Feminist bridge collapses days after installation; police say multiple deaths, cars trapped

> Michelle said it was fascinating to see her mom’s work in action. “I’m interested in the architecture and the design of the bridge, and the math portion of it,” she said.

> female engineer/project executive, Leonor Flores: “It’s very important for me as a woman and an engineer to be able to promote that to my daughter, because I think women have a different perspective. We’re able to put in an artistic touch and we’re able to build, too.”

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x630, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
youtube.com/watch?v=xYLrBQv3t4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's high art meant to represent the coming fall of the patriarchy you shitlord.

Kek

> A now-deleted tweet posted by FIU on Tuesday displayed a photo of the bridge.

Attached: deleted-fiu-bridge-tweet_custom-1d815363.png (606x523, 298K)

It looks really badly designed to me.

Links?

No shit, there's no support in the middle, have they ever played with Lego?

The one in the wrong is the retard who decided to remove the temporary supporting struts to re-enable trafic when the central pillar and its cables werent there yet.
Whoever took that decision is the real responsible for those deaths.

I bet they made a cardboard model and thought it would be fine.

2 deeb

collapsed under its own weight guess men should have been holding it up on their backs after cutting off their dicks so they don't get in the way of flowing orders.

Attached: iuGGOH0QQ1.jpg (636x401, 68K)

Yeah I'm gonna let future bridges built by "female engineers/project executives" get tested out by feminists for a few years before I drive across them.

>rosenberg

every.
fucking.
time.

Google it, it's in Miami

Attached: 1521184610589.jpg (644x1425, 1.18M)

Attached: 1521184832760.jpg (768x1018, 193K)

>Artistic blood puddles

>BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS
Yeah about that...

remember, it's impossible that subpar work constructing it was used, it's obviously the womyn's fault since she was 100% responsible for it because it's not like dozens of people also actually built the thing

Attached: really.jpg (540x490, 32K)

>Flores
Fucking fuck a feminist spic, she probably cut costs on material to pocket some money, usual spic

When did the last male bridge fail in a day?

I find it ultimately hilarious that you are defending her horrible design. it lasted FOUR days.

this is something that would happen in the third world... import third worlders, get third world problems.
eagerly awaiting your defense of paki rape gangs in the UK. "it was just their culture"

this guy is right you know

Attached: 1474731993488.png (500x331, 76K)

True but the workers build it to spec, the engineer should be involved in making sure a project with their name is up to spec.
The engineer can walk onto a jobsite and see a project is not to their design amd fix it.

Im about to go take pix of the aftermath in a few mins when I finish my coffee and protein shake.

Wish me luck that any other infrastructure doesnt collapse on me and kill me on the way over...

Attached: 1490260622735.jpg (538x538, 83K)

Is this pol meme news? That bridge was designed by women? Im too lazy to search internets.
Post more pics of the bridge prior to collapse, let's see it.
You can build bridges using legos, it usually works out.

>waaah misogyny you cant criticize women

Attached: 1521018708722.jpg (717x880, 141K)

you'd expect this to happen in fucking Brazil or Bolivia or something.

Our bridges are built by niggers and they actually hold heavy traffic for decades. This womyn should fucking kill herself.

Please do.
And get shots of total and some pillar closeups.

Ultimately the engineers and architects are always responsible for bridges in the end. You can't really blame any individual worker as you are supposed to supervise them and accept the quality of their work. That's how it's done in every corporation running today.

Nah, she made sure it was flawless- oh wait

Attached: 1521177048354.jpg (1200x4694, 903K)

Shhh don't bring reason into this

Miami is 90% hispanic, its literally fucking disgracefully bad compared to the rest of the US and on the verge of a being 3rd world country at this point.

Attached: 180315-fiu-miami-bridge-collapse_394c43f98cfdefeb51fdb257b82b7354.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.png (1083x983, 2.7M)

news.fiu.edu/2018/03/community-gathers-to-watch-950-ton-bridge-move-across-southwest-8th-street/120395
youtube.com/watch?v=xYLrBQv3t4o

> Students in FIU’s engineering and architecture programs came out at 5 a.m. to watch the theory they learn in class take form in a real-world application.
> Civil engineering doctoral student Dewan Hossain said: “I would say this is magic. In five hours using that ABC technology and sensors, the bridge is already there. In the classroom, we learn about the design, the construction, the safety – that’s a big issue – and here we’re seeing it actually happening. Here we are establishing a real, practical application of what we learn in the classroom. I would encourage more students to come view these types of projects to enhance what they learn.”

Attached: FIU bridge.jpg (474x266, 25K)

A ok, so it collapsed midway during construction.
I thought design was way too retarded. Render makes sense, but why didnt they follow it lol?

Well you are a mutt country now so this is going to be a common occurrence

Oui
Design and proposal doesnt seem that bad desu
Just follow thru.

Who's in the wrong here? Clearly the west for giving women rights.

Holy shit, that quote
>...women have a different perspective. We're able to put in an artistic touch...
Because men only design ugly crap with no artistic value apparently.

Attached: 7542745.jpg (1920x1200, 584K)

I am a bridge engineer. By what I have seen so far the real mistake was removing the middle support (don't know the technical terms in English) without being accounted a fully ported bridge in the side ones. You also shouldn't make the bridge as wide as she made it, extending so far over the support range. That's too risky for a bridge. You need to take into account the weight as if there's a bunch of trucks over it, don't know how else to put it, you just make it last for trucks and it will take any amount of cars.
I don't want to be a dick and call her an incompetent spic too but that seems like badly curated concrete, it just powderfied. Could be my phone screen. Pretty shoddy workmanship, overall an architect trying to make an engineer's work.

Just a few more sacrifices in the name of woman liberation. They would be happy knowing they died for such a cause. Worth it.

