The Maker Movement- a sign of de-civilization

"Markets are not the invention of capitalism. They precede civilisation."
-Mikhail Gorbachev

The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.

Civilization exists because we rely on each other's specialization- we trade instead of steal.

Civilization only continues so long as we continue to depend on each other.

Don't be a maker. Instead, choose to make civilization.

Attached: theMakerMovement.jpg (244x206, 10K)

>quoting a russian commie abou-
>flag
You almost got me you faggot.

gay thread you have been making for months on end and no one cares because you're a fucking faggot and real high T men are self sufficient and reject your gay threads

Dude all that shit died in 2010 don't get sucked into the anti civ primitive off=grid tard shit

Yes goy, don't make anything! Buy more things! Consume! Civilization depends on it!

you realize makers make shit and sell them
you stupid fucking faggot nigger moronic faggot cunt dumb leaf cunt
you pathetic piece of shit
kys leaf

The Maker Movement? So you mean pretty much everybody outside of the first world?

This. The maker movement is basically another name for "I have an Etsy store"

I always wondered why everyone on Sup Forums seems to consider canadians retarded.
Now I have my answer.

>never had to question the same about your country.

>implying (((civilization))) is a good thing

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

>People engaging in their passions outside of work is societal collapse.
>People making cool shit and sharing that with thise who are interested in it is a bad thing.
>Don't try to move into the capitalist class.
>Be more dependent on (((each other)))

This messsage sponsored by TargetTM

Holy nigger shit, give it up already you autist

>Mikhail Gorbachev
Good thing that communists agree with you.

Opinion discarded.

bot post
sage/hide this shit

>bot post
>sage/hide this shit
Beep boop.

bump for truth

if it makes you feel better, the maker movement isn't as decentralized as its branding implies. without the (very centralized) infrastructure that makes precision computer hardware and deals with dangerous chemical processes, it would evaporate overnight

(((Maker))) movement is how you take people who should be manufacturing quality american goods and sell them cheap chink toys.
Fuck a maker. BE a Manufacturer

>he says on Sup Forums
you're a fucking brainlet

>(((Maker))) movement is how you take people who should be manufacturing quality american goods and sell them cheap chink toys.
>Fuck a maker. BE a Manufacturer
/thread

The joke is on you! I just subverted my local hackerspace into race realism

>>The joke is on you! I just subverted my local hackerspace into race realism
Commies are only useful useful idiots, though.

Emphasis on useful.

sucks to be you leaf
enjoy being completely dependent on corps

So what does subverting USSR larpers do?

you've made this thread at least once a week for the past year or so, why is that, specifically?

>you've made this thread at least once a week for the past year or so, why is that, specifically?
I refuse to keep silent while witnessing (another) anti industrial revolution.
Plus it animates the pol tards. And my pegging threads been getting 404'd too fast.

I made 30k from making stuff last year. It was terrifying but extremely rewarding at the same time.

I had a solid job making 55k a year, started doing my thing on the side. Then the company I was working for got into hot water and the work disappeared. Rather than spiral out of control and get stressed out from job hunting, I decided to take my "hobby" full time to see where it would lead. No it wasn't an overnight success, but it is way better than punching a clock like a faggot.

Attached: 1515767079998.png (363x320, 195K)

Wait what ? How is a desire for independence and keeping a hobby outside your drone wageslavery a bad thing ?
Is this a joke ?

Yup. My local shoemaker or a tailor would be a gay af "maker" in the west. Hell, I change my own light bulbs and fuses, I guess its plaid shirt
and waxed beard for me.

Work
Buy
Consume
Work
Buy
Consume
Repeat Forever
(Hopefully not)

>The Make Movement- a movement where people use their free time to work outside
their profession- is a continuation of societal collapse.
Wrong. Capitalism encourages people to keep finding smaller and smaller niches to work in.