Raildex/Kamikoto

Kamikoto soon

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/owovs95v8b6vezi/Idol 12.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Misaki a pile of shit

SOON

>this triggers the denialfags

Is this their child or some random child? Stay tuned to the third major release after NT of toaru no index to find out! Toaru No Index: Cupid

>if there isn't a thread to shitpost I'll make one!
If you look closely you can see a shitposter slowly expanding his shitposting ways and advancing his evolution beyond a stain of shit in some trash.
This is the proof of Humanity's evolution.

So are we getting Railgun, Accel and Astral chapters next month, or are some of them going on hiatus again?

Funya

I'm convinced serious Kamikotofags no longer exist and people just use the pairing as shitpost bait

All are planned for chapters next month. I mean, Nogi is drawing Daioh's cover.

Don't respond do this baithread make a new one.

I don't know what you'd consider serious. I personally really like the pair, but I'm not interested in posting about it like OP's doing. I have no idea what Kamachi's plan is regarding the two and I'm just gonna patiently wait to see.
Thanks.

Which volume is that from?

Funya x Rotten luck soon

I'm sure they do, she's the most popular girl of the series, especially if you go to any other site, there are probably simply also trolls who latch on because she's the most popular. This isn't to say there aren't actual autists as well.

OT16 I believe.

done

I think ot 16. Let me check. Oh its actually ot 17. Physical page 12.

I mean, are you going to believe I like them but don't want to resort to shitting up the threads? I won't mind or am expecting them as an end pair. I simply like them and the art without the need of embarrassing myself.

This is a hold up

Those imoutos will never see me cumming

Or we can give the shitposter a big fuck you and have a nice thread here

I've said it before, but the thread is what you make of it. What I'm mostly convinced is that theres like 2-3 people on each side trying to shitfling,falseflag and just flatout ruin the threads and we shouldn't be replying to their obvious baits. Apperently it's a lot harder for some people than others.

assume the position says misaka

I really don't care what you do. Well actually thats a lie, I would love for a good discussion. I only shitpost when there is nothing better to do. And people only care when there is nothing better to do. So make something better to do and it'll make everyone happy.

please don't abuse the misaka do it in a loving manner

You could just leave the thread alone than shitpost. If you want to contribute to a good discussion, you should put the effort in yourself and think about things a bit.

Don't worry user it's just the easiest way to recoup the losses of the other 10, 000 clones, if you knocked up each remaining one you'd be back to square one and everyone's happy.

Did Mikoto say "funya" frequently in the anime and I didn't notice?

I actually don't remember her every saying it. I really should rewatch it all before season 3 airs. It's been a while anyway.

Both are equally enjoyable to me. Most things dissolve into shitposting when nothing is happening. And that's because if there is nothing to discuss, then you do the second most enjoyable thing, fucking around.

She didnt say it once. Then again I watched the dub last, so its been awhile since I've seen the sub.

>Didn't say a Japanese mannerism/sound effect in English
Gee who'd have guessed?

He said he watched the dub version last, so it's harder for him to remember the subbed version. Keep up mate.

>Accelerator
>Spent last however many years killing 10,000 clones spread out to multiple killings a day
>Spends next couple years fucking 10,000 clones with at least two fucks a day

That would be why I was commenting on his post? If he doesn't recall the sub and only comments on the dub how is me pointing out the dub has no bearing on the conversation mean I'm not paying attention, dumbass.

Accelerator is probably going to be Last Order's househusband as they live modestly on his Level 5 money

>Imoutos spread around the world so their cycles stop matching up and this plan is actually feasible
I wouldn't put it past Aleister

For

Since all the clones are connected and all that fuckery, and she is the master, couldn't she just take remote control and experience the sex? Bar that they are perfect clones so it wouldn't really be cheating, and LO would want him to have virgin sex.

If you can't figure out something like that by yourself, then there's no helping your case.

I'm surprised "fuck the clones to level up" wasn't the plan. Touma and Mikoto still probably would have hated it and wanted it stopped

Why is mikoto obsessed with big breasts? she shouldn't worry knowing how developed her mother is

So you're just the moron I was calling out pretending to be someone else to save face, got it.

