Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Attached: X4BYv4G.jpg (1077x1153, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone had blasters tho

STAR WARS REFERENCE HAHAHAHA I GET IT,, GUYS DO YOU GET IT, ITS STAR WARS.

So don’t give guns to blacks then? Got it

wtf drumpf is literally a sith lord

Gungans have their own weapons.

It's dumb.

This...

Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Despite only making up around 13% of the population, Blacks lead the country in murderers (mostly caused by black males)

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_3_murder_offenders_by_age_sex_and_race_2015.xls

Attached: 8F5E5A52-712F-4BDF-8032-6858FC659AED.jpg (945x805, 96K)

Libtards. Fiction is reality. The Harry Potter demographic.

Life is Movies.

Attached: 1520999750430.png (837x573, 1.14M)

>Vader killed a bunch of kids because of a women.
The prequels are shit and ruined star wars forever.
Also didn’t jar jar become a general and a sentor?

I thought it was established that only force sensitive individuals could wield a lightsaber.

and did restricting lightsaber ownership stop the massacre?
Maybe if there had been another adult with a lightsaber present there they wouldn't have all been killed like that.

Didnt Jar Jar play a big part in destroying the republic when he was a senator?

op literally btfo

No

Attached: 905610F2-7152-4553-8937-7DE1925C72EC.jpg (980x490, 93K)

Anyone can use one, Han used Luke's lightsaber in Empire strikes back.

The only part you need to be a force sensitive part is to use one effectively in combat.

Join the dark force against Jewdi
p.s. we have cookies

What about that robot cgi villain from episode 3?

>those giant nigger nostrils
don cheadle is the same. putting these niggers in anything but comedy relief roles just doesn't work.

Attached: 219.jpg (791x700, 64K)

Forgot my pic

Attached: CDD6DD66-B632-4EED-98FB-515BB04EB30F.jpg (1524x760, 789K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Yeah, the magnetic containment field of plasma that makes up the "blade" is so unstable it shifts it's weight constantly and you effectively need to know the immediate future like a fucking jedi does to be able to swing it safely. Otherwise it's like swinging a half empty bottle where the liquid moves around in no connection with the bottle movements. Or something along those lines anyway. If a normie picks up light saber, he ends up without a limb in 3 sec.

Good thing >90% of starwars characters are jedis eventually

came to post this

That's actually incorrect.

And some lightsabers can't be switched on without minor TK, the switch is hidden inside the handle.

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
Besides, nonForce users turn on light sabers all the time. They just cant block baster shots or anything with them.

Fake and gay, like OP.

Attached: sarah-palin-meme.jpg (407x427, 48K)

He's not a robot, he's a lizard dude inside a robot shell
Like how Vader isn't a robot

The funny thing is that even kids could weild a lightsaber

There were no laws preventing ownership of lightsabers, anyone could own provided the construct or inherit one. I don't recall MaRey Sue going through any training or registration procedures.

>jar jar
>moron
take the darth jar jar pill fool

This is also true
There was nothing stopping non force users owning or using one

Fpbp

But jarjar was a sith lord. This doesn't make any sense

Easy.
It hurts my feelings.

>Axis Title

>"Well Regulated"

BTFO

So? I've lost 2 friends to shootings here in the US. Separate incidents, same month. My feelings don't predicate anyone else's rights. When people ask "is that the price you are willing to pay?"

Yes. It is.

As I stated in 1. This right is not dependent on any legislation, bill, law, statute or precedent. The bill of rights doesnt grant anything. The right exists whether or not any legal doctrine states it.

However, that is trumped by the right to have sensible gun control.

We have that right regardless of any legislation, and it supersedes the right you're claiming.

Why are you people so pathetic?

Attached: 1516972288569.jpg (640x425, 53K)

>they made the moron a senator
tickles muh beans

So who is in charge of the "gun control"?
Is it other humans?
Are they going to use guns to enforce the gun control?

We are all human. I refuse to allow other humans that much power over my life, and my safety. I recommend you do the same.

As much as i hate the term: you are on the wrong side of history. The side that is willing to disarm.

this. Nobody is taking anyone's guns. US armed forces are too underpaid to engage in firefights with likeminded people

Attached: D7G0hkG.png (872x886, 220K)

>So who is in charge of the "gun control"?

I am.
Hand em over.

>human right

doesn't exist

How many of your friends need to die before you realize you're more inclined to defend an object and the concept of a human right than the actual lives of those same humans. Feelings have nothing to do with it, logically you make no sense either.

he just casted a vote that fucked up the galaxy

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

"I don't care if my friends die as long as I have the right to save my friends lives."

It does only so far as you can defend it with force.

There isn't a number to express it. I am willing to die for it. There isn't any way you can convince me that other humans should have legislated force capabilities that are denied to me. Force is the gold standard. And no amount of death is going to prove that we shouldn't defend ourselves.

