I really like the idea of Christianity. But God isn't real. What do?

I really like the idea of Christianity. But God isn't real. What do?

Attached: bible1-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/
cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/iranian/Zarathushtrian/z_influence_abrahamic.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jerk off to it

Attached: illust_50392944_20171117_205340.jpg (649x895, 468K)

lol same fags going to hell, lol faggots.

read Maurras

i really like the idea of cars, but gas isn't real
what do?

Church pews are filled with overdressed agnostics dragged there by wives every weekend. No reason you can't be one of them.

You can be compassionate without concern for heaven or hell or reward. Maybe in your journey you'll come to a deeper understanding of God

Personally I've started going to church at least once a month since October. I've never really been a church goer just Christmas and Easter with my Mom & Dad. I'm 35 now, married, recently moved to a new state and so going to church is prettt much a brand new experience for me. Most of the people in the congregation are 60+... it's very worrying...

Quit being gay and follow Zeus or Odin.

Just read Soren Kierkegaard, you understand why the world out of necessity appears as it is while there is still a Loving caring God who sent his Son to die on a cross to redeem you to him. It isn't a coincidence that its the single greatest and most discussed topic in history. Think about it some small carpenter in a small outpost in the middle east is killed and the Jews try to cover it up and discredit him.

Be the innovation you want to see in the world and personally prove that God isn't real. [spoiler]In other words, kys you gigafaggot.[/spoiler]

LARP

I've never read Kierkegaard. Any works related to Christianity that you'd recommend?

I really like the idea of love. But love isn't real. what do?

>I really like the idea of Christianity
Kys

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

shit man, catholosism is way more interesting
and then buddism even way more than that
just knowing, there is no invisible sky cunt
is enough, dont waste another second on this shit

God IS real.
If you're intellectual and want some non-traditional answers, read the "Summa Theologica" by St. Thomas Aquinas

organized religion is a death cult
read Jung and Neitzsche

Bible is an intelligence test, and you're supposed to discern stuff and solve puzzles. Atheist is top tier Christian, God is Truth and love, heaven is maturity and intelligence, church is a lame cult, Jesus was a cop, rabbi with authority, so of many roman assholes, in the days of Augustus ceasar. Holy Spirit sometimes kills christians, in front of their whole lame cult, and takes their money. It's honestly not that complex dude, just don't take any lame mental shortcuts involving magic, a cop wouldn't.

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (323x455, 36K)

GOD IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you found him at the bottom of a toilet bowl

I like the idea of God but Christianity seems pretty shit.

Just look at all the great theology and philosophy that came from it by the Christians continuing the work of Plato and Aristotle, but they were always boxed in with the necessity of Jesus in their works. All the prime mover and theosis is interesting stuff but with Christianity you also have to believe Jesus rose from the dead and love=God and all the Jewish old testament.

Please help.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

Attached: 1518118621435.png (203x248, 9K)

I don't get it
didn't Christianity helped develop the European continent?
sure the Romans where there but Christianity made Europe strong in some fashion
even your flag has some cross, Christian cross, alike other several flags in the continent you live in today.

Attached: the-great-image-in-nebuchadnezzars-dream.jpg (1512x1188, 878K)

love=God is pretty reasonable if you realize that God is good an empathy is the ultimate good.

Whether Jesus rose again is an empirical satement. Either it happened or it didn't, and ither there's evidence for it or there isn't. It only becomes a worldview issue if you bring up that Hume nonsense of "it takes a miracle to prove a miracle."

then live by the code and realize it is real when things start going right for you.

If you follow the ten commandments, and follow the teachings things will work out for you.

I stray, but my life is better when I do what the Holy Bible says.

Attached: 1508231786064.gif (111x150, 21K)

God is cruel, He demands we protect the widow and the fatherless child. Otherwise they rot our society from inside out. The widow becomes a prostitute, the fatherless child a thief or bandit.

When Jesus says, pay unto Ceasar what is his, and pay unto God what is his, I don't think he is talking about money, I believe it's about defending ones self.

It depends on whether you believe in the Bible as an infallible account of the worlds history. I doubt anyone can really, honestly do that these days.
However the stories in the bible have many good lessons which are very worth reading and understanding.
You can put your hands together and give thanks for the fact that you are on this earth despite every single occurrence that could have so easily have led to you or your ancestors never being born.
You change the definition of God from the almighty person sitting on a cloud with a plan for everyone of us. To the almighty strength of nature the world and the universe.

