Why does everyone like Kanna and Lucoa so much when Tohru is the best character in Maidragon?

Why does everyone like Kanna and Lucoa so much when Tohru is the best character in Maidragon?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/makokq.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lucoa had more characterization

Not even close.

I like Lucoa because I'm into femdom and nothing turns me on more than having a big mommy gently stroking my dick while I suck on her big tiddies.

This guy gets it

Who?

No idea user.
Tohru should've gotten more comedy screentime too, the first episode was the best first episode of the season.

I like Tohru the best because she's the sweetest.

>Misspelling Kobayashi that bad
Shame

>Lucoa had more characterization
well, let's have a look:
Lucoa:
>lives with a shota
>at one point in her past she got drunk and fucked her sister
>shows up and gets carried off for showing too much tits.
Tohru
>history of fighting people and gods and not giving a fuck
>hangs out with Fafnir
>Fafnir just wants to kill everything with gruesome curses and guard the horde
>Tohru was going to die from a holy sword but [whatever her name was] pulled it out
>Tohru wants to break all the rules to be with [whatever her name was]
>Tohru literally teleports "truth and justice dragon" to motherfucking CHINA just so she can enjoy peace and quiet.
>Tohru tells her family to fuck off and leave her alone so she can enjoy time with [whatever her name was]
>Tohru knows full well that [whatever her name was] is going to die and literally gives no fucks because she's going to enjoy every moment rather than not enjoying herself at all

Your move.

This desu senpai. I really want a cute sweet girl who secretly hate other people just like me

kanna is relaxed and comfy

you should love her more than toeru

Thor

You're all twats. Here's the best character.

All we need is COOL letting dragons more docking.

my.mixtape.moe/makokq.webm

Tohru's overly genki, moe voice tone and casual formality when she just meets Kobayashi in episode 1 was great. It also makes a comeback in the Elma episode along with her tryhard attitude and Kobayashi points it out. A lot of attention to detail was put into voice direction for this show.

Lucoa is disgusting.

I assume there is no news on a possible S2

2018 is already full for kyoani, maybe 2019

Elma's voice reminds me of that girl from new game

Manga goes offtrack, unless KyoAni changed writing, sorta like GOT style, still themed good, but different

Kanna and Elma spinoff are still like early maidragon before the shitty oppai loli started living with them

Lucoa barely even qualifies as a character

This x 1,000,000%

fuck that noise, I want kobayashi herself.
dat flat chest and round ass.

I want to teach Kobayashi about sex and feel her nervous tongue learn how to kiss!

>Kanna and Elma spinoff are still like early maidragon before the shitty oppai loli started living with them
Wrong Iruru is in the spin off too

Kobayashi is only for Tohru.

No. She's for me.

What is this gook shit

ur ma

uma

Why do chinks like this show so much?

Kanna is one fetish and Lucoa is another, both make my peepee stand up

My nigger. Tohru may have been best chorogon, but Kobayashi was best in show.

Tohru is a character. Kanna and Lucoa are stylistic theme blending and fetish-bait respectively. Given that the series doesn't consistently focus on what could be described as an over-arcing plot or conflict, the non-characters and generally flashy or unique aspects of the supporting cast slip salient into the spotlight. Consider how Kobayashi's body type might stir more discussion than Tohru altogether.

In short, despite Tohru being best chorogon, she is ultimately too plain-Jane "anime" considering how her dragon aspects are mostly suppressed as the series goes on. Her character evolves quite a lot over the course of the series, but in a way that causes her to slowly fade into the background of the series' everyday activities. It's kind of a sign of her merit as a character that Tohru doesn't wholesale rely on a body type or single idiosyncracy to help define her.

I like all of them, Kanna just gives me protective paternal instincts.

>truth and justice
she is an harmony dragon good ans evil isn't related

Kanna is noteworthy for being a loli and Lucoa for being a titcow, so they draw out vocal people who those traits appeal to. Tohru has more of a balanced appeal.

>tfw no one likes Elma but you

Fine, more for me then.

I like Elma.

Go polish off a plate of General Tso's chicken and you'll have your answer. Good taste.

Same seiyuu as Aoba.

TOHRU BEST BEST BEST
That is all.

i would fight for elma

It's a meme show. So of course the most popular characters are those that gets the most facebook likes.

I liked her, she was fun. But I fight on for Kobayashi.

Why doesn't Tohru just fuck a robot?

Honestly there was no bad girls in this show. I liked all of them.

Man of culture.

Patrician tastes.

They have shit taste. Disgusting muh loli and cow tit faggots. Tohru is clearly the best character.

> my pedestrian opinions were worth >9000hrs in Paint

I want to tuck toru

I always have to wonder what compels a person to make an image like this.

When's season 2, anyway? And when's Metsuko ni Yoroshiku getting adapted? I need more fat girls.

You mean "tuck Foru"

That sounds pretty good

Why does everybody like Maid Dragon so much when Kemono Friends was the best show in Winter 2017?
The answer is the same: because they are all good and all deserving of love.

A powerful drug known as (You)

Winter 2019

Tohru is a bad dragon for Kobayashi's pleasure.

>Tohru is the best character in Maidragon
No, Kobayashi is.

Is it considered lesbianism or bestiality?

gay

Both if Kobayashi is into it, and explicitly zoophilia for Tohru since humans are lesser creatures of no concern or value to dragons.

why