I just binged this

I just binged this.

I can't believe this. I thought it was just another generic harem collection show. But it's a feels train packed with feels. I never seen anything like this. I want more. 9/10.

Best Batman in the Multiverse!

/blog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8P0dGf_6vA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get spooked and die

Christmas cake > trap > imouto > Aspergers > airhead > tomboy > Chuuni bro

Nah it's trash because Yui will lose despite being the better choice than the save me dependency bitch

She did have the lead, but failed to initiate what she must do.

She deserve to lose. Her tears will be delicious. I can't wait.

Yui is trash and Yuitards need to accept it.

Just kill me bros

It was good until the random love triangle happened. Then it just became too fantasy for me.

But it was another generic harem

Yui will likely win. Most novelfags will back me up. I love Yukino but she isn't a romance aspect of the story.

There is no love triangle, Yui is the only one who likes Hikki.

Not a harem.

I don't know about the manga, but at the end the anime was definitely setting up Hachiman and Yukino.

It is an LN.

Yukino doesn't have feelings for 8man, the most recent volume shows this. She is completely career focused and is more interested in being her own person.

Does he keep btfo of people?

Then what the fuck was all this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=p8P0dGf_6vA

Out of context scenes
Signs of dependence
Anime only non-canon bullshit

Dont lie in the internet, Yukino fucking cream for 8man after the genuine incident

Read between the lines. The anime does a bad job of illustrating the characters and their motivations.

Yukino is just friends with him but due to her dependence she is confused.

Yui wins in the novels.

I mean it wouldn't be the first anime to deviate from source material. Like I say I never read LN's, just saw both seasons of anime.

Second season was garbage

The anime is the same as the novels for 95% of it. The novel's end will be the same as the anime. Yukino is not a heroine who will be with man at the end of the day.

I know you like Yukino but see reality, there is no reason for a crack ship.

I guess if it's gonna happen it's gonna happen. I'm not gonna get bent up over an anime pairing. I just thought he showed more similarity and chemistry wth Yukino towards end. Obviously he was afraid of getting close to Yui and he did find her cute, but I don't know I just never saw them working out.

Chances are that there will be one end for both. The last two volumes are being released at the same time.

Enjoy your Yukino end and your Yui end.

>Yukino doesn't have feelings for 8man
That would be boring, if you're reading the LN (I don't), the writer is just fucking with you, he will twist the plot later, and the best girl will win, you'll see.

Don't lose hope user. The best girl will win.

Hachiman rejected Yui not only once but twice.

Happenstance. He wasn't doing it deliberately, it is typical extend the series stuff.

>the writer is just fucking with you, he will twist the plot later, and the best girl will win, you'll see.
Best girl Yui will win. The end is pretty obvious, I can't see Yukino winning at this point.

what is this fucking choose your own adventure bullshit?

How many volumes of LN are there?

>feels train
It was comfy in the first season but the romance was shit and all the other drama scenes just felt like the author having wank over the mc so all the self inserts feel better about them selves

>I just binged this.
>blogging on Sup Forums
Are you new here? Are you new to anime and Sup Forums?

I don't read LN's. Please don't spoil it too much. But since we're already on the topic.

>last two volumes
How did you know its the last? I think if the last released volume sells more than expected, the series will be extended.

>end is pretty obvious
The sales will dictate the end. If it didn't sell, Yui will win, just to end the series properly; if it sells, Yukino will win as part of the extension. If it sells really-really good, its going to be like the bakemonogarati harem fan service franchise.

go fap and die

>Most novelfags will back me up
If it's too common, then Yui will lose. From what I've seen, Oregairu doesnt go through the beaten path.

Yuipollfag is so fucking pathetic. Why does he even try? Volume 12 should have been signal enough.

>its going to be like the bakemonogarati harem fan service franchise.

I'm sorry dude, but you are a fucking retard.

Season 3 when?

2nd season was absolute fucking trash though

Saika is too cute

It was better when they had Yukino and Hachiman's relationship platonic, but Yukinofags forced them to dramatically change Yukino.

Fuck off Yuipollfag.

>Yukinofags forced them to dramatically change Yukino
First time I'm hearing this one. Already desperate to justify the butthurt?

He won't give it up until the very last page. Dude is dedicated, I'll give him that

Where is the proof she liked Hachiman since the beginning? Originally she wanted nothing to do with him and didn't want to be friends.

She didn't like him from him from the beginning but the club was made just for him.
But from the start she was meant to fall in love with him.

Yui is the non-genuine. Sorry.

I predict Yui winning. After solving Yukinon family issue with vital help/sacrifice from Yui, Yukinon is make more compassion and empathy. She knew Yui will be hurt more deeply than herself thus she gives up by study abroad or something equivalent, without consent from Hachiman. V14 covers the mentioned above plot.
On V15, Yui eventually discovered the truth not without subtle signs from depressing Hachiman for he loses his soulmate. Being a typical nice girl, Yui went and manage to bring Yukinon back and the volume ends with air-clash

I'm not even a Yuifag, but a guy who just judges the characters by their actions. I agree she loves him in S2, but she obviously didn't in S1. Just compare how Yukino describes that classmates are starting rumors of her and Hachiman, compared to her stoic S1 self.

I just wish they put more clues of her starting to like him in S1 and starting to melt her icy exterior.

>I agree she loves him in S2, but she obviously didn't in S1.
Well in the novels I would say the cut is a little different but generally you are right.

So what is wrong with a girl falling in love slowly? Why would there need to be clues when the stuff that makes her fall in love happens at the end of season 1?

