Now that the dust has settled can we agree that Doflamingo and Katakuri are on a level of power comparable to the...

Now that the dust has settled can we agree that Doflamingo and Katakuri are on a level of power comparable to the Admirals.

( since no one unironically believes Luffy is going to win this fight just because he landed one hit)

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains and mocks about "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

Katakuri, yes.

Doflamingo absolutely not. He's weaker than Cracker and got bitchslapped by Aokiji.

>He's weaker than Cracker
Proof much needed.

>bitchslapped by Aokiji.
You can't guard against an attack from behind. And he broke out of the ice.

What if Kizaru became the Fleet Admiral?
Would Navy be in better shape than it is in right now under Akainu?

You know it's all just bait right? stop getting angry like a child
If you don't like these threads bring up a new subject

He broke out only because Kuzan wasn't a dick and didnt froze his heart.

Well, Bird Cage hasn't been topped by anybody yet unless Big Mom finally busts out an Island Busting Attack

Aokiji just had to double or triple the amount of ice around Doflamingo and he would've killed him. Bitchslapped.

I don't think it's that easy against resilient foes. Didn't work on Whitebeard.

Dofla > Jozu > Cracker

Slowest island busting attack ever. Doesn't matter when you are clearly not fast or resistant enough to pull it off. Basically if you are strong enough to pull it off, it means you are already stronger than your opponent. Offensively useless.

A few years back on the weekend stream when Luffy tried to talk to Robin after she was rescued from Enies Lobby, a friend told me her hand over his mouth had her mouth on her palm, giving him a light peck. It's as gay as you think.

Only immobilized Jozu for some seconds. Clearly not strong enough to damage diamond covered in armament haki.

Jozu>Cracker>Doflamingo

>Smoker ended up working with Luffy and Law
>Fujitora did not follow orders at all
Sentomaru at least attempted to capture them

It's not like the Marines are following Akainus aggressive methods anyway
We don't know that much about Kizaru but I guess the marines would serve the Gorosei/Celestial Dragons more closely

>Jozu

I agree that Dofla is stronger than cracker but Jozu was a complete bitch. Just like vista.

The only ones worth shit in WB's crew were Marco and Ace if Oda had retconned armament haki before the timeskip to make it available to Luffy's brother.

>Goes toe to toe with Aokiji
>Goes toe to toe with Mihawk
>Complete bitch
Both of them are way stronger than Doflamingo. Same goes for Cracker.

I think Doffy is below Yonko Commander Level but really close. Unfrozen, his bounty is probably around 8~900 mill.

>even the OP is powerlevel faggotry
This thread never had a chance to be good.

>toe to toe
Clashing for a few moments against opponents who aren't fighting seriously isn't going 'toe to toe'

And Jozu got Frozen by AoKiji the moment he got distracted.

7~800M to be coherent with Perospero and Cracker's bounties.

I take the fact that Cracker has never been seen by the public as a huge accomplishment. He has most likely fought against other Yonko crews in territory battles and none of them ever cracked him.
Cracker > Doffy > Jozu

Bird Cage is more efficient than a Buster Call. People can actually escape from a Buster Call.

>Stronger than Doflamingo
>Paralyzed like a bitch

>Arguing about Powerlevels in a manga where fights are decided by abilities

Powerlevelfags are cancer.

Fair. It's hard to see him below Perospero for some reason, even though I love Pero.

The fact that no one even knew Dofy could do string clones is a huge accomplishment. He has most likely sent it against other Brokers and pirates and none of them ever pulled the strings apart.

PRAISE THE MOCHI

>Fights are decided by abilities

Good one

>since no one unironically believes Luffy is going to win this fight just because he landed one hit
Nearly this entire arc has been able needing to defeat their opponents in nonstandard ways. Luffy definitely beat Cracker, but not really because he punched him super hard as the finisher. He had to eat through his cracker army first to bulk up and then bounce shit back on him. The whole Big Mom assassination arc was the most indirect way of defeating a boss yet, though it of course failed. They then spent the next several chapters running away and now they're going to bake a cake. This whole sequence has been about impressing upon them the vastly superior nature of Big Mom's crew's strength and ability, with the Straw Hats and their allies having to find other ways around that or achieving their goals than just winning fights.

Even now, Luffy doesn't have to win the fight by punching Katakuri into submission, he just needs to either occupy him or get away from him to the rendezvous. Katakuri's not just stronger, he's been able to force Luffy into a straight up fight because of his future seeing ability. Luffy figuring that out will let him get around Katakuri's overwhelming physical and mental superiority to get to his goal.

