Russia is the greatest threat to the free world

Putin had someone murdered on foreign soil, interfered with US elections, colluded with Trump, and let's not forget when he unlawfully invaded Ukraine.

RUSSIA NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

Attached: fifty-points-hillary36.jpg (800x420, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
google.ru/search?q=крестный ход москва&oq=крестный ход москва
islam-today.ru/novosti/2017/06/26/bolee-250-tysac-musulman-otprazdnovali-uraza-bajram-v-moskve/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Source?

Do not respond to shill threads without sage

"Oh no i failed the election, what do i do????"
>Blames Russia

Attached: 1512334984682.png (128x128, 29K)

says the russian shill bot

bumping becaue you're a fag

Says the shill preprogrammed to respond to "shill" with this accusation
You deserve Trudeau

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

China is doing far fucking worse things interfering in BCs and Australia's politics but you NEVER see anything but good things about china in the mainstream press in the west these days. Awfully suspicious

Oh yeah America's hands aren't clean either in terms of interfering in other country's affairs fucking hypocrite. Ask almost any South American country about foreign interference in elections also the Iraq war was far worse than the Crimea annexation. Out of the 3 major powers china is the worse America second worse America and Russia really need to ally against the chinese

Stopped from doing what? Using Twitter / Facebook?

This cut and the kike cabal are literally trying to start WW3 to avoid to teh truth of MUH RUSSIA.

Attached: 1516088048252.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

when are you kikes going to shut the fuck up??

When we remove every last one from the planet

>when Russia does to the west what they have been doing to the rest of the world for decades

Attached: 29216120_1783263968396964_8940112582837010432_n.jpg (560x391, 29K)

The continental America will be devoid of life in any conflict with Russia; several Kanyon devices on the West Coast will make it a radioactive death zone for hundreds of years.

Do you want that over some Russians killed by Russians, Syrian becoming strong again, and the fake Pepe dossier?

You're a fucking Chinese bot here to distract from who is doing the real shady work

If you do some digging you'll find a lot of foreign influence in the west but its not Russian it's Chinese. I don't see Russians laundering money through real estate and buying out politicians in my country but guess who I do see doing that? Honestly at this point i wish muh Russia was true because I'd rather russia than china

>colluded with Trump
lol no. blow it out yer ass faggit

Attached: 0d7.png (600x497, 128K)

when st petersburg and moscow are glassed.. russia is a christian nation... russia is the enemy.. they need to be put down

what did russia do wrong?

But where is proofs?

Russia is one of the most atheistic countries that exist right now

like just close your eyes lmao how is russia a threat

Reported this thread and killed the OP.

>unlawfully invaded Ukraine

So rich coming from a cuntry that is illegally occupying Syria

No.

Russia can be stopped at Vistula by sheer force of will
jews and germans are more of a threat

Attached: miracle-on-the-wisla.jpg (1701x1021, 1.99M)

Hillary is just an ordinary woman.

Attached: OrdinaryWoman.jpg (871x430, 200K)

gas youself, sage

The US murders 1000s of people every years on foreign soil.
Fuck off.

Attached: amerika.jpg (500x375, 130K)

this is the reality, we are up against the people who want to destroy every last christian country

omfg no one gives a fuck about your russia narrative anymore, the normies are burnt out, the conservatives have shut their ears. You people need to get over it

Excuse me where is proofs.

RUSHA

Attached: Theresa-May-Resumes-The-Conservative-Party-Election-Campaign.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

>*.* had someone murdered on foreign soil, >interfered with *.* elections
> colluded with *.*,
>and let's not forget when he unlawfully invaded *.*
hmmm. interdasting

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 2.37.45 pm.png (70x62, 14K)

Nobody batted an eye when Mossad agents killed at least 4 Iranian nuclear scientist not so long ago.
>sage slide threads

Or when they used British passports to conduct an assassination.

- hey RUSSIA your pants full of shit
- look at own pants 100 y ago, USA
- oh sorry, your pants is clean actually

You think it works this way?

No, stupid russian assholes. You still smells like big fucking mountain of shit anyway.

and you claim all that witout a single prove at all... all while you deliberatly ignore and have ignored that Obama provably colluded with russia two times one time on live tv for all of the world and media to see. No word from democrats or media on Obama collusion for which we have prove but constant year long slander on trump russia without any prove..
Really makes you drink.

was that the one where they used aussie passports?

Mate I believe the aussie passports one was when mossad agents killed that leader of HAMAS like 8 or 9 years ago now.

google.ru/search?q=крестный ход москва&oq=крестный ход москва

Here's a screencap of an article. From ABC years ago, the red pills in this article holy shit. This former mossad guy even talking about how mossad routinely carries out false flag events and explains what a false flag is.

Attached: surprise red pills abc news mossad.png (1459x1659, 560K)

>christian
islam-today.ru/novosti/2017/06/26/bolee-250-tysac-musulman-otprazdnovali-uraza-bajram-v-moskve/

yes goy, go fight Russia
sage this shit

Attached: AMERIMUTT.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

>12 days later
>still alive

Attached: overjoyedpepefrog.jpg (500x431, 39K)

ah yes. thanks user

>Ex mossad "officer"
>kicked out as a Cadet due to incompatibility
>go to USA
>write a book about how he knows all about Mossad secrets

The absolute state of the eternal goy...

Attached: 1497552579463.gif (200x199, 1.47M)

OMG! Russia is better at our game than we are!

Jaoanamoot should range ban your entire parasite country

I would like to see proofs before we do something.

Attached: 1490956300569.png (512x512, 90K)

Why ? you can easily google it yourself you autistic faggot.
Truth hurts your narrative ?
the absolute state of the eternal goy lol. .
Why are you even here ? subhuman meximutt.

Attached: 1510138588105.gif (500x350, 993K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4

Attached: 1480365386739.png (4202x3498, 2.35M)

Russia tries to unraffle social cohesion of the western world, by setting up everyone against everyone (millennials against boomers. Atheists against Christians. Males against females, Left against the right, gays against straights, poors against rich etc). The Russians are definitely doing that through propaganda warfare, taking both extremes in the side of the argument to cause hate against each other.