>I can't protect everyone so I should protect no one

Come on Faggots. Which team do you want to be on? The humans with the guns, or those without? I'm advocating for the right to wield force on par with the government. Which is just other HUMANS.

Everybody dies. Doesn't mean I should give in to your stupid demands. That would be a logical fallacy.

Freedom is dangerous. Danger is the cost of freedom. Some people are willing to pay one for the other. Other people should go back to europe.

How will you make me? With guns? So guns arent inherently bad? You just want a monopoly on violence if this is thecase.

Attached: when_the_first_post_is_also_the_best_post_.png (548x581, 622K)

>You just want a monopoly on violence if this is thecase.
Yes.

it takes a good man with a lightsaber to stop a bad guy with a lightsaber

Great. So it all comes down to violence. I'll keep my mom and pop shop violence, and I refuse to sell it to you. Same as the entirety of history: bring it. It will cost you more. I guarantee it.

>How many of your friends need to die

All of my friends will die eventually. A bullet to the brain pan is more merciful than colon cancer or burning to death or being crushed by a giant boulder. Plus, all my friends are well armed, so if they die by gunfire, hopefully it will be in an epic, out of control gunfight.A gunfight so epic we write ballads about it and sing the songs of their glorious deaths to our children and grandchildren until they become legend. At least that's how I hope it goes down. Worst case they get shot in the face by a nigger trying to steal their car, but even that beats colon cancer.

>before you realize you're more inclined to defend an object and the concept of a human right than the actual lives of those same humans.

Objects need no defense. None. They are objects, in the case of guns, inanimate objects - unlike say a slinky, which is still an inanimate object until you get it going down the stairs or something, saw a commercial when I was a kid. Does one defend dirt? If I dig a hole in the dirt, and put you in it (if the hole is of sufficient depth) and then cover you with the dirt I took out of the hole, you will die (provided there is sufficient mass provided by said dirt). Dirt is dirt. Guns are guns, at the end of the day a machined hunk of metal. Guns have no will, no action of their own to defend or not defend. It is the human who uses the gun that matters. Perhaps you aren't intelligent enough to grasp this subtle point.

"Rights". So the best thing we can do to stop gun violence is to mass murder niggers, drug dealers, low IQ, the emotionally challenged (retards), lonely high school young men, the snarky little bitches and Chads that make the young men feel isolated - might be a good idea to kill the shitty feminist mom and abusive father that also helped create the little mass murdering faggots as well.

Actual lives - billions of actual lives have ended and will end......

Then how do you explain Qui-gon "the worst Jedi ever" Jinn?

Wrong

Attached: 155-jar1.jpg (550x382, 33K)

Doesn't everyone and their mother have a laser shooter because the Empire made lightsabers illegal and only Jedi had them anyways. Also Starwars isn't reality.

Didn't stop the Sith from obtaining light sabers, did it?

Yeah but yet they made him a senator of Naboo.
Go figure

>Feelings have nothing to do with it, logically you make no sense either.

Bitch please. You are making a pitiful, nigger tier attempt at forming an argument based solely on emotion while denying that emotions play any part in it. Damn son. You little faggot. "Friends dying" is a direct appeal to emotion you manlet bitch. "Actual lives" are there any other kinds of lives than "actual lives"? If the victims of mass shootings had less than actual lives, would it be ok if they were killed by guns?

Your shit is weak user.

Owning a gun in order to defend one's life from the government, a nigger car jacker, a burglar, or a rapist is the most logical thing one can do. I own me. I own my life. I wasn't born with venomous fangs, badass saber like teeth, or a big muscular tail with a bunch of spikes at the end of it. I was born a relatively frail, week human. That said, I am in pretty good shape for a middle aged man, I have had actual firearms training and hand to hand combat training. NO matter how badass I am, if two or three other humans come at me with knives, or clubs, or even their fists, eventually they will get me - I will be their victim. I choose not to be a victim. A gun is the most logical way to lessen my chances of being a victim of niggers, the government, a snake, a puma, or any other large vicious, hungry, mammal or dangerous reptile.

So how about you take your sit tier "logic" and move someplace where your wish has come true and guns are "illegal". Plenty of places like that exist. I'll help you pack your shit.

Well regulated, means well armed.
Militia means any able bodied male.

>p.s. we have cookies
cringe

HAHAHAHAHHAHA OP BTFO IN THE FIRST FUCKING POST

Pol can never be as you say bent the fuck over.

Answer because

>/pol is always right.

only those who built their own saber or stole/found one had one.
there was no place with lightsaber control in whole galaxy, but people smart enough to make those were smart enough to not share those with faggots

yeah he was like the obama of the time

Children are crying
BAN ALL DEATH STARS

Attached: 26id29.jpg (500x936, 166K)