Being a blunt Atheist is a sad existence. watching those documentaries about the creation of the universe for example with Brian Cox or whoever. It always leaves you with a sense of insignificance. You don't matter you are so small and fleeting that you should just indulge in degeneracy and frivolities. But really you should be watching them and saying, ">Fuck me, I'm a lucky sod. I'd better make the most of this I'd better have lot's of kids, Make lot's of friends and leave the world better than when I arrived."

Heaven is that feeling of fulfillment and knowing the future will be good for your offspring in those last few moments before you die
Hell is realizing your entire existence should have been spent far better that you're the last of your family line and you have left no legacy.

you read it wrongly............why encapsulate your thoughts?

The Summa is an incredible work, but it's essentially a medieval textbook. I'd recommend starting with CS Lewis or GK Chestertons works.
In the meantime you should try praying, and attend a church with a good community. Being faithful to Gods will is a lot easier when you have the support of those around you. If all your friends are degenerates it's going to be difficult.

Accept that God is real, faggot.

read the Bible, don't distill it from someone else, it specifically says that at the end.

Attached: 18010497_1336051466473649_9177165715382063287_n.jpg (665x500, 41K)

Read Thomas Aquinas. Specifically his five proofs of God's existence. We can know God through reason. Faith will come where your actions lead.

What matters more? Following the Bible word for word or following the teachings of it relative to the time in which you live.

The Adventures of Jews in Africa.
Anyone who believes in the supernatural - brainlet.

Attached: 1300704907501.png (953x638, 640K)

the time, it is a historically book, it lays the ground work, you can repent, and God can forgive of course, but you have to see the teachings of Jesus as the absolute final chapters that will take place, and the revelations. Every generation thinks they live in the end times, but I doubt we will, it will be probably in about 500 years.

Attached: smellslikeham.jpg (599x543, 62K)

so satan is a cuck, you've proven it

he licked another mans asshole in front of his master, what a cuck

Try to follow the 10 commandments.
Try to abstain from 7 deadly sins.
Make your family in a way so it follows the Christian model family of one man and one woman with children.
Fast sometimes.

That is all.

Attached: 1449891746120.png (1212x1564, 1.68M)

Attached: 1422435326488.jpg (866x866, 842K)

nypost.com/2017/07/05/vatican-cops-bust-drug-fueled-gay-orgy-at-cardinals-apartment/

Attached: 1476183269473.jpg (836x624, 90K)

while you hate God, he laughs at you, I hope you change your ways or there will be lots of laughing when you die.

"The idea of Christianity" is REAL.
God is a real though in 2billion+ minds.
That should be enough for you.
If you like it, follow it.

I'm not even a catholic, and think the pope is irrelevant. I just read the Bible, and go from the word.

Kill yourself heretic.

Attached: 1517750522220.jpg (600x400, 35K)

ur gods a pedo fag

Attached: 1510347589262.png (900x1031, 518K)

Christianity is just a continuation of Judaism.
So take ur Torah, Semitic goat herders, Messiahs and genital mutilation and shove it up ur asshole while fellating that Jewish volcano god demon called yahweh (shit be upon him).

An Indo-European who takes up a Semite's religion is the lowest piece of filth traitor imaginable.

If you want a real Indo-European religion founded by actual ARYANS with ur best spiritual interests in mind, then at least read the Bhagavad Gita.

That little book has mountains more wisdom in it than that steamy pile of Semitic shit called the Bible.

Attached: 1464763651361.jpg (800x522, 164K)

Attached: 1508599378635.png (650x520, 181K)

God is real the holy bible is proof

Attached: 1500007654110.png (1199x799, 357K)

>kierkegaard
kek. Go read albert camus instead. The myth of sysiphus.

No they literally fish a fish out of the water who had a coin in its mouth to pay taxes

>But God isn't real.
How the fuck do you know ?

you worship a sun god
cais-soas.com/CAIS/Religions/iranian/Zarathushtrian/z_influence_abrahamic.htm

Attached: 1517452327062.png (750x963, 1.12M)

Simple you pascal wager it

Attached: Screenshot_41.jpg (1210x719, 147K)

Of course He is.

