Alright since Sup Forums is down and I have nowhere else to shitpost...

Alright since Sup Forums is down and I have nowhere else to shitpost, I wanna see what you guys have to say about video games. What is your favorite game and why, Sup Forums?

Attached: GTA.jpg (500x652, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqpTq9_rf_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nuz_w3xLKM
youtube.com/watch?v=G8VNlUctJKA
gorillagrowtent.com/
youtu.be/kUBXRSK0osI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Farming Simulator 2017

Rape simulator 2018

You forgot to explain why, you bitch

faggot simulator 2018

tes series cause moddability and the old ones are very nice classic style rpgs. But nowadays i spend all my time at the range.

Geopolitical simulator 4

>inb4 retards point out that it sucks

It sucks but it's the best politics simulator on the market deal with it cucks.

Not surprised that's your favorite, you fuckin faggot

simulator simulator 18

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Only good game in the last 3 years.

>What is your favorite game
Of all time? Probably Asheron's Call. Of the last 3 years? Probably Nier.

super smash bros. melee for the nintendo gamecube (2001)

Simulation simulator 2020

It's relaxing and calms me down. I enjoy beet farming the most as it requires multiple steps and pieces of equipment.

Logging is alright, but the physics on the haulers is retarded.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY Sup Forums WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT

Myst because it's fascinated/scared me since I was about 7 (I'm 29 now) and the game was built from the bottom up, including the graphics.

Attached: Myst.png (1280x896, 58K)

Fug beat be by seconds

Euro truck simulator religion of peace edition

Really enjoying this for some reason. The "treasurer" is a kike btw.

Not even close to being funny

Fuck Off /v simulater

Attached: 1521169644736.jpg (213x236, 13K)

Tell that to Hiro, I'm just as pissed as you are.

I was serious

Depression Quest

And I'm serious about you being retarded

my favourite video games are Genki racing titles, MGS2, Killer7, GTA3, Shining Force 2, Final Fantasy IX...
Modern vidya is addictive gambling bullshit, and kids should stay the fuck away.
NES-PS3 is fine, though.

rocket league

>MGS2 and GTA3

My man

youtu.be/qqpTq9_rf_Q

also I'm surprised nobody ever did a thread about it here cuz it's funny as fuck

I'll admit that I still play the Hitman games and Doom/Quake sourceports from time to time, but I've outgrown it as a medium I'd say.

It's ok we can still be friends.
But on a serious note I mostly play CS GO to unwind after work

Do you also sell paper and know a lot of facts about bears?

Mount & Blade Warband

It mixes all the best genres of rpg, rts and open sandbox into one game. Also it kills the time until bannerlord comes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nuz_w3xLKM

Attached: 15278402.jpg (500x465, 24K)

I used to play a lot of CSGO with some buddies, but they moved on and stopped playing so I did too. Feels bad

Can you explain to me what the hell you’re supposed to do in this game?

This game came with the new computer my family got back in like the late 90’s. I tried playing this game as a kid (Born in 1990) and couldn’t figure out the point to it. I just walked around and clicked different things and that was it. I really didn’t see how you were supposed to make progress. Maybe I was too young to understand though.

Biotic Wars

Attached: cms-image-000016200.jpg (1800x1200, 270K)

Silent Hill 2 because horror masterpeice.
FFXIV because WoW is dead
Vanilla servers until Classic releases.
>assuming they dont fuck it up
>mfw they fuck it up

Attached: 1521052705644.gif (200x217, 1011K)

2hu

you mean your life?

Because of the cute hats

I literally have no steam friends. I just play casual mode. Used to play Civ 5, EU4, and HOI3 all the time but not so much anymore. I built my PC for video editing and graphic design and don't really get to play much anymore

Anybody?

Attached: 8ABB18C7-A8E8-4733-9E36-BC3FA02E4A51.jpg (460x215, 22K)

Tried to get into it, kept getting fucked over by people with guns or some little naked bitch at spawn with a rock. Fuck this game

Fuck off Garry

Attached: 1520909401357.jpg (471x480, 21K)

Tecmo Super Bowl 3 SNES, because it helped me understand the boring game of football and made it ok to watch with family or friends.

Lol same. But once you get good it’s really fun. Lots of nerds w/ no lives that one shot headshot you with AKs. I like to role play with a bow and just fuck around and roam and fight people. Gets boring after 2 hours or so. I don’t own any other games though, I play maybe 4-5 hours total every 2-3 weeks but I’m trying to cut it down to 0.

I think you're suppose to get off the island

>Total Annihilation
>Dungeon Siege
>Breath Of The Wild
>Stardew Valley

I sell paper in Railway Tycoon. Not as profitable as lumber>furniture, but sometimes you gotta sling paper to expand your network.