>remember, immediately going 'woman did it therefore it's entirely their fault shit went wrong' is logical and fine, there's zero need to make sure people on the construction site themselves didn't fuck up because that never happens ever
>now let me tell you why this white male who did something i don't like is a false flag to make us look bad

Attached: 1514087334267.jpg (1890x1630, 144K)

Can you imagine the clean up? Bodies of mush. Gotta pull them out and put in buckets for the funerals.

>remember, it's impossible that subpar work constructing it was used,
That implies subpar supervision was also used.

it was a pedestrian foot bridge, not a traffic bridge

lol

Attached: nigger-shit.gif (360x292, 216K)

Oh ignore what I said then, I only saw the picture here. It looks sturdy for pedestrians, I am wrong then.

Attached: splat.jpg (800x530, 52K)

fpbp

You responded to none of the points those posts brought up

our bridges are doing just fine. they look like shit but do the job. there aren't many female civil engineers. at least in charge.

>Diversity project collapses
Sometimes stories are just too perfect.

Its not just women its low IQ jungle people pretending theyre civilized because they live in a 1st world country aka white.

Attached: 21.jpg (468x416, 47K)

GOD DAMNNIT

Attached: jews.png (800x800, 112K)

It probably "felt" right to them.

Pic related Jfc I was gonna post something else.

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 515K)

I have a serious question.

Would you, given the chance, EVER, hire someone who was responsible for this? No matter the profession. Would you even hire this staff for your pizza delivery business?

Attached: 1435775043507.jpg (694x530, 31K)

No, the problem was clearly that she used an untested form of concrete with added titanium and used a potato-tier cantilever using heavy metal and right angle acute angles in conjunction with a Side-spar cable-stayed bridge. The weight of the cantilever, which was not sufficiently tied through the experimental concrete, created such an obvious failure that I'm sure than any of the construction underlings laughed the entire time they were making it, knowing that if they said anything they would be fired for 'mansplaining' or insubordination.

Attached: IMG_1266.png (372x365, 138K)

Is this what they're pulling out?

Attached: image.gif (335x230, 2.81M)

>artisitic touch

typical cunt. aesthetics over function doesnt work out well when you apply it to a fucking bridge!

Tits or gtfo

the pizzas would explode probably

fpbp

Attached: 000.0% SURVIVORS.png (477x724, 310K)

Looks like her maths were wrong.

When was the last time you saw anyone in a position of leadership take responsibility for anything that went wrong? Modern institutions and corporations are designed to diffuse accountability until nobody is responsible.

Attached: url.jpg (2977x1942, 1.17M)

I women built the world buildings would be upside down.

I mean, it's tragic that people died, but I can't help but have this shit-eating grin on my face.

>women
>doing a good job
Pick one

Attached: 1505203070952.png (749x821, 888K)

>I would encourage more students to come view these types of projects to enhance what they learn
Dass rite

Attached: IMG_0122.jpg (485x442, 46K)

Can't wait for the furious finger pointing and blame game.

"It's not my fault because patriarchy and rape culture!"

fpbp

Attached: 032413_0729_TheHistoryO1.jpg (1000x665, 106K)

>feminist bridge collapses under it's own weight
Like pottery.

>women in architecture
You do NOT do that.

Looks like they were using post tensioning

>hides behind meme flag
>has an opinion
Pick one

That depends on who is responsible. Women and non-Whites get more chances in life.

BAN FEMINIST ASSAULT BRIDGES/CROSSINGS NOW!!!

La Goblina Americana

sorry if I insulted you, Boliviafriend.

I always put in a "do not recommend" when I sit in for interviews with female candidates.

Attached: images.jpg (439x335, 20K)

>only open for a few days
Embarrassing

My father always said the queen of spades digs her own grave. Skyscrapers are the result of small dicked men getting revenge, white man, so you better learn to appreciate the bridges women try to build and learn to ignore their epic failures. What would you prefer, a wall?

No shit
I'm. So. Fucking tired of these feminist fucks shitting on men
I got a daughter so I can understand the equality shit
But I also have 2 sons and I take it personally when they are purposely put behind girls because they are "dumb boys"
This picture should be displayed at all of those communist women's marches

Bad input; bad output.

I expect nothing less of women interjecting their politics and vanity designs into constructs, but the men who built that monstrosity should have known the thing would have fallen. Why didn’t the men protest?

This

went out of her way to be hipster with all that preloading.

Because men usually leave the office, go down to the job site, and make sure gay shit isn't going on in the field. It's called supervision. Women suck at management too. Who knew?

Wow, racist much?

where are the FEMALE firefighters?

Typical sexist shit. Construct a female bridge with a female collapse and have males "save the day"

Attached: 1425757324911.jpg (668x712, 116K)

>be a man in any workplace
>comment that a female coworker or higher-up's work / plan / whatever may have a flaw
>if not instantly written up / talked to by HR, you just painted a massive target on your back you fucking misogynist pig

Because american """men""" are fucking cucks. Who would even let a fucking feminist run a bridge project in the first place? The answer is the american cuck.

Day of the kitchen. It's the only way.

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_sexy-sluts-multiple-hangings_1290620621.315x0.jpg (315x384, 62K)

Every time a woman says "X", she actually means the opposite of "X".
It's not different than when a 9 year old boasts he can beat up an adult - he knows full fucking well it's impossible, but hopefully a few fools will actually believe him. And it'll make him feel better, and almost like an adult himself.
Women are no different.

there was no central supporting pillar planned.

Rape capital of Europe just fuck off.

>Why didn’t the men protest?
Because muh mansplaining, no man is allowed to tell a woman anything or offer any advice, didn't you get the memo sweetie?

It wasn't finished and definitely wasn't open