Worst Episodes in Good Series

Post terrible episodes in otherwise great series.

Really? This was your choice?

That was a good episode.

In fact, Im struggling to think of any bad episodes in SAC...ummm...I never cared for the Tachikoma episode, but just cause of their voices.

This was a pretty good ep, the warehouse infiltration is pretty top tier.

oboe autist episodes in Euphonium

Yep. Bad stand alone with an infodump at the end to quickly tie it all together. Action scenes were good, but there are plenty in this show that that doesn't really matter.

Yeah, I didn't really care for the tachikoma centric eps.

Personally I didn't care for most of the S2 episodes. The episodes around section 9 members were great, but I didn't care at all about Kuze or the overarching plot. And unlike S1, there were basically no stand alone episodes, aside from the aforementioned S9 episodes and that one episode with Batou.

the old couple ride episode in monster

Tachikoma episode with the little girl was pretty lame.

>Its a Happosai episode

Boogie Woogie Feng Shui

Yeah, probably the worst episode in the series IMO.
Most Ed episodes are a close second for me, but I just personally dislike Ed.

So half of S2?

i think it was 3-4 episodes. I don't think they were awful, but the rest was much better

Wasn't this the crystal pancake elderly guy?

chimera ant arc first 20 episodes

Really? That one and not the chatroom episode?

I'm gonna go with the first episode of Gungrave.

Why do people dislike it? I thought it was good.

nobody will defend this.

That one in 2nd Gig with the boxer was kind of dumb

Tachikoma eps are mostly just talking. I feel like if a show has nothing but talking, it kind of eliminates the point of the medium. What's the point of animating something if all they're gonna do is talk? You could have a novel or a radio play instead.

I thought it was cute.

This is one of my favorite episodes.

I rewatched MagmaDiver recently and it was better than I had remembered.

>I rewatched MagmaDiver recently and it was better than I had remembered.
Yeah, it's not total garbage, but pretty much the only thing it brought to the table in terms of plot was shinji saving asuka. The rest of the series just overshadows it. I feel like Jet Alone would be another candidate for a weak episode, but it doesn't get meme'd as hard because theres nothing like to shitpost with.

I feel like "the last episode" is gonna be the best option for 85% of anime series.

Magma Diver is a legitimately funny filler ep for me. Dance like you mean it is my pick for EVA

The last episode of Erased is so offensively bad that it makes me sad I ever enjoyed the show to begin with

Depends on how you look at it, the problem is that the last episode is generally supposed to be the climax, and therefore the best part. More often it's just "as good" as the rest of the series, and therefore disappointing. Very rarely do you get something like Gunbuster that is actually amazing.

The final Rakugo Shinjuu ending. Piece of shitfuck episode retroactively ruined the entire series.

No, the one with the space truckers

I believe these other two posts serve to prove my point.

The War of the Undies and Vests, Baby was pretty shitty.

> dissin' on muh Kobayashi
Damn you, user, I love Kobayashi!