Is society to blame for the bridge collapse? Look at those thousands of people driving directly under it...

Is society to blame for the bridge collapse? Look at those thousands of people driving directly under it, and not one of them raised an alarm of how dangerous it looked?

Does America need more engineer and physicist migrants to help strengthen society against bridge collapse?

Attached: 1521177829838.webm (1080x1080, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ioC61QW7SHQ
12160.info/page/designer-of-the-prototype-bridge-that-collapsed-was-awarded-champ
facilities.fiu.edu/projects/BT_904/MCM_FIGG_Proposal_for_FIU_Pedestrian_Bridge_9-30-2015.pdf
local10.com/news/local-10-investigates/south-florida-company-behind-fiu-bridge-served-with-previous-lawsuit-report-says
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=xYLrBQv3t4o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyatt_Regency_walkway_collapse
instagram.com/p/BgFLnGjhn9Q/?taken-by=wearemcm
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y9ohLtV4LXI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7y2L4MyRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>migrants

Without migrants the bridge wouldn't even have been necessary. The peoples of america would still be plucking fruits from the trees and fish from the river. Of course, there would be occasional war and famine, but nothing on the horrific scale of the modern era.

Attached: skmoo.jpg (618x361, 78K)

There is no diagonal supports on the sides, don't know who designed this bridge but he didn't do a very good job

>what happened
Affirmative Action engineers designing a brigde constructed by Mexicans.

Attached: 1502926851848.png (1200x1728, 1.79M)

Attached: 1515523745682.png (688x539, 332K)

in america, businesses have the implied duty of care when undertaking projects, in accordance with the common law theory of negligence. society in general trusts the common law.
/thread

Why'd they remove the supports before it was finished

Is this the power of diversity?

I don't get that bridge design, how did they expect it to support its own weight? Nothing is load bearing and it has no suspension cables.

S A B O T A G E it was jews

a woman was in charge according to a Sup Forums post i took at face value and refused to do any independent research to verify

3rd world country ...3rd world infrastructure

Its not about the supports man, the design is completely different. In the top example that central pillar is supporting the bridge with those steel bars that are seated through the bridge itself to the floor. The bottom design has literally nothing beyond the construction supports to support any weight.

So that was the finished piece and they scrapped the cables at the (which from the looks of it were load bearing)

>he doesn't know about native Americans
They were genocidal lunatics for the most part.

>The bottom design has literally nothing beyond the construction supports to support any weight
b-but muh triangles!

Attached: tower_of_goo_23_9_meters_by_silvaze068-d4sr3fp.png.jpg (925x864, 115K)

America is becoming chink-tier

Attached: 1518168857381.webm (720x402, 371K)

It looks like the top design was a concept sketch and the bottom design was what they built...

>Does America need more engineer and physicist migrants to help strengthen society against bridge collapse?
they have them already

Attached: leonor.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

>I have information about criminal activity concerning the Clinton Foundation. Meet me under the bridge

Sup Forums - Bridge Construction Experts

youtube.com/watch?v=ioC61QW7SHQ
God has spoken

it was only the circled half of the bridge that was in place

Attached: Untitled.png (1200x1728, 2.13M)

Why don't you blame Russia for the bridge collapse, not like it would change much. Hell, blame us for milk going bad.

Guess who the mastermind was.

12160.info/page/designer-of-the-prototype-bridge-that-collapsed-was-awarded-champ

Oh, so they pulled the supports before building the central pylon that was actually going to bear its load. Brilliant move.

This is worst design I have ever seen.

>You guysa blame us for milk go bad!

Relax, Ivan. Maybe if your country didn't so hilariously engage in shit stirring then go "AWHAT!? I DINDU NUFFIN!" while holding their shit covered spoon, people wouldn't roll their eyes and look your way every time.

Designer of the prototype bridge that collapsed, was awarded "Champion of Change" by Obama. FIU stood to make millions from the patent.

Shut up.

The spans were designed to not require the cable stays until the last stage of the construction.

page 125

facilities.fiu.edu/projects/BT_904/MCM_FIGG_Proposal_for_FIU_Pedestrian_Bridge_9-30-2015.pdf

Attached: file.png (1341x629, 183K)

Engineers/workers were under stress due to recent gun violence.

It's not diversity, it's the 2nd ammendment.

You know that it is.

We need to ban ALL GUNS in our country.

Protest against the 2nd ammendment by using reddit spacing.

#HitlerBannedGuns

top bantz

i am irked

Well obviously it did need the stays or we wouldn't be talking about it at all.

Hey that's hate speech.

They independn't, they don' need no support.

The right to bear loads is antiquated.

Yes america need more underage future engineer and doctor

Attached: images-4.jpg (444x331, 30K)

Those trusses are all fucked up.

>a woman was in charge
I understand she was also some token affirmative action SJW. These women are horrible. From Merkel, to the woman who ruined Yahoo, to the woman who ruined HP, to that woman a Equifax responsible for security, the incompetence is shown over and over. Not just women, but the token sjw women, kikes, and muds who have a job because of political reasons, and not because of ability.

These retards are put in power over capable white men.

Attached: physics-is-sexist-feminist-privileges-the-speed-of-light-over-other-speeds.jpg (600x567, 52K)

unless there was an issue with something else

>local10.com/news/local-10-investigates/south-florida-company-behind-fiu-bridge-served-with-previous-lawsuit-report-says
>MCM was facing scrutiny over a lawsuit related to a "makeshift bridge" at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport where airport workers had to walk to reach restrooms. In October 2016, a TSA worker fell while walking along the bridge when it "broke under [his] weight."

Christ almighty...