>After solving Yukinon family issue with vital help/sacrifice from Yui
That's already wrong, because Yui isn't going to do anything about that.

>On V15
Oh, so you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

>I just wish they put more clues of her starting to like him in S1 and starting to melt her icy exterior.
They did. Yukino gradually grows coser to him.

S1 Sport episode.

Is it me or is Yui really thirsty? It feels like half her character is about wanting 8man's 8.

>It feels like half her character is about wanting 8man's 8.
What is the other half?

Was it before or after the festival did she get pissed off about the tl;dr texts sensei sends 8man?

Filthy secondary, so I would imagine they show her growing closer in that. However I didn't see that stuff in the anime. Infact when it was revealed who caused Hiki's injury, they stopped talking to each other until the Cultural Festival.

I would say that was just a hint for friendship and didn't point towards romantic interest yet.

wanting Yukinon's Yuki

Trying to pretend she doesn't want it in public.

But still, does the anime over represent her thirst? It can't be the only force driving her.

Did you read all the current novels or are you talking about the anime?

Nah, she stared at predatory Megumin and observed on Hachiman during the sports.

I love this art, it's soft and makes me feel good.

>does the anime over represent her thirst?
Not really. If anything there are are more moments of her being obviously thirsty and 8man trying hard to misinterpret them.

Yukino starts to gain feelings after their falling out over the accident. When he comes back to her and sticks up for her at the committee meeting. Everything slowly grows from there. There's also the fact that she still treasures the Pan-san doll he won her when they went on the mall date. Don't know if that was in the anime though

It wasn't in season 1 but they flashbacked to it in season 2.

I wonder if that confused animeonlys

>Pan-san doll he won her when they went on the mall date

Refresh my memory.

>I thought it was just another generic harem collection show
But that's literally what becomes in S2.

When does the destiny land photo come up again? I bet Yukino keeps it in her desk to look at on occasion.

It never felt like a harem. 8man only has a shot with two girls.

I bet she rip Yui's face out and put she and Hachiman closer

The only thing I like about this, is the banter between 8man and yukinon

That's not the picture he's talking about. The picture from the ride doesn't even have Yui in it.

Whoops, meant to post this image
There's a scene during the mall date in Volume 3 where they stop at a crane machine and 8man wins Yukino a pan-san
>At that, Yukinoshita's resistance weakened and the stuffed toy fell snugly into her arms
>"...I-I see." Yukinoshita's gaze fell to the stuffed toy she clutched in her own arms. Then, she peered at me sideways. Silence. "I won't give it back to you, you know."
>"I said I don't need it"
>Like anyone would want such an evil-looking toy. Besides, I wouldn't ask for it back when she was holding it like it was so important to her.
>So she had her cute side too. And here I thought she was more cold-blooded

>When does the destiny land photo come up again?
Yui finds it in Yukino's room in Volume 12

>Yui finds it in Yukino's room in Volume 12
Hopefully she took it well or didn't realize its significance. We don't need Yui to blow up before the very end.

She literally just exist to suffer.

>didn't realize its significance
She did. Seems like she understands Yukino's feelings now.

Just the anime. Reading is for losers.

Not reading is for brainlets*.

It must really suck if your supposed best friend likes the same guy you do. At least their friendship will crash and burn soon. No happy ends.

Also that screenshot makes it seem to me that she doesn't want o learn if Yukino likes him. Yui's brain is mostly fixated on yum yum Hikki cum and doesn't care about higher concerns.

ermmm yum yum Hikki cum hnnnggg

Yukino has his heart but won't let go and might not in the duration of this novel series. She is a dork too. Hachiman is to blame for that.

Yui pls

>she doesn't want o learn if Yukino likes him
I think she already knows and understands how fragile the situation is. She's afraid to ask because she thinks Yukino might deny her own feelings and nothing will change. The last few lines in the image also seem to show she's always felt she never belonged when it came to those two, which is quite sad. I think Yui is done desu. There is alot of suffering in Volume 12 it seems. It ends with 8man leaving her behind to go assist Yukino

Who won?

Komachi

Saika

>picked this up because the title made it sound like it might not be the usual romcom crap
>starts out promising
>eventually degenerates into generic romcom and all people argue about is "who will 8man fug"
Disappointment of the century.

Good

>I wonder if that confused animeonlys

Around 15 seconds before realizing that's it's probably a scene from the manga/LN taken out because of time constraints and relevancy, but then re-included as a flashback.

>>eventually degenerates into generic romcom and all people argue about is "who will 8man fug"
I don't think it's generic, but the majority of the fanbase certainly treats it like the typical harem/romcom. That should be expected though

what a lovely couple

Citations needed.
I believe if you're in school, it's important to read; to develop that skill. But after that, no more.
Humans are evolved to learn better by watching.

You can't say citations needed than spout your own bullshit without a source.

user I think he is just making a joke.

Sup Forums always argues about shipping whenever there's more than one possible love interest for the MC, regardless of the genre, like Battle Shonen for example.

Why doesn't 8man just fuck Yui anyway even if she loses

lolishita baiting 8man again with her usual trick of isolating herself in front of him

If he was smart, he'd get some in now before she goes completely nuclear

I don't need a source. It's all common sense. Humans only started to write/read, what, 12,000 years ago? But they've been doing other things since humans become humans.

end game is obviously pic related faggots and there's nothing you can do
also m8man nindu duffin

His wife will be very mad

He did say he would marry her a few times.

I'm okay with this.