What the actual fuck, Hollywood?

What the actual fuck, Hollywood?

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.D.BDRip.1080p.ExKinoRay.mkv_snapshot_01.02.51_[2018.03.16_11.28.56].jpg (1920x804, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

filmschoolrejects.com/what-russian-bots-wanted-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=U5vNha50j9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also this is supposed to be the fleet command.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.D.BDRip.1080p.ExKinoRay.mkv_snapshot_01.02.50_[2018.03.16_11.33.27].jpg (1920x804, 151K)

No men.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.D.BDRip.1080p.ExKinoRay.mkv_snapshot_01.02.55_[2018.03.16_11.33.25].jpg (1920x804, 146K)

Literally the most retarded movie I've ever seen.

Surprised?

>Literally the most retarded movie I've ever seen.
You haven't seen Covenant and Prometheus then.

The devil has a Jew nose

Makes you think

Attached: 1492534426229.jpg (960x960, 334K)

I liked those. They were interesting.

so wait... the (((resistance))) is mostly female fighting the evil male supremacist Empire?

What better proof for the recent shift in man-woman power relations? It should be used to redpill normies.

the fuck she even staring at

Did you have a problem with the original Star Wars containing next to no women?

You take that back right now, Ivan!

The chinks weren't meming when they said that every one was ugly in this movie.

Red Pill me on why Star Wars the Last Jedi is bad.

Click and scroll down at your own risk, friend...

#

Attached: 1520977829379.jpg (150x150, 6K)

>leaf has utter shit taste

No surprises here.

It's fucking garbage and an insult to the whole Alien franchise and especially the first two movies.

I don't even know what this shit is... I mean I know they're still pumping out star wars but I don't know what number they're up to or how it fits into the original canon.

You faggots should be ashamed of yourselves for continuing to consume such dribble.

Attached: st.jpg (320x180, 21K)

>Did you have a problem with the original Star Wars containing next to no women?
No because it's only logical to have no dumb bitches.

Attached: women-on-water-3-728.jpg (728x546, 151K)

Umm excuse me, who is Carrie (((Fischer)))?

There really doesn't need to be more sequels. It was 3 part space love story with 1 or 2 kiddy filler movies.

yeah
what are those women figures called. Sounds interesting and can be used to trigger normies

So?

>no men
Well booo hooo you fucking baby. There happens to be a lack of men in a movie scene. No one gives a fuck.

Stop being such a manchild

I choose to ignore Hollywood completely.

Ignore them and they die.

Hey, you're allowed your opinion. I thought Prometheus and Covenant had more depth to the stories. To me, the first two were more focused on just how scary the aliens were. As far as Star Wars goes, the first two movies were enjoyable but I've never been a fan of the franchise.

t incel

Hello fellow bot

>What did these highly coordinated Russian Twitter accounts want from the director of the new Star Wars film? To not kill General Hux, says Johnson. Coordinating around the hashtag #HuxLive, Russian accounts flooded Johnson’s mentions early in the production to ensure that their favorite oppressor made it through the new trilogy. Why the Russians bots love Hux is clear now — they are way into authoritarian regimes — but at the time, it appears to have been perplexing for Johnson and his collaborators on The Last Jedi.

filmschoolrejects.com/what-russian-bots-wanted-from-star-wars-the-last-jedi/

Attached: wGYnHvtiaAIooPiDcy3-zZ5f3bAvD9BnGm7zAx4Qz-1k1SnQDoGLR4A21Rucmevl2KplU9lbBxyXk1ZJqtHhaWQL0yYUtupo-NvB (1200x800, 287K)

The nose is strong in her.

jesus you could shovel snow with that

>Hey, you're allowed your opinion. I thought Prometheus and Covenant had more depth to the stories. To me, the first two were more focused on just how scary the aliens were. As far as Star Wars goes, the first two movies were enjoyable but I've never been a fan of the franchise.
What depth? Ridley Hack doesn't even develop the Engineers / Jockeys' theme at all.
His scenario and his characters are acting like a bunch of absolute imbeciles from some B-tier slasher movie that is supposed to go directly on DVD.

Attached: 1521070492622.jpg (354x504, 78K)

hahahaha o kurwa!! i totally didnt notice this while watching this piece of shit movie.
I guess i was too busy face-palming.

w8, naked women are actually to appease the gods of the ocean, not to shame the ocean. God will punish you for lying

it's more about the android named david. Its about the nature of living things. David loved Naomi rapace's character but he could not turn off the way he was "programmed". He was crying when he nuked the engineers... think back to the commercial in the movie "I learned it from you dad". David is programmed to experiment with think in new innovative ways about everything and that will override whatever moral compass he may have. The other android s programmed to be more human and thus was capable of loyalty and empathy.

A tale of two androids with alien tier weird shit in it. I thought it was pretty good.

>Aliens 2 was good

Watch defeminized edition cuts away bullshit and makes the movie better

Star Wars toys that didn't sell put toys r us out of business lol

Richie, call the gasman.

Attached: Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_00.03.11_[2018.03.13_21.54.25] (1920x808, 105K)

>actually pays to watch this crap

Attached: 1499715398993.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>next to no women
>next to
What is reading comprehension?

>prove it

Attached: 1518529803877.jpg (1100x1600, 255K)

just stop watching this garbage

I liked Prometheus, but Covenant was utter shite to be honest.

Attached: 1519735532310.jpg (304x320, 17K)

Shut up shitskin. Go try to scam someone on the phone.

