How long will he last

Attached: Trumbo.jpg (1100x619, 46K)

420 days so far

Not re elected

No one is beating Trump in 2020. Reps have bent the knee and Dems are in shambles.

Literally the worst president we've ever had and has done nothing in the past year but harm race and gender relations, and is killing innocent Muslims in the middle east as we speak. Plus, he's turning down and now deporting dreamers with actual decent educations, yet panders to retarded white rednecks. He's also sexist as fuck and is a threat to women's rights. Fuck him. He's literally making our country turn into a complete laughing stock. All of my friends over in Europe (mainly Germany and Sweden) are literally repulsed by him and his anti progress policies. He's fucking disgusting, and they are literally laughing at us since they're actually in the 21st century. Trump does not represent the people of our country. We Americans are open thinkers and we're tolerant to other cultures and ethnicity, plus refugees. WE ARE a nation of immigrants and refugees who travelled across the Atlantic, don't you remember? Yet this horrible dumb orange man is making us look like stupid hillbillies. What the fuck were we thinking when we elected this literal retard? He's so fucking dumb and everything that spills out of his dribbling mouth is just racist, sexist, and meaningless garbage. Or war mongering. Fuck, even the Swedish (or it might have been Norway) government make a video mocking him. Trump is supposed to be the leader of the free world, yet he's making America turn into something that would have sided with Germany, Italy, and Japan during a war.

12 more years

Attached: 1498433668949.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

>KVETCHING INTENSIFIES

to at least 2024, his family will take over for a couple decades

here's the (You) you ordered

I'm over it
Also, the /ptg/ threads are embarrassing and mostly bots

Attached: IMG_-x1y6a2.jpg (640x626, 81K)

go back to the middle east Mohammad

Whew, nice wall of text. Why haven't we banned Israeli posters again? They never ever bring anything good to the conversation.

You mean 3

Forever in our hearts.

Attached: 1513074192339.jpg (328x489, 34K)

As long as it takes to properly MAGA

One term, no more. Talk is cheap, and even the trumpbots are starting to realize that Trump is all talk.

>Trump is not a neocon
[x] Supports Israel
>Trump fights for our rights as americans
[x] Is more anti-gun than Obama
>Trump will drain the swamp
[x] Fills the white house with said swamp
>Trump is a great businessman
[x] Wants to start a trade war with the rest of the world

as if going 100% against the jews would get you places, you still have to grease their noses to get anywhere

"More anti gun than Obama"

>cnn nigger found

>he's turning down and now deporting dreamers
I wish

>gender relations
This fucking timeline, I swear...

Attached: negro_hitler.jpg (736x588, 42K)

The left told.me he wouldn't even last 3 months
>mfw its been a year+

Attached: tumblr_nwee3loJhG1u258ivo2_500.gif (474x579, 378K)

I'll say he will finish his term, but I don't think he'll run again in 2020. He's up there in age and if he does another 4 years people will get tired of him blaming democrats for everything he'll have to contend with the fact that the responsibility lies on him. Not to mention he can play off not building the wall in his first term due to a lack of time, but if it's 8 then it'll be a blunder on his part for the history books.

It's almost unreal, isn't it?

Can anybody explain why his administration has a higher turnover than any other presidency in History?

I bet that old fuck can't even get hard

Ask Melania that

I feel like I owe (((them))) a slow clap though.
The way they manage to troll the plebs into a permanent blind rage with their newspeak...
>"gender relations"
>"pro-life"
>"anti-woman"
>the whole feminist movement
I often wonder "What if one day the world found out the feminist movement is actually a Sup Forums troll campaign?"

Attached: hitler-thinking.jpg (705x1000, 62K)

It is? Dafaq

This shill brings up a good point. Does anyone know what's going on in the Middle East at the moment?

The moment I first became politically aware was 9/11 and the ensuing Iraq War. It was then that I became aware of the fact that not a single day had gone by since the end of the previous Iraq War that the US hadn't bombed the Middle East. Not a single day.

It was then that I took the view that is common amongst leftists now - you can't expect to just bomb the hell out of somewhere for literal decades and not get some retaliation at some point. When Obama became President I was hopeful that this bombing campaign might end, but he went whole hog and started drone strikes too.

This one one of the chief reasons I supported Trump over Hilary. Hilary was the "doing the same thing and expecting different results" candidate, and her involvement in Libya - which directly caused the current European "refugee" crisis - made her unsupportable for me. Some of Trump's campaign rhetoric was along the lines of "why are we so involved in the Middle East all the time?" so he was the natural choice for anyone who has a solid set of principles.

But since his election I've not heard much about Middle Eastern bombing except with the MOAB. What's going on with that?

Attached: 2020.jpg (1825x736, 399K)

He either gets impeached within a year or he'll probably be president forever.

not long
natural death will take him before end of term

Well, think of how angry and bitter feminism and multiculturalism make you, for a moment.

Now imagine the entire ideology is a Sup Forums psy ops, whose sole purpose is to have people running around like idiots.

How would that make you feel?

Attached: consider-hitler.jpg (738x598, 130K)

Can i post this thread next week?

I like trump
he can deport me anytime!

Attached: 1519448851549.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Dude.

Don't fuckin blow my mind like that I

4-chan a bi-partisan think tank

Attached: 1519507869001.gif (250x251, 1002K)

Amazing post, still mind blown. X2 replies for you autist

Consider the following, Trump has had scandal after scandal the Russia thing looks worse and worse as the months go on, does any think he's gona win a second term?

I hope there's no president after him an the presidency is left empty, so people focus on the US senate and congress.

6 more years, mabye longer if everything goes to plan.

if the us president went 100% against the jew they would be finished
dont kid yourself

Kek

>Implying he will fall
HERESY

Attached: 06262055-GodEmperorCOVER.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 126K)

Allow me to blow it even harder:
I'm currently running a feminist advocacy group on Twitter.

Right now it is completely legitimate.
All my followers are actual feminists.
My agenda is absurd. But since we live in a post-modern society, no one notices.
The idea is to slowly make it more and more absurd, and see how long my followers stay on board.
Once I feel I've reached the pinnacle of absurdity, I'll expose "the group" for what it is.

Then I wish to study the following:
1) How my followers react when they see my intentions aren't sincere. Because right now I believe leftists care more about one's intentions than one's actions.
2) How effective an individual can masquerade as a group. Right now I believe feminists, ISIS, and other ideologies of that nature owe their success to the speed and possibilities of the information age, where any mentally retarded blogger can pose as an army of wildly popular philosophers.

I'd get you guys directly involved, but Sup Forums/pol has become a victim of its own success.

Attached: hitler-tea.gif (243x274, 635K)

20 more years, then Trump Jr, the dynasty has begun

Attached: 1519621343167.jpg (807x1024, 116K)

The pool was at one year, so a lot of people already lost some money.

I gave it three years.

>Dems are in shambles.

They need to stay in shambles if it keeps winning them elections.

Great image.

Oh believe me, you’ll lose everything come november. Then trump will order in the death squads to kill all that’s left of the progressive movement in America. You will all be killed.

medusa mag did it before

saved, thanks

The same as any president, the two terms, if Bush could...

Unless you break the bi party system of course.

Attached: bush_abdullah001.jpg (3369x2292, 1M)

Oh nice!
I realize only now that the entire feminist agenda is potential satire.
Someone should pour this format in 'feminists react' youtube videos.