I haven't played through it in a while so I remember only that the books in the library explain what the island is and hint at how you might escape from it. But first you have to correct a wrong that has been done by people that were there before you. You have a choice between helping the right or wrong people at the end.

I like all of the might and magic games except for 1 and 9, but my favorite is 7 - most likely due to nostalgia. It’s a shame I can mever ever go back and play it again for the first time, since I already have the locations of everything in the game memorized.

Attached: 384AE900-2C37-4596-A3F3-5B9A4B6B06C5.jpg (400x486, 63K)

I meant Railway Empire
Tycoon is ok too I guess

hellmoo

Diablo 2, mainly for nostalgia
difficult play, cool gear, comfy small community, and cool artstyle are also great tho

Yeah,here is a story of my first time on rust

>be me
>boot up rust(back when there was only legacy)
>join server where my friends were playing
>spawn near radtown
>find a pistol and a couple of bullets in a crate
>full kevlar dude with a M4 comes around the corner
>awwshitnigga.jpg
>shoot him twice in the head
>he dies,starts talking shit in russian
>grab his shit,didn't know that kevlar was hot shit
>friend comes and leads me to their base
>kevlar blueprints

Bretty gud,afterwards a hacker raided our base and got banned from the server and the admins gave us his base,it was stacked with M4s and C4 but he only allowed us to keep some of them

The Last Express

Replaying Dragon Age Origins for old times sake but it sadly feels SWJ infested even tho its an older game. Any good rpg recommendation Sup Forumsirginbro

Damn you guys actually stay on topic and have much better taste than any of the cunts who frequent Sup Forums

Attached: Dennis 2.jpg (527x614, 126K)

idk why I'm enjoying it. it is definitely a peasant simulator. oh and sage

Mass Effect. Fucking loved those games.

I am torn on buying this game. I love rpg's like Skyrim/New Vegas strictly for the immersion and the ability to finish quests in different ways depending on what your character is good at. Is KCD worth buying?

its great fun, just the saving is fucking frustrating

Kingdom come: diliverence

Dota 2 because Dota was my childhood game
Soulsborne game because I like to tryhard and like the settings.
Witcher 3 because its pretty and i really really like the world
diablo 2 LoD becaue again, childhood defining
Gothic 2 with the addon because its by far the best singleplayer arpg ever made

Lots of games i like but those are the ones of the top of my head.

If you haven't left Sup Forums after that gamergate nonsense, I don't know what to tell you.

Other than that, I stream LoL for about 6 hours a day and fire up an emulator to relive past glories growing up in the late 80s/early 90s.

>6 hours of lol a day

how dead inside are you?

>Alright since Sup Forums is down
Good. That place is cancer. You try to bring up Xbox shit, and they tell you to go to /VR/. You go to VR and a bunch of namefags tell you that it is not retro.

You and your ilk can fuck off back to eRddit.

I'm used to it as I've been working at walmart since 2004. If my employment hasn't made me hollow, I don't know what has.

Man I hope you actually make some money of the streaming if youre jsut some sod streaming for 5 people for 6 hours, get the fuck out and do something productive like working out or taking up a hobby that actually produces something worthwhile.

t. guy who has over 7k hours in dota 2 since 2012

I've been streaming for four years with zero donations because I have a Y chromosome and can only stream in the mornings.

>working out
I already sling heavy bags for most of the night

>taking up a hobby that actually produces something worthwhile.
Too burned out for that stuff and there's literally nothing to do when I get out of work at 7am. Everything out here has been done before and for much less than I could offer.

Siege, Vermintide 2, Paradox games, Kingdom Come, For Honor, Red Orchestra series, Total war series, VR stuff.
I bounce around a lot. Usually I'll binge whatever has recently gotten new content, though sometimes I will be in the mood to play something specific.

Baldur's gate
Original Halo
Fable TLC
Read dead redemption
GTA San Andreas

Eh sorry man. How old are you anyways? Is Wallmart your fulltime job? If yes, take up growing weed even if you dont smoke and sell it.
Easy few hundred bucks every 3 months.
How is the new vermintide? I tried the first one but refunded it rather quickly becuase it kept crashing even tho i have a pretty good computer.

You are a man of good taste. I still thing BG2 is better than the first tho.

Civ V is nice

I really like it. Doesn't feel that much different from the first, but there seems to be a bit more content and a lot more play diversity with the subclasses. Feels a lot more polished and runs ridiculously smoothly.

I also really liked the first but after a week of playing I started getting this really weird bug where I would get disconnected from other players and my game would start playing at like x500 speed for a couple minutes before crashing. Never found a fix and almost no one else had the issue.

