Poccи́я

>economy about the same size as Spain despite having more than treble the population and thirty times the landmass
>spend billions on their army despite it mostly having 1960s-tier equipment
>spend millions on intelligence, notably a recent disinformation campaign against both the West and their own population
>ridiculous crime and mortality rates compared even to the poorest nations in Europe, never mind the developed ones

Why bother?

Attached: 1521159969868.jpg (470x300, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU
youtube.com/watch?v=qGOD4HAatUg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country#Table
youtu.be/ue7wM0QC5LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More than treble, this thread wasn't worth the trouble

Russia has a rough past
they are actually positioned to start doing well

lets say you have a tea bag on the other side of London, and there is only one other person in this area. How much is that tea bag worth?

lol

lol

Why don't you ask your Prime Minister?
Not like you'd do anything direct to them anyway. Remember; the UK is out of the EU. All she can do is cry to Drumpf despite bashing him a few months earlier.

Britbong politics are so fucked up.

how would you bend Trump's will?
he had established the reputation he would strike back at any chemical attack made by anyone
kinda forced his allegiance ?
why would russia be so dumb?

still better then britain

Attached: 2BC3A0D600000578-0-image-a-27_1455115826776.jpg (634x419, 69K)

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>got found out to be doping

Nigger btfo

If there's a war following the poisoning incident, I'll fight with you.
My ex was Russian, they're all brainwashed to worship Putin.

Attached: 1510529697367.png (657x527, 171K)

You cannot remove the eternal oligarch.

Watch your statistics after u leave eu. As much as I know, poverty in big cities is growing and skitskins are going mental with stealing, stabbing and throwing acid around. This can happen to u also, so be calm bong

all they need is warm water oceanic ports.
then they will eat you for lunch.

Attached: ivans.jpg (614x346, 41K)

Russia could have been a superpower today if the Soviet Union had never happened.

After brexit uk is alone, and putin destroy it very easy

That's a rather naive statement desu. Commies were enormous fucking kikes, true, but Russian Empire also had a lot of really idiotic things going on.

please yes

Russia's funny as fuck.

I just feel bad for most of the people who live there.

Attached: The-Death-of-Stalin.jpg (1440x1080, 338K)

Better shit the fuck up, if Muritards woudn't (((protect))) us, we would have to be nice to russia.

British and german army are a Joke, nothing works, lgbt soldiers, dumb as shit

funny cause Crimea voted to become russia over 90%+ but the new world order wont acknowledge the referendum
that on top of sanctions
remember, you only take flak when youre over the target

> Why bother?
Because we have lakes, tigers and...

And putin as our Lord until 9 march XX42 , and we just slaves

>muh navy

This indicates a britbongs confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he cannot understand britbongs mumble "muh navy" or "muh navy motherfucka" This is followed by blockading random countries and losing to South African pig farmers

Attached: download (9).jpg (289x175, 7K)

You feel bad for them? Even though you live ina country where your police cover up thousands of white girls raped by disgusting Pakistanis? LOL

Naturally, I have a lot more money and opportunities in life than a Russian young man of my age.

These mass sexual exploitations are awful but they've never affected my life or my city.

>TFW the ads for this film start airing the same week as the poisoning being blamed on Russia.
All makes sense now.
Fucking Hollywood marketing departments, throwing global stability into the fire just to put more arses in seats.

Attached: 1504343811504.gif (171x172, 962K)

Fucking hell you're pathetic. "its fine because it doesnt affect me". Literally kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit. you're probably a paki.

lel

That's only because you're a cultural backwater. Film's been out in the UK for half a year.

And what is your impotent rage around these cases going to do?

Im simply demonstrating I'd rather raise a child in a poorer country than have them be blacked by Muslims. then again, you're not white so how could you understand

>why would russia be so dumb?
Because pocnr's always do this shit, there was nothing special with this assassination. They got caught with their pants down because this time people wouldn't let it slide. Good!

Im glad the spy is going to die

it's a tyrannical country that is run by super-rich 1% and is populated by poor, uneducated and utterly unhappy 99%
it's not economically diversified
its population pretends to be conservative and christian, but is highly promiscuous, aids and alcoholism-stricken, high abortion rates etc.
shithole and a prison of nations, in other words
I'll immigrate my country if it goes back on russia's orbit

p.s. they do have hot women, who have a thing for wogs like me, though

crimea is not an oceanic port.
the fastest way to get to the ocean is to invade iran.

> listening to a non-white
wew

>notably a recent disinformation campaign against both the West and their own population

This is american work not russian wtf retards

Putin doesn't control the DNC or the FBI

Attached: 0000.jpg (159x199, 9K)

'non-whites' like me made Russia a nuclear power

so yeah. don't listen if you're so clever

And yet, you aren't a nuclear power, and never will be

Aha, I'm the one that's "not english" because I won't virtue signal about Rotherham or Telford with you; when you can't spell or use grammar correctly.

Are you even a Brit?

oh, i don't want to be

less chance to get hit by a nuke. you can't say that about London and Moscow, can you?

you're glowing

> paki rapist questions my race
> topkek

2 rubles have been deposited in your account

meaning?

Stupid Bong. When Russian missile will hit your airspace how you gonna protect yaself? With your GDP?

Stupid, arrogant morons. Being your neighbors is an everyday challenge.