If I wanted to watch a movie about androids I'd watch Bladerunner.
Thankfully Ridley Scott didn't fuck up 2049 with his lack of talent and idiocy.

that's just how all swedes see all anglos, isn't it
the same way that asians all look the same to us

get used to 2 or 3 star wars films every year for the next hundred years. Disney is going to siphon every last penny out of this franchise.
normies will never tire of it. it's STAR WARS.

ok, Rebellion commanders are 95 percent women, because stronk and they dont need no man.

But why are they also shown to be extremely incompetent? They are losing and being outsmarted at every corner. The Rebellion/Republic which existed for thousands of years, has never been this weak (what are they now, maybe 30 people?) and it's all because of strong females.

Also why did gook pilot abort nig nogs kamikaze??? "this is how we win" no you don't

Attached: muhstrunkwamen.png (975x488, 856K)

Yeah, I'm glad he refrained from doing it. I think Ridley is a burnout at this point.

Attached: 1520670665194.jpg (600x450, 60K)

star wars is a franchise for women like sex in the city or girls

This
The movies about solo and obi wan will be out soon then the 3rd installment of the new horrid trilogy
Decided to watch the last Jedi one last night. If it wasn’t for the cool special effects, I swear I was watching something that wasn’t Star Wars. The unnecessary humor, the horrible republic strategy, the incompetence of the first order, the way grand master jedis die like newbie bitches etc.

Let that be a lesson. Never let a woman write science fiction. NEVER

Attached: 7A2E2506-1E87-4812-BE79-87AB402B87F3.jpg (960x807, 100K)

I have a nose like this it is nice to see representation for me on the big screen.

>TFW you kill both of them and the police let you off and it's reported as a random murder with a black male suspect sighted in the area

>Thankfully Ridley Scott didn't fuck up 2049 with his lack of talent and idiocy.
No, but Harrison Ford did
fuck that fat shit coming onto set, not giving a fuck and ruining the movie
that movie would have been a thousand times better without him

Attached: Alexandra-Daddario-for-Modern-Luxury-Pics.jpg (1297x673, 116K)

Yup
These manchildren soyboys don't know how though. I mean look how enthusiastic these fkn cucks are
Sage

>TFW all of the wamen commanders end up making decisions that, without the 50 layers of plot armor, would get the entire Rebel force killed
>TFW Asian bitch dooms the resistance because she wants some BBC
>TFW Commander CIS hater has no plan and gets a whole fleet decimated for her incompetence
>TFW Laya tazes and lowers the rank of a soldier asking if the commander has a plan, when they desperately need a plan.
>TFW "Wamen cun b commanders uf da armeeeeeee"

Attached: 1520835252328.gif (280x198, 361K)

Um, try again sweetie, who do you think gave birth and raised all those Empire soldiers?

Too much forehead and weird milk.

Brainwashing in musicals..

youtube.com/watch?v=U5vNha50j9w

I know right?

Fuck that we loved franchise

And Especially Fuck Low budget B-list Tv show and Movie made by UK

Who want that you fucking American wannabe

That's right

Current year UK is nothing but American wannabe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

United Kingdom GDP : 2.619 trillion USD
India GDP : 2.264 trillion USD

No colony , No wealth , weak fuck army , annoying shitty personality

And some guardian journalist saying Horatio Nelson is white supremacist

You deserve everything you get

The Last Jewdi

hello? have you been following somewhat?
>killed Solo
>killed Ackbar
>killed Luke
>killed all things jedi by burning library
>the force is literally female now
pic related, one of last scenes
bitch says everything we need is here
>dies irl

Attached: everythingweneed.png (1276x531, 949K)

Sweet, another musicalfag. Not many of us on this site.

>everything we need is here
no white males?

ding ding ding
he wins the price

yeah I love notre dame de paris. Unfortunately when I checked out imdbs top rated musicals everything was either old or I didn't like it when I downloaded it. For example Chicago sucked. Do you have any recommendations.

I know only 3 musicals
>notre dame
>mozart l'opera rock
>jesus christ superstar

Nien Nunb is white

really?

Attached: tom.jpg (489x400, 157K)

besides fascists, they can still be used as comedy or sex-driven idiots as long as they are guided by mary sue females
stargate origins is a fine example of this aswell

Looks like my fellow whites I see everyday here

Attached: nien-nunb-star-wars-episode-vi-return-of-the-jedi-15.1[1].jpg (210x240, 18K)

Attached: Oh+dear+god+i+lold+_3659ef9233e1edcff8ace8a5e3ce4bcd.png (626x551, 6K)

I witnessed the birth of this meme

Wait-waait is that VATNIK?

and the Empire's ship is white

and it's named "Supremacy"

>to be fair you need fairly high IQ to recognize Star Wars' DEEP symbology

Attached: 1511049346746.png (401x400, 18K)

For someone of your intellect I suggest the movie Avatar

If you're reffering to the nose that's a classic Roman one albeit big, google it,

maciej has it right

she doesn't look Jewish at all you Putinist

a great thread it was

You fuckers are ugly, you know that?

Im curious why the black guy didnt have the throttle buried when he was going to kamikazee the gun and the asian chick managed to cover the hypotenuse of the distance and crash into him.

Someone add this to the La Creatura meme

Grand Moff Tarkin!

Attached: 32324234.gif (300x164, 922K)

The Force of Gravity is With Her

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-091248.jpg (1624x1032, 629K)

Attached: Meanwhile, in another thread....png (720x706, 202K)