The schedule on page 13 is fucked and has 2016 instead of 2018

>>so they pulled the supports before building the central pylon that was actually going to bear its load
>"this is how conventional brides are built"
Reminds me of the bridge in Atlas Shrugged- the engineer, having new materials, builds the new bridge as old bridges were build...forget remaking movies, these women engineers are remaking bridges.

>12160.info/page/designer-of-the-prototype-bridge-that-collapsed-was-awarded-champ
>Atorod Azizinamini, designer of the prototype bridge that collapsed

Atorod Azizinamini? Is this real life

Its supported at the abutments on each end, its a single span bridge.

It clearly isn't because that truss couldn't and didn't support anything

kek
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=xYLrBQv3t4o

It supported the ends of the span! It's just the middle which I'm guessing needed the support cables.

I'm no engineer but those beams crossing the top and bottom parts, shouldn't they be at the same angle?

be gentle, just read the other comments.

If it was a Truss bridge yes but this was meant to be a suspension bridge

Forgot pic

Attached: 0615-hs-1[1].png (560x142, 6K)

we have bridges like this all over America. Only one other time one collapsed, the Kansas City Hyatt Hotel Walkway collapse, killed around 80 people.

the plans are even older, from 2015. University projects always take forever since they usually require the regents to secure funding or bond.

it's cable stay, not suspension

Attached: file.png (1117x636, 192K)

Link - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyatt_Regency_walkway_collapse

Deaths were over 100, nevermind about that 80 thing just guessing off the top of my head

>Look at those thousands of people driving directly under it,
thats not even 100 people driving in that clip.

That bridge is no where near the same design as the FIU one

Is everyone in Australia retarded, or just the ones that find their way here?

Thanks user, but I don't see any suspension going on, especially on the middle part which looks like it needs it. Then again, I only have rudimentary understanding of structural engineering.

Well, it had sort of the same problem. There was 4 bridges, all placed on top of each other over a tea dance in the lobby. The bridges were attached to the celling through a rod but not to the floor, too much pressure snapped the steel rods sending all three bridges to pile on top of each other.

No you idiot. The bridge that collapsed was the part that was inbetween the central pylon and one of the end pylons. The other half of the bridge wasn't there yet.

Could potentially be mounted poorly on one of the ends or other things also. It kinda looks like the collapse is more to one side which could point to a failure at one end point, possibly with the mounting.

Racist white bridge

Yeah no shit, I'm saying they pulled the bridge struts that were preventing it from collapsing before they put in the steel pipes that would have supported its center that would have connected to the central pylon. I get that it was half a bridge that collapsed. Can you not read fucking english?

SHITHOLE COUNTRY.

It looks like it snapped directly in the center and one of the ends was pulled down as it fell.

After the white man pillaged and genocided them.

Underrated

RosenBERG , RosenBERGER, RosenBLATT, RosenBLUM, RosenFLED, SonnenBERG, SorenSEN, SorKIN, SOROS

This amount of Jew in the headline is WAY DAMN TOO HIGH

Attached: CHINK_Kick.gif (240x160, 1008K)

Attached: 1491264577601.gif (204x255, 1.8M)

Sorensen is not a jewish name at all.

or the retarded mudshit that lied and cheated its way though school literally just copied a bridge design to steal credit for it but failed to copy the necessary support bits.

Attached: 1457741929676.gif (360x270, 2.29M)

Maybe not, but the Swedes who are now snow allahs have been directly influenced by Jews, so same thing

>no support pillar in the middle
mutt edifice

>as women we are able to put in an artistic touch

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

The Jews did this.

o i c, because its only half the bridge it don't need no support, right? I mean look at your demonstration, that part of the bridge clearly doesnt have any support so this copy shouldn't need any anyway.

>no supports under it
>no supports holding it up

Fucking retards

It's not sw*dish either.

look what the cat just brought in

Attached: leonor and friends.jpg (960x912, 93K)

no because that's probably a feminist you're responding to

what did the cat just bring in?

Fuck I love working as a programmer. No amount of diversity initiatives are ever going to make logic understandable to these dumb cunts.

This is the most retarded attempt at an explanation I've ever heard

I hate these threads so much because it pains me.
People with absolutly zero knowlegde of statics stating some dumb arguments. they think are right woithout background information on the subject.
You guys behave like the fucking monkeys from resetera discussing immigration.

>MUH FEELINGs say the bridge didnt look good
>JUST LOOK AT THE BRIDGE LEL EVERYBODY CAN SEE THIS WOULD COLLAPSE

our bridge engineer and her diverse group of co-workers

the issue is people who worked on that project were hired for diversity and nothing else

i'm going to laugh so fucking hard when more MCM-built shit collapses in the next 1-3 years. it's bound to happen.

hahahahaha check this shit out

instagram.com/p/BgFLnGjhn9Q/?taken-by=wearemcm

>A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink. Thankful for all of our MCM women who help us overcome challenges every day and #BuildExcellence. #HappyInternationalWomensDay #WeAreMCM

>Build a bridge
>Burn a bridge

Attached: 1507596577047.jpg (222x336, 25K)

Well i have to admit, it looks like a modern art piece now.

It's shit but there's a video of the collapse

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y9ohLtV4LXI

So it was the actual bridge failing and not the connection on the end

looks like it, here's another more close-up version

youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7y2L4MyRQ

The engineers are so fucked...
Hope no one has shares in the business, it won’t exist for much longer.

From the video it looks like it's the outermost of the truss members that gives way first (marked in blue)

If you've ever looked at truss analysis, you'll know that the vertical component of force in the blue member is basically sustaining the entire vertical load at the support. And given its shallow angle, the total force in it is much higher.

I think probably the blue member suffered a crushing failure which was probably caused by some sort of additional loading caused by the crane in the background, or maybe a shear failure near where it joins the bottom chord of the truss.

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 472K)

Whelp theres your lawsuit lol