Dragon Ball Super

Best couple in Dragon Ball right here

Reminder that Caulifla is Goku's U6 counterpart.

Goku isn't a jobber.

>Helps write the holy Toriyama script with his own plot points that then get adapted into the anime
>designs multiple gods of his own creation with unique attacks that get adapted into the DBHeroes games
>has a dream job writing the continuation of Dragon Ball with the based title "Chosen Succesor" of Toriyama himself.
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Multi-Canon MVP.

Reminder that SS3 is the coolest

Based.

>Cuckifla
>Spichan

I haven't watched the last 5 episodes but just saw some spoiles, did Kale and Caulifla fused?

Not yet but it's basically confirmed they will

In B4 Gohanfags get here

And spam their cartoon CP once again.

>goku male
>caulifla female
>goku likes to eat
>caulifla likes to eat
>goku never had a protegee
>caulifla has a protegee
>caulifla runs a gang of something
>goku never had a gang or be leader of anything
>goku is not arrogant or rude
>caulifla is arrogant and rude
>caulifla never saved the world
>goku saved the world multiple times
>goku likes to train and refine his martial arts
>caulifla doesn't even know martial arts
>caulifla needs 20 minutes to rest
>goku rests while fighting and dominating his opponent
oh man you sure showed us!

also that picture shows us that Kale is Gohan counterpart? Is Kale Caulifla daughter?

>SSJ3 can only look good in stills

Toyotaro is truly living the fucking dream, huh?

>post that got disproven last thread
Sad!

>did Kale and Caulifla fused?
Yes

>ningenhate poster gets a new gimmick

>hes now a ginyu fag

you never cease to amaze me.

Don't argue with him. He'll just sperg and post his Pan spam.

ye right just see how none of my posts will get banned you falseflagger memer.

>Toriyama said SSG Goku was a 60% of Beerus power
>Beerus said Vegeta is strong enough to become a GoD for other universe
>Toppo is already prepared enough to be a GoD ("I'm retiring any day from now" his predecessor says), and his strength matches Goku's
>Iwen said Toppo vs Goku battle was god tier

Reminder that Goku and Vegeta are relatively close to Beerus power and God Vegetto or Blue Vegetto would obliterate him. And SS3 Kafla will probably be close to SSG Goku since Kale and Caulifla are stronger than Boo arc Goku and Boo arc Vegeta and Kale's version of SS is stronger than the regular one

>the exact same posts in last thread
why can't we move on

Nice trace you got there.

>taking BoG powerlevels seriously

my post has been modified slightly calm down.

w-w-wow...

Which is better? Super or GT?

I’ve been posting for several threads

Trunks and Goten? What are ya a faggot op?

These threads were way better pre sticky. There were actual shitstorms, now it’s the same boring ass Pan posting.

>grown-up goku clone with shitty hair and dumb bimbo
>good

I miss the shitstorm over Episode 100 and how strong Berserker Kale was supposed to be,

Fuck they are here

>>>>>>>>>implying

Who gives a fuck about that? I miss the shitstorm over the Sup Forums shit that Gohanfags and Caulifags posted.

Jiménez defeated base Gohan because his spanish is stronger.

>Shitper
>Dragon Ball disGusTing

pre-sticky was literally the fucking same dimwit

stop actually discussing the show the only reason i come here is to read about gohan blanco/calvo, shaggy rosso and el grande padre

You're fucking cancer.

>Holy shit dude xfags btfo x700
No, it wasn’t.

>pre sticky
pre-ToP* to be more specific
Black arc was the peak. ToP is too poorly written and has too many meme characters. When Smugpup came it was already too late. The Blue Caulifla rumor was the final nail in the coffin. Sticky had potential but mods gave up anyway.

why i dont post about it i only lurk

I always forget that Recomme is a fucking ayy

yes it was. name one thing that was different aside from El Blanco which was expanded upon recently. even before then we dealt with shit like constant west black spam and caulifucks pre-sticky, and "son goku is beautiful" being the first post on every thread, and constant manga vs anime wars

>Spichan (White Trash)
>Sup Forums-mblr trash
>ebin XDDDD Grand Dad

Based ginyuposter

kys retard

This help?

Oh I never minded the cancer. They just got tame recently. Before they used to sperg out and derail threads with shitstorms. Now it’s just shitposting spics and low-effort avatarfagging.

How does anyone actually like Caulifla, she literally feels like somebodies self insert fan fic Mary-sue

>Mary-sue
oh look another underage who heard this term recently and has since uses it loosely

>she sees your dick and makes this face
what do?

More like epic fail

How does anyone like any character besides Freeza-sama, Ginyu-san, and his subordinates?

>getting this triggered over a cartoon character

Who's the tallest Dragon Ball character? not counting Namekian giant form nor Saiyan ozaru form.

i dont give a fuck about caulishit, just learn words before you use them for shit you dont like

18 or older to post here.

I think it's the Mary Suefags getting triggered, user. I'm the one actually enjoying the show.

PERO SI ES EL SEÑOR TRANSMITIR INSTANTE!!

Butter unless we’re talking like Hatchiyak and the monster from Tapion’s movie.

Or maybe Cell.

wait so they specifically banned spicposting now? wtf, thats lame as hell. these threads are going to be shit now.

I wanna say Cooler or King Cold but I also feel that's completely wrong.

>they specifically banned spicposting now? wtf, thats lame as hell.

They don't, they just pretend to in order to farm (You)s

Can Toeipablos ever recover from that interview?

Luckily spics are too subhuman to make spicfiction about best girl.

Reminder that Mai will eventually accept Trunks' dick.

Posting the real best girls

the manga is not canon

Reminder that nobody gives a fuck about kid Trunks or Maishit.

Not a cauliposter but why is a prodigy in the multiversal tournament of the best fighters existence has to offer unacceptable? Because she didn't work for it?

And 1 more

Most "Toeipablos" don't give a shit about people thinking the manga is good. They're just forced to retaliate because the anime gets shat on 24/7.

Give one reason why the Super manga is good.

Bonus Nyusu

Caulifla isn't in it yet.

Sad, ain’t it Pablo? Here’s a pity (You).

The main complaint seems to come from the amount of time that is spent on their growth, but does anyone really want 20 filler episodes of that? This is one area where I'm fine with the anime taking some shortcuts for the purpose of story progression.

is this for DB fighterz

pick

That meme got stale

It's Fusions I think.

Fusions

I want to rape Pan

Left column, third down.

Best one for me

Disgusting, Chi Chi’s tits should never be that big.

Her having SS before Cabba contacted her would have been 10 times better than the dumb stuff that happened with her learning 1 and 2 from Cabba teaching her to put all her force in her back to do it.
Toriyama is a moron who can't plan ahead and wrote himself into a corner by not having anyone in the stupid u6 saiyan planet ever get angry enough to unlock SS1 at least. That's what Cabba with Vegeta after all, and Renso not only is pretty much stated to be stronger than him, he also is implied to be older. And as if that wasn't enough, Cabba has about 1 year to teach his buddies about the SS1 transformation including Renso but no, he had to do it like one day before the tournament.

>Goku
>caring about women

Only one? impossible!

Maron.

>posting the worst Chichi version

Chi chi
The Supreme Kai of time.

That about it really.

I’ve been saying this for a while. If you want to make female Super Saiyans, fucking make them Super Saiyans.

Stop, Pedohan.

>police officer notLaunch
This feels so wrong on so many levels.

Nyusu chan