Most Brits think their military is still in the top 5. in reality its a mercenary band of primary school dropouts, recruited with ads saying "its ok to cry and be gay in the military". Russia would win within 5 minutes.

russia is 300 years behind the rest of the world, once they catch up they'll be great in no time. They've been held up by corruption, gommunism meme etc but you know what happened to china once they got trade contracts with the west.

once the sanctions are listed (funnily enough they get new ones every day, really makes you think) then yeah, russia will be golden.
> tfw learning russian rn
дoбpoe yтpo и дeнь aнoн, чтo нoвoгo, кaк дeлa?

because they have top tier armed forces and you have a crap faggot army that has nothing...

Brainwashed? Watch your language, waffle. We love and trust Vova because he is the man of deeds. Fuck you and sit still or prepare to catch a nuke

paki’s rape your daughters

by the time that happens, the UK will be 50% muslim

Educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=HE6rSljTwdU

Don't give a fuck, this country is dead of it's own volition and I feel nothing for it

you are so stupid you think Trump will attack Russia for an unproven attack on 1 person. by chemical attack he meant a fucking SCUD missile full of bioterror.

Movie sucks. Not because it’s antirussian but because it really sucks just like black panther sucked not because it was anti racist but because it was a truly sad piece of shit

>arabs run around melting women's faces off
I feel bad for YOU.

Heт paбcтвa бeзнaдeжнeй, чeм paбcтвo тeх paбoв, ceбя чтo пoлaгaют cвoбoдными oт oкoв

underrated.

How would you know? Your censors banned it lel.

It was very funny anyway. Armando Iannucci is a very consistently funny writer.

Attached: death of stalin.jpg (1480x833, 151K)

Speculation as you’ve never experienced yourself as a young man in Russia so fuck off stupid fucking bong

if by attacking you mean imposing sanctions
I might just be so stupid to believe he might yeah

>they've never affected my life
wow. this is how atomized you've been brainwashed to become. it does affect you because now you know if you move to London there is a good change a radical Islamist is going to melt your girlfriend's face off.

Gogi, please ducks off with your bullocks. Go out if you live in Tbilisi and report in how hundreds of “uneducated, poor” Russians are there shopping and having fun. Fucking imbecile

>putin runs the dnc and fbi now

literal retard

>Black Panther
>Anti-Racist
pic one

>complacent in acid attacks
>calls others impotent
you are a disgusting slime. you aren't even white.

you aren't white. of course you don't care about white people.

Every country have a "rough past" look at japan for example. By making this nigger tier excuses you are defending Putin's 18 years of cleptocracy and incompetence.

What if I told you, you are writing in an Olgyno thread?

We wont need to war with Russia after they all Poz themselves to death.

Enjoy your Nigger Tier HIV Rate

Attached: CIA nigger.gif (640x480, 775K)

Oh bong is even more retarded than mutt. Fuck guys you deserve a nuke to end your suffering a and that carousel of idiocy, degeneracy and filth you got on your island

better than britain any day

It may be funny for you because you are ok with degeneracy and shitting on your own history. Pic very related

Attached: 6A3AC944-C5D1-451E-8C07-9AB16FA886DE.jpg (640x360, 188K)

carousel of idiocy, degeneracy and filth

> Literal African Tier HIV Rate
> Murder Rate 15 times UK
> Smaller Economy than UK despite being double the size and having virtually infinite natural resources
> 15% of pop is Muslim
> 8 families own 48% of your GDP

The Fuck Up

I know it’s afducking nazi state depicted in the movie but it was promoted as an anti rasict one, no?

Why bother? Russia always was poor.

yeah they don't enable and facilitate a foreign presence raping underage white girls though

Attached: Stalin.jpg (500x415, 39K)

Yeah, seems to be a lot of English-speaking flags with awful grammar being quite rude in this thread; I know it's one thing Russians really struggle with in English.

25000 rubles is only £300 lel.

Attached: Untitled.png (1145x329, 45K)

Stalin was foreign and he raped Russia for years.

Outdated data. You still think we are 90s tier when we were starving and had a country collapsed. It’s not all bright and shiny now but the data you’ve provided is surely outdated

I think you are pretty new to this, judging from your post. The movie was an anti-white propaganda piece made by Jews. Start here youtube.com/watch?v=qGOD4HAatUg

Attached: Amerijew.png (650x925, 627K)

so was churchill and he ruined our country
next

Oh I never knew that paragraph and that literally BuzzFeed and the WaPo were the sources. Makes you wonder if that even exist, or if it's not just Russian anons larping and shitposting at the end of the day.

(((AMERICA)))

HIV is a massive epidemic currently in Russia. FACT

UK Murder rate is 0.92 whereas Russia is 11.31 (so a little under 15, but not a lot. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate).

Economy is almost half the size of UK currently. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

15% of Russian pop is Muslim and Increasing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_by_country#Table

The Oligarchs still rape the country with the help of manlet Putin. Maybe the number has decreased a little, but not a lot.

Rough past?

youtu.be/ue7wM0QC5LE

Like it was he himself who wrote 4 million delations. Fucking retards

>>economy about the same size as Spain despite having more than treble the population and thirty times the landmass
>economy
>size

Eternal growth being a good thing is a Keynesian retard myth.

Yes, but Ivan is right anyway.
By the standarda of todays western society, hating whyd peepol is anti-racism

Ok thanks

>citing pediwikia
I lost all hope in bongs

>still can't comment on the actual movie because they saw a completely different version because their country is still insecure about its embarrasing past
wew

Thanks Norg, rephrased it for me

they pirated it from the same places the rest of us did big guy

Shirvan is very biased against Russia. Just watch his first few vids and it's blatantly obvious.

Attached: sadiq.jpg (1480x832, 549K)