God might not be real, but the outcomes of believing in God /are/ real.
We are psychological beings.
God needs to be part of our worldview or we simply cannot know good from bad.

It doesn't matter if the god is real or not. What matters are the fundamental moral values the christianity teaches.

christian server /bkXHBgq

You might be insignificant in the universe, but your consciousness is wholly significant to your own internal reality.
The internal, and isolated, realm is not nearly talked about enough. Just a bunch of materialist shit.

Chesterton is boss.

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

We'll.. if it weren't for our Sun there'd be no Us. So one can either worship or damn the Sun.

“YOU QUESTION THE WORD OF THE MIGHTY JIMMY!?”

Attached: 6EEB717A-1D24-4374-A910-1DAE910DE6CD.jpg (968x1550, 154K)

"Real" or not isn't the point of God, that's just bait for brainlets.

Just go to church and do everything a Christian does until you start believing. It's what I did and it worked

Think of it like a work of fiction.

>I think God isn't real. What do?
LSD

Bs, that's after the jews took over. Catholicism used to be the largest bastion of antisemitism in the world, the fact that jews need to be punished eternally for deicide has only been ignored by the Church after ww2, cohencidentally

If you pursue JESUS CHRIST (knock and it will be opened)

GOD will REVEAL JESUS to you

HOLY SPIRIT will indwell your dead spirit (borne again)

HOLY SPIRIT will change your heart to LOVE what GOD LOVES
and HATE what GOD HATES

You will know its GOD creating new desires in you that you cant even explain

You will praise THE HOLY TRINITY

THATS ABOUT THAT!!!! TRY IT, I DARE YOU!!!!

God is real user. I don't know how many others on Sup Forums have experienced this, but on Feb 19th of this year I was blessed by the Holy Spirit. I made a thread about it. It's completely changed my life. I'm no longer introverted, even more shocking, I no longer hate the jews, I don't hate anyone. I bought a bible and I've been reading it, I highlight whatever speaks to me. There's a lot there. I prayed for this user, God answers our prayers and he loves us all.

What about the five proofs?

But if you reject the LORD JESUS CHRIST there is only one outcome

ETERNAL separation from GOD and LOVE and ALL that is GOOD

That Is why it is called the SECOND DEATH

(A)A false balance is an abomination to the Lord,
(B)but a just weight is his delight.
2 (C)When pride comes, then comes disgrace,
but with (D)the humble is wisdom.
3 (E)The integrity of the upright guides them,
(F)but the crookedness of the treacherous destroys them.
4 (G)Riches do not profit in the day of wrath,
(H)but righteousness delivers from death.
5 The righteousness of the blameless (I)keeps his way straight,
but the wicked falls by his own wickedness.
6 (J)The righteousness of the upright delivers them,
but the treacherous (K)are taken captive by their lust.
7 When the wicked dies, his (L)hope will perish,
and (M)the expectation of wealth[a] perishes too.
8 (N)The righteous is delivered from trouble,
and the wicked walks into it instead.
9 With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor,
but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

>i really like the idea of a semitic desert religion forced upon white Europeans by sneaky kikes

You fucked up

gLAD yOU LIKE IT

duMBMARk

iM fROM dUMBMARK and all i do is talk SMACK

Just become a Christian anyway. It's boring though, church services. The singing is ok but the preach is usually boring.

But if you ask me, Christianity is a good way to control retards who are prone to bad behavior. At least it was. If you're an intelligent well behaved person and you don't believe in God, it won't make you a better person if you start going to church.

>I really like the idea of Christianity. But God isn't real. What do?
Don't be a liar you fucking faggot.

Attached: marcus aurelius stoic insane masses.jpg (627x470, 45K)

>But God isn't real. What do?
Burn in hell for all eternity

A lot of people are actually Atheists just pretending to be Christian simply because there's no consequence for choosing that comforting lie over the unpleasant truth, but it at least has the benefit of being comforting. If you think converting to Christianity will somehow make your life better, then just pretend to be Christian. Take advantage of church services to find your waifu or whatever stupid shit you expect to get out of it. It's not like it makes any real difference in the end.

Pretend long enough and hard enough and eventually you might even start to believe your own lie.

Attached: second panel chest.png (500x500, 402K)

I really like the idea of mirrors. But my eyes aren't real. What do?