That's stupid. You just have to defeat Doflamingo to escape the birdcage. So what's even the point of the birdcage? It does block the transmissions. Prevent any escape. Kind of put a timer on the fight. That's all. It's just a utility.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>This one time haki decided a fight
Ok, user.

Good thing Nami was there to help Luffy overpower Cracker right?

>Still implying cracker is stronger than Dofy

Dofy's strings don't melt whenever someone takes a piss on them

Katakuri is going to lose because his secret was discovered and Luffy realized that when your focus breaks, your control over haki weakens. Luffy is going to win because of his enemy's personality gimmick, and it will anger you beyond reason powerlevelfag.

The run posting is fun to me, so long as they consistently change the images they use.

Dofla is better than a majority of whiteboard commanders.

I put Dofla around Calamity Level.

His animal theme would fit in with the Beast Pirates.

Dofla would have wrecked Zou much faster than Jack.

Since Bird Cage would have allowed Dofla to attack the city all at once since the Minks took tuns sleeping in the edge of the city while if Bird Cage were activated, the Minks would have been prevented from sleeping.

Dofla should be an Honorary Calamity Member.

Incest is the greatest fetish.
Mochi man knows it too well.

Then why is he so afraid of Tsuru and her laundry powers?

Most characters in One Piece are too retarded to find a fruit's weakness. Only happens to Luffy.

Well just remember, bounties aren't powerlevels. In addition, powerlevels in general are a silly thing to consider as anything other than vague in One Piece, given that fights are used in service of the story, rather than being the center piece. It's very rare, if not impossible for a fair matchup to happen. Best to avoid getting to over-invested in analyzing that sort of stuff.

Also, on the bounty point, given the position Perospero holds in the Big Mom pirate crew, teamed with his seeming tendencies to be rather cruel and flamboyant I would imagine he's pulled some seriously over the top stuff towards the World Government in the past. As a result. he's likely gained much of his bounty from those actions, rather than just through pure combat strength means.

Inu and Neko would've defeated him you mean.

THIS. A little rain affected Cracker's soldiers.

Meanwhile, radioactive fire and rock from outer space didn't even phase the Bird Cage

It's DBZ (keyword, Dragon Ball (manga) fans aren't like this) and Narutards/Bleachtards treating One Piece like those series when it relies on adventure, characters and gags to push the narrative. Too much fun and silliness to be had. Plus, they have friends that think manga is childish. Gotta find a way to make it seem less fun so they won't be made fun of.

5 years from now Doffyfags will still be ruining the threads by jerking off over their jobber husbando and starting autistic powerlevel debates. Goddamn it.

No, he's about first mate of a yonko level. Considering he awakened a really powerful paramecia, I'd put him at the same level as Katakuri

Because he's a naughty boy

They would have been helpless seeing Dofla parasite their fellow Minks and forced to attack their own men.

They wouldn't know about the parasite string either since the string is almost unnoticeable.

So if One Piece is Marvel Cinematic Universe, Naruto and Bleach are DCEU?

Disgusting

thank god it only happened a couple of times in 800+ chapters

They are as long as you don't genocide people or hold state secrets.

Shonen Jump does power levels. That's just how they've always been and always will be. The young readers love to know metrics to know which character is stronger.

Just be glad Inazuma wasn't there to humiliate Dofflamingo, No amount of bulging forehead veins and grinning would help him

>parasite
Why didn't Doffy used it against Luffy?

Why don’t more people talk about Gion she’s hot

Because they literally change your personality.
It's like a tiny death.

Dofla does have more political and economic power than Katakuri.

Look how much control Dofla had in the black market.

SBS reveals Dofla can get devil fruits

Yeah, Dofla would be an awesome first mate for a Yonkou.

he did towards the end, between Gear 4ths, it didn't work very well and it was interrupted

Dofla would fit better as a marine Admiral.

'Pink Flamingo'

Natural counter nothing to be embarrassed about.

He should have used it again on Gear 4th. Only broke because Luffy changed size.

In terms of strength, they're equals. However, I agree with you in terms of the political power. Doffy holds much more influence over the world, Katakuri is basically just a soldier that also leads.

Honestly the combined power of Luffy and Law (two Ds) could likely take down anyone except the emperors and maybe even them.

And come to think of it both Cracker and Katakuri would likely go down faster than Doflamingo if they were faced with a L&L combo.

Doflamingo was still in Terminator mode after getting his guts rearranged and getting pummeled with Gear 4th punches. He only collapsed after getting hit by the King Kong gun which almost split the entire island.

