Post villains who got away with everything

Remembered by the citizens of Amestris as a hero

She should have been punished, or at least suffer hell for her redemption to be complete.

Stupid sexy Arba

She lost all her powers and tits so that something I guess.

This guy sort of counts.

Orochimaru

best girl won?

Praise Arba

Best girl did nothing wrong

Isn't she the one that kissed her own vengeful son against his will or something like that? That's badass.

where's this from?
reverse image search returns nothing.

tsugumomo

Straddled him and deep kissed him just to fuck with him.

Good to see other people with perfect taste.

So she is the one, been a while since I read that manga. Yeah, one of my favorite villains. Crazy and good looking.

Kabuto

>Good to see other people with perfect taste.
I mean who doesn't want to be dominated by this wonderful woman.

I came here to post this

thanks

Even Hakuryuu warmed up to the idea so even faggots want to.

The best. Not only got away with everything, but also accomplished all her plans and got everything she wanted.

>"Looks good on you!"
damn, it does

Is that how it ends?
I read until sinbad defeating ugo and becoming god and then i got tired of it and gave up. What happens to Alibaba? Does he live happy for ever with his waifu?

Alibaba pulls talk no jutsu on Sinbad successfully, so David takes over as the final boss. They beat him via sacrificing the sacred palace and the entire magi system, thus defaulting everything to Il Ilah lik it was before. Probably. Sin dies and Alibaba marries Morgianna and they live happily ever after trying to find a way to communicate with the Upper Gods. Arba gets away with literally everything and wins.

Thank you. But i think i forgot too much to be able to understand. I mean, wasnt David's objective to return the rukh to Il Ilah in the first place?
I think im going to go read the last chapters. At least to see Arba come out on top.

No, David wanted to follow destiny which mean turning into a god and waging war against the upper gods. Arba wanted to give the rukh to Il Ilah but thats no longer necessary for her since he is in control now like before.

>Meyers Morg
I'm in love.

>Arba/Gyokuen got away with it
The absolute madwoman, she was my favorite character in Magi

Arba did nothing wrong, Solomon was a moralfag species traitor.

That's not enough.

Uma delicia

He was responsible for the genocide of an entire race, and the new government lead by Roy was clearly trying to right those wrongs. There's no way he wouldn't go down in history as a monster.

>villain
Best girl did nothing wrong and deserved her win.

She was a bit extreme for her jellygod.

She believed in the rightful deity of the world and saw to jellygod's eventual triumph. Arba is love, Arba is life.

Both

I was honestly surprised that Rubel made it through the entire series. They even teased his death right at the end only for him to be let off the hook.

When did Brazil get it's own anime?

>No onr posted the smoothest criminal himself.
He even is a fucking card in a widely popular tcg.

Doesn't really count since the manga's not over yet.

fuck this bitch

This guy is pretty much the Narutoverse's version of Josef Mengele and he completely got off scot free for the shit he did. He killed countless innocents for his inhumane immortality experiments, killed a hokage, served in Akatsuki, the guy pretty much did it all and is now living the high life.

Fricking incredible especially considering the fact that less evil villains such as Danzo ended up dead.

I'd say that Kabuto getting away with everything is much worse.
Say what you will about Orochimaru, at least he helped win the war and offered his scientific services that only he is capable of to the Leaf.
Kabuto didn't do anything to warrant the other nations forgiving him. And what Kabuto did was far worse. Literally everything bad that hapened in the war was Kabuto's fault
>Without the Edo Tenseis, the casualties would have been MUCH lower
>Without Kinkaku and Ginkaku, Tobi would have no way of completing the Gedo mazo so there would be no 10-Tails and no Kaguya
>NO MADARA UCHIHA
>White Zetsus would be a lot weaker
>Obito would have had his ass handed to him
>No dead Neji, Shikaku, Inoichi, etc.
>Alliance is victorious in less than 2 days
>Black Zetsu has failed and can't do anything because he has no pawns left

And Kabuto isn't even doing anything that useful in return. He's just running an orphanage, something anyone with qualifications could do and would probably be better at.

Johan

>MC stays true to his beliefs
>not only does he spare the villain but actually saves his life again despite everything
>truly a hero
>except that villain escapes and continues his work
>but that's okay because reasons

Johan is actually dead

>he doesn't know
>he didn't read the LN sequel

Vegeta, Piccolo, Pilaf, Mai, Shu and Buu.
Oh, and of course Beerus and the rest of the Gods of Genocide, as well as their Childish Omnicidal Overlord.

But she wasn't a Villain

Hao Asakura

More like got away with nothing

How is Beerus a villain?

key difference is that Orochimaru is still up to his cookie mengele shit, like the villain of the Sarada gaiden was literally one of his experiments that went rogue.

lmao

Go back to your subreddit fag. We don't want your kind here.

Oro didn't kill Hiruzen

Did nothing wrong

Orochimaru is basically Mayuri at this point

What kind of history revisionism is this? Orochimaru fucking stab hokage in the gut.

Illah is the reason her species conquered their original planet and enslaved all the asshole races that predated on them. Then Solomon just had to be moralfag and think about thei feelings and oppose Illah's will which was HUMANS ARE BETTER FAGGOT. Some of those races are the actual djinn imprisoned by the magicians of the old world to be used as weapons because fuck them. Oh the irony power less humans in the New world using them as weapons just like the ones in the Old, Solomon didnt stop shit.

He wasn't a villain though.

I love this meme.

The only wrong thing she did was not raping Hakuryuu.