>How old are you anyways?
>Is Wallmart your fulltime job?
Yes
>If yes, take up growing weed even if you dont smoke and sell it.
I don't have the infrastructure in place for that as I live in a small apartment.

ANNO 1503
Mediaval II: Total War

Don't really have a single favorite, though nostalgia would put Chrono Trigger or Legend of Dragoon at the top. I dig through entire libraries, reading about popular and obscure titles across many genres. I enjoy 3rd person action games like Monster Hunter, the Souls games, Devil May Cry... Metroidvanias have had many recent good titles such as Hollow Knight, Iconoclasts, Owlboy... Side scrolling action platformers like Mega Man X, 20XX, Azure Striker Gunvolt... Pixel art in general is very pleasing to the eye. Hyper Light Drifter and Superbrothers had interesting aesthetics and atmosphere. I emulate a lot of older stuff too.

Sengoku Jidai - Shadow of the Shogun has made me curious about historical tactics games.

There's plenty of interesting stuff out there, old and new. These days I appreciate the creative effort that goes into games more than just playing them though. Take Legend of Dragoon for example, the background art, music, lore based on myths, etc are all cemented into my fondest memories at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=G8VNlUctJKA

Attached: lod-promo-artwork3.jpg (960x1280, 190K)

GTA IV

Make a bucket hydro setup

Team fortress 2 is better then overwatch. Pubg is a bitch basic game, Spyro should of got a remaster first, I always pick the beast races and VR is fun.

Attached: 1520073546322.jpg (600x1076, 192K)

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Grow tent my man.
gorillagrowtent.com/
something like this but smaller, there are small variants that can hold like 2-4 plants and dont take up much space. You make back your few hundred bucks in one grow too.
And its shit easy jsut remember to water them and adjust the lights.
hm i might try it out and refund if i dont like it.
Just sold my dragon claw hook item in dota 2 for 550 euros.

Kek why was your file deleted? it was just the cover art.

I would think Sup Forums would greet them with open arms as their hobby is being under attack from SJW pandering and infiltration along with jewish buisness practices (unneeded DLC, season pass, ect)

Baldur's Gate 2 was the best game ever.
Prove me wrong
It was like playing an excellent novel.
Mechanics were legendary.

The greatest sci-fi action game of all time.
I thing I loved the most about this game is the ragdoll physics. Grabbing people and throwing them through windows, doors and other destructible things even after they were dead was awesome. I also liked using a shotgun to just blow enemies like 20 ft off the ground and watch their bodies hit the destructible objects. Treyarch was the shit back in the day.

Attached: 372298-minority-report-everybody-runs-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1132, 118K)

THE FUCK SAME POST GOT DELETED AND NOW ITS BACK AS ANOTHER POST THE FUCK

I concur with this.

Attached: athkatla.png (562x750, 184K)

GG was fuckng years ago you poof
and if the faggot was that worked up about it, he'd have been on Sup Forums the whole time.
you can suck a dick too

it´s hard to pick a favorite game , but favorite games i can do easily from the top of my head.
-Diablo2Lod and XLMEDIANmod for it
-CS1.3-1.6days
-Starcraft Broodwar
-AoE3 with my brother on lan when i was visiting hungary everytime
-HoMM3 with/without addons
-Gothic series
-League of Legends S1-S4 after that it went to shit but i still play it occasionaly.
-Terraria
-StardewValley basically any 2d buildingfightingautism grinder is therapeutic to me when im sick of multiplayers.
-DarkSouls1-3 with a dislike for DS2
-Wolfenstein3D the OG one on DOS
-Quake Arena - Quake 1-2
-Doom OG and Doom 2
-Devil May Cry
-SleepFighter4 eventhough i sucked at it i trained at lab and scrimmed with a hightier Adonplayer (friend of mine that made me ragequit often and not talk to him for days lmao).
-TeamFortress2 before it went f2play haven´t touched it eversince.
I crave mostly a cheaterfree kiddyfree shooter / ARPG / 5on5game but those are nonexistant nowadays.
or they´re carboncopies of other suckyshit i tried in the past so it´s depressing and i play mostly 2d sidescrollers , revisit older games or play indiestuff consoleports.

>Newfag doesn't know you can delete your posts.
Everyone point and laugh at the newfag.

Attached: mf.jpg (624x1157, 563K)

Europa Universalis IV.

I get to kill a lot of niggers.

>What is your favorite game and why, Sup Forums?
TF2, played close to 2000 hours and haven't got sick of it. The only thing that ruins it are hackers who DDOS the server when they get kicked.

The thing*

>Origins
>SJW infested
Turn back, user

> best game ever
youtu.be/kUBXRSK0osI

Attached: skQn3br.png (240x240, 2K)