It took gear fourth to break through Cracker's armor. What reality are you imagining where Doffy stands a chance against Cracker? Doffy is good against two opponents at the most, a army of Cracker clones would fucking wreck him entirely.

Post timeskip Zoro can cut better than her if he opens his eye.

>there are apparently people who dislike how Sugar was defeated
I don't think I've ever felt such disgust before

I would agree if they have prep time and fight in top condition. Law has a retardedly OP DF and Luffy's endurance is ridiculous.

>In terms of strength, they're equals.
That's pure bullshit and you know it. Katakuri just blocked Kong Gun. Also, Katakuri is friend with all the underworld leaders and Big Mom's son. While Doflamingo was just the bitch of a yonko. Katakuri has way more influence than Doflamingo.

I can imagine the butthurt generated if that chapter dropped today. Everyone loved it back then, not one instance anyone disliking it, at least from what I saw. For the record, Naruto/Bleach was still ongoing.

Katakuri blocked Kong Gun while being in top shape. Doffy was severely weakened by Law.

Burthurt Katakurifag detected.

Oh yeah I forgot he jobbed and let his organs get destroyed. Lol.

I mean he was taking on two supernovas at the same time. Granted he did get jobbed a bit, but considering he awakened his DF, that alone puts him on a level few have achieved.

You know what. I was really indifferent to how Sugar was defeated the first time around, but when Usopp literally sniped her with his own gag face the second time around I lost my shit completely.

Lesbians! EWW!!

>Arguing about Powerlevels in Naruto/Bleach where fights are decided by abilities

Two can play the Oda D Icksucker game

>no "just as i planted it"
missed opportunity

Let's be real here, even if Doflamingo was in top shape he still would've gotten sent flying by Kong Gun. He was sent flying across the island for God's sake

>For the record, Naruto/Bleach was still ongoing.
Ah, so that's why the threads are terrible now.

>It took gear fourth to break through Cracker's armor.
One.

>What reality are you imagining where Doffy stands a chance against Cracker?
One piece

What Devil fruits/characters hard counter the Strawhats?
Hard Mode: No Teach
Luffy= Kuzan
Zoro= Buggy
Nami= Enel
Usopp=???
Sanji= Sabo? Akainu?
Chopper= ???
Robin= Sugar, Magellan or anything else touch based
Franky= Kidd
Brook=???

Doflamingo held the entire worldwide economy by the balls. He's hardly anyone's 'bitch'.

>Sanji= Sabo? Akainu?
Literally anyone who isn't a complete shitter

He would have dodged it.

His Haki would have been stronger.

He could have used Birdcage against Luffy instead.

It was something that got built upon really well in the following chapters, from all the pirates treating him like their divine savior to Doflamingo's reaction. That, and how everything went from 0 to 100 real fucking quite once Sugar was out.

>implying Zoro won't use haki to take a shit on Buggy the Warlord Clown

Sanji's hard counter is Hancock. He immediately turns to stone.

>Usopp=???
Probably some sort of truth telling ability.

Why did you quote me?

>top left has Jack's/Kaido's jolly roger

Odaaaaaa

I'm not. You guys overrating Doflamingo just piss me off. Luffy had as many handicaps as Doflamingo and G4 fodderized Doflamingo. He got back on his feet only because Luffy din't notice he wasn't ko.

Cracker forced Luffy to use G4 instantly while Doflamingo couldn't. Cracker fought 11 hours toe to toe with G4 and forced Luffy to use a new form. And now, Katakuri is blocking Kong Gun.

Big Mom knew Luffy defeated Doflamingo so she sent Cracker. Kaido sent Jack to retrieve Doflamingo. Both 3th in their respective crew. Luffy fought Doflamingo BEFORE Cracker.

How can you guys deny the truth? Doflamingo is the 4th unofficial calamity at best. He's Snack lvl.

>literally coming up with headcanon scenarios where your favorite is as strong as you want them to be
WEW. This is why powerlevelfags are terrible.

>Who's Trebol
What a joke. He was Kaido's bitch. And the one who took his place in the underworld is fucking Buggy.

>Katakuri has way more influence than Doflamingo.
If Katakuri dies, the world wouldn't even blink.

the goon in the last panel, on the right, looks like fucking hugo from third strike

come back

It would just break the balance between the Yonko. No big deal, right?

>He's weaker than Cracker
>Proof much needed.

Cracker could hurt gear 4 luffy and Doffy couldn't..