>If I fuck the original I'd probably level up hell of a lot faster

If it was Aleister's thelema instead Touma's it probably would have been.

Fucking kek

This is the last archived thread of Raildex.
What do you think has changed since then?

Sure. Let's go with that if it makes you feel better.

Accelerator only spent a few months on the experiment. Most clones got killed en masse.

So what you're saying is the solution is mass orgies, as expected of Thelema

Oh boy hes going to have to build up quite the diet to impregnate 10,000 in a couple of months.

I'm glad it wasn't. Its bad enough people still throw fits about the experiment as is, I don't think I could stand endless "Was the sex he had rape? Can the clones consent?" autism

>You arent fucking correctly!

KEK

It's just a different flavor of the same autism. Only difference would be Touma promoting family values and going against mindlessly proliferating. Which come to think might tank his already tenuous popularity

>"Was Touma an autist for wanting the experiment stopped? We see 10031 orgasm hard. She even kissed his cheek. Why did Touma think it was rape?"

Fucking cringe.

>Touma promoting family values and going against mindlessly proliferating.
>has loli ass grinding against him 24/7

He constantly tries to avoid it though, he didn't fuck Birdway and Lessar in the tub, it's not like he isn't for family values already

Idol Chapter 12 Translation: mediafire.com/file/owovs95v8b6vezi/Idol 12.txt

his boner still gets erect from b8 ass rubbing against him

You're the best!

That's how erections work though. You can't always help it.

Nothing you can do about that kind of physiological reaction. You can promote family values and still have your body try it's best to get you to be ready to proliferate the moment a girl implies she's down

Please don't ever leave us.

That's kind of like a priest being gay though. Whether or not he can help it, it completely fucks his entire system that he can get rock hard from prepubescent girls.

How so? I don't see the contradiction

But how does it break his entire system if he never acts on it?

Is a pedophile who thinks of fucking children a good man? Obviously not. At Least if we are going societal standards.
Though he is better than the man who actually acts on his fetish and not just thinks it.
In the same way, Touma getting hard by prepubescent children, which by the way is not common, is kind of a big fuck you to his system since subconsciously he is breaking the system. Doesn't mean he's the worst offender, but still a priest who has homosexual desires if you get my meaning.

We're not talking about children user, we're talking about girls who are getting their secondary characteristics and clearly made to be bred like Birdway. When a girl like that is rubbing herself on you it's pretty normal to get an erection from it. The family values aspect really only comes into making sure you marry that bird before it's bred and not to go shopping for a bunch of them.

You're also forgetting Touma is like 15. 12-13 year old girls are not that far outside his range and the only actual moral issue with that is always to do with maturity anyways, which in anime is basically present for everyone involved most often.

I'm starting to like this new month.

On a related note does anyone else have their daily rewards just stop randomly mid way through the month?

I don't have that, might be dependant on your level?

Soon? Why?

Autism

no reason, just the usual delusion

He's not an adult you moron.

You're behind

Would be related to my earlier point then of some days randomly not being allowed to claim the daily, how does that happen

You do your daily tasks, also he'd be behind if he started earlier. These aren't really like calendars but seems like something that just rewards you the longer you play

The fuck is so amazing about this couple?

I generally do most of the daily tasks that don't involve posting on forums or don't lead anywhere when I click them. I assume it must need 4/5 or the like then and if I only did 3 yesterday it must not count that as enough, fair enough

The forum tasks are the easiest ones to do

I've never bothered to figure out the chink forums and unlike ESL posters don't feel like shitting up boards I don't understand

You also need to be mindful of China time, sometimes you think you logged in for the next day but it's still going for them

All of the mentioned lolis are 14-15, and touma is only 16. Kuroko is the youngest girl touma has much contact with, at 13.

He has no best girl Illya with him sadly.

I set my computer to china time because it's exactly 12 hours ahead of EST.

frema?

Has touma even met fremea more than once? Her age is unclear but it's probably around 9.

Isn't birdway like 13, not that there's anything wrong with the Bird

She's 12.

Breeding her and Fremea regardless.

He's 2 billion years old in a 16 year old body

Nah Fremea's too young, but birdway is at the perfect age for it

True. Needs to be at least Illya level.

He still counts himself as a 16yo so it's fine.

Have no clue