Feds banks to debt your ass and bubble your economy and put your ass on market economy
The main point you don't catch is you got free of english tyrany to get banker lobbies one trought centurys.

>It's protecting your ungrateful ass so you can sit here and berate the REAL patriots you little shit.

Ya meant protecting the petro$ system ?
You are not a patriot , you are a fucking Jarhead and that's it.

Attached: declaration_of_the_rights_of_man_and_citizen_by_party9999999-d6y5fil.png (1024x1403, 1.22M)

>Giving up guns.

Please, yanks, they won't stop at assault rifles, they will come for your other guns quickly after. If you give them a inch they will take a mile.

Trust me, I'm British. We went down this path.
They now took our knives, hammers, baseball bats, cricket bats, tasers, mallets, tire irons, hell they are starting to take bicycle wheels.

Eat a bag of dicks OP.
BFYTW

maybe you should just go back to being a marine because you sound pretty goddamn brain-dead and I'm worried about you functioning in normal society.

SHALL

Weird.
I've seen this thread posted before.
Someone must have made an error and posted it exactly, word for word, a few times now.

“Future former Marine”. Please. Sage this shit into oblivion.

Saged

Attached: SLIDE.png (1156x2031, 274K)

>Assault rifle

What did he mean by this?

You can set your clock. On the hour.

Saged

The First Amendment was written in a time when the printing press was cutting edge tech and most people were illiterate. The Founding Fathers could not have foreseen inventions such as the internet ,Twitter,Facebook etc etc . They could not have foreseen how they could be weaponized by foreign and domestic state actors and used against the Republic to such detrimental effect. Therefore the 1st amendment must be modified with restrictions or stuck down in its entirety and rewritten. Why stop there? Maybe it's time to take a serious look at the 4th and 5th amendments? OP kys

Attached: ea8afce63b835411236e4eec6fc7b09f07f043f52434b7416fe9164c5a51dc57.jpg (406x347, 40K)

You are a traitor and you will die a traitor's death.
Your worthless life will serve as an example for others.
>SHALL NOT BE INGRINGED

Attached: 1519699425550.gif (383x214, 1.65M)

You of all people should then know an AR15 is not an assault weapon. Would you take an AR15 into combat?
Didn’t think so.
Stolen valor

Get killed

Found the MA

SAGE
A
G
E

Attached: VrkXwNS.jpg (540x960, 70K)

The AR15 is technically not an assault rifle due to its lack of selective fire, but that doesn't change the fact that it has a high rate of fire and ammo capacity. I think the real issue is the ammo capacity, as the rate of fire can be increased even further with some techniques without need for a bump stock.

imo they should at least reduce the legal magazine size to 5-10 cartridges. The best thing would be to outlaw semi autos all together. A bolt action rifle is enough for civilian use.

The second amendment was not written for hunting.
It was written to shoot people like you.

the second amendment was written in regards of firearms that takes at least 30 seconds to reload after each shot, not rifles that can fire 30 bullets in the span of 15 seconds and be reloaded in less than 5.

Why should I give af about which size dilator you use to maintain the latency of your artificial vagina?

Saged

>Pic related
Also, dipshit, the second amendment was written when people owned cannons and warships.
Also, dipshit, the second amendment was written when civilians were equally armed with the military.
Gun grabbers will be shot.

Attached: st_Amend_Vs_2nd_Amend_Equivalency.jpg (728x1200, 135K)

Subpar bait to say the least. Yet here I am bumpin it like a drone. Suck my throbbing member OP.

>the second amendment was written in regards of firearms that takes at least 30 seconds to reload after each shot,

the fact that that was the nature of the technology at the time in beyond incidental

unless you want 1st ammendment to only apply to direct-earshot heard speech and only what is hand written on parchment & homemade paper

>no proof from OP
fuck you people ITT are retarded
saged

you could probably take a printing press, a cannon, or a warship to school and use it to commit mass murder, but it wouldn't be even nearly as effective as a semi automatic rifle.

To kill someone with a printing press you need then to put their head in the press. The warship itself is presumably armed with cannons, and cannons are not that quick to aim, and their reload time is slow, especially if there's only 1 man crewing it.

But the subject of the 1st amendment has not developed towards being better at killing

if I see one more of these fucking threads I'm joining the NRA and donating $100

this no gunz leaf is going to join the NRA, cuz he's sick of maggots like you shitting up our board with your whining cuz the american people won't let you shred up the constitution

like seriously...go fuck yourself

Attached: 1517884312003.jpg (251x414, 26K)

do it faggot

>When the second mendment was written in 1776 all they had were muskets.
You could literally own a Naval Cannon. So that argument is total bullshit.

>the cannon, a weapon that takes up to a minute to reload and needs to be crewed by at least 2 people and moved with a draught animal, renders OP's argument of the 1st amendment being outdated invalid

You are a tool of the state. Enjoy your pension whore.

You could technically own gunships in the 18th century under the second amendment so this argument doesn't really make sense.

What makes more sense is that the founding fathers didn't anticipate non whites becoming citizens and flooding the country from all over the world. Check US gun homicide statistics by race for proof.

Without niggers and spics, it would be among the lowest in the world.
The memeflagged faggot is just a leftist troll.
They will be executed when they overstep their bounds.

>future former marine
Stopped reading right there.

Once a Marine always a Marine. I bet you're a fucking POG aren't you?

Faggot.

>What makes more sense is that the founding fathers didn't anticipate non whites becoming citizens and flooding the country from all over the world
So what you're saying is that they didn't anticipate non whites becoming citizens and flooding the country despite importing literally millions of black slaves, but that they did anticipate that we in the future would have flying, heavily armored war machines capable of turning entire city blocks into rubble?

This makes sense to you?

>Check US gun homicide statistics by race for proof
The variance can be explained by socio economic factors. Also, if people are killing each other with guns then maybe you should go for the guns instead of the people, just a thought. You don't care about that thou, since you like guns and hate brown people.

Kill yourself zogbot

That’s a lot of marine on this board

>civilians
>black slaves
Yes the founding fathers didn't predict many things such as SLAVES becoming full civilians even though the constitution says that black people are property.
They did however anticipate advancements in technology. They didn't want to restrict what people had in terms of weapons as long as it could face the military and it could be obtained fairly easily.

>socio economic factors
No it doesn't because the same stats say that poor whites and poor asians commit less crime than poor blacks and poor hispanics by a lot.

> if people are killing each other with guns then maybe you should go for the guns instead of the people, just a thought
By that logic the US should ban cars seeing as the number of people killed by cars is much higher than people killed by guns.

Future former. Bitch, kill yourself.