Dorohedoro

DOROHEDORO CHAPTER 156
It's here

THIS
THIS IS THE APEX OF WRITING

Now we have to wait until next chapter to find out what Kaiman's magic actually fucking DOES

PLEASE BE GYOZA MAGIC

Based En

END
Happy Halloween, everyone

Eh what can Shou do?

No clue, honestly.
He just turns people invisible, right?

Can't he also make people forget him or something? I think he once mentioned that and the other named En family members asked him if he had ever used it on them.

Ah, right. I don't know how either ability would be helpful in this situation though.
Unless they're planning on using his actual head in some way, I wouldn't put anything past Dorohedoro

Shou power is that he can literally erase one's existence from one's mind / make other people invisible. Like, that nigga is there but you wont be able to notice / remember him

I still don't see how that could save them unless they're hoping that the sludge digesting them isn't a passive process but rather an active one that stops when it no longer detects magic users.

Sweet.

We are finally up to date. This is the chapter from June. And the next one shall come soemtime in November.

HOW MANY CHAPTERS LEFT?

People who were born when this started can now post on Sup Forums

Considering that the sludge is supposed to be the collective consciousness of all the humans killed by magic users, I think that could theoretically work.

A year or two worth of monthly chapters at most.

Just end this thing already so I can binge read it.

People have been saying this since the dawn of time.

binge now and binge again

Hmm... this makes perfect sense.

nothing happened the chapter