MALAYSIA FLIGHT HAPPENING

Guy gets strange message says "S DANGER SOS IT IS DIRE FOR YOU TO EVACUATE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN"

twitter.com/strayedaway/status/973604056005570560?s=19

ayyy lmaos and CIA niggers are at it again

Attached: 1521148983348.jpg (1040x856, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bs-h-n8Tmcg
youtube.com/watch?v=R3ibJIcJT8A
youtu.be/9BT2cEORFsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fug

Wtf

he's fucked, isn't he Sup Forums

Attached: 24z7665836532.png (636x666, 83K)

Attached: internet lies.jpg (475x356, 61K)

Please be real.

explanations range between from jews to anything tbqh famalam. The message also could be from the Malaysian flights black box

shitty larp

And discovered because of the Solar flares or something idk , an astrophysics user can provide further information whether thats possible or not

What's is going on?

Attached: skykangz.jpg (300x237, 16K)

>because of the Solar flares or something idk
The absolute state of Sup Forums these days.

Attached: seriously cunt.gif (500x372, 112K)

Wat

IG report comes out tomorrow. Kikes are scared

its not. Even if they were in the same spectrum it would cause interference and not amplifaction. This shit is spooky tho. Good larp if it is one.

>And discovered because of the Solar flares or something idk

that literally makes 0 sense

IM COMFUSED

what does this have to do with Malaysia flight?

What could redirect a wave to literal nobodies cellphone? Can interference cause the waves to be redirected to some random location? Even if it is just a part of it?

I don't follow. Did some random guy get a voice mail from the missing Malaysia flight and it said that it was aliens?

afaik , the location or some coordinates given in the recording was close to the point of disappearence of the malaysian flight.

ALIENS/DEMONIC ENTITIES ARE LEAKING FROM CERN , FIND SHELTER NOW

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bs-h-n8Tmcg

Attached: file.png (596x372, 250K)

Normies are fucking brain dead

where does the coordinates lead to?

aaaand Sup Forums autists get sucked into another hoax

Attached: 775656745.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

No. Think about waves on a beach, interference is like your body. If the wave hits you it just stops in that one area, not redirected.

If it is real, some spook fat fingered their glow in the dark phone

better a hoax then all this other boring shit happens atm around

twitter has the most incompetent fucking media player in the world jesus christ does anyone have a way to link it in a media player that doesn't buffer every 2 seconds??? this is INTERESTING. REEEEEEEEEE

>it is dire to evacuate
>be cautious

Fucking retarded

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

I'm a math genius
X+B=pol

Attached: concern.png (716x716, 230K)

there is only one way to know

No way to know then, one of the most profound secrets in the world will not be ousted by just some guy watching ''some guy'' take photos of his house with flashes in 3am.

WHAT THE FUCK

The eternal shill

>getting baited by a twitter larp
the absolute state of Sup Forums

thats looks crazy real, fugg.

probably another retarded hoax but boy do I wish for some demon action in this dimension, about time.

lolwut? It's just some tribal cunt living in the jungle. How is that spoopy? Stop being retarded.

Kinda sick of this larping trend.
This isn’t /x/

The eternal kike
>happening
Just like vocalist (((the media))), enginering

what the actual fuck

absolute larp

The reply to him on the phone about him posting the recording is indonesian, if not malay.
indonesians don't even have an emergency service (911) etc.
You honestly think they have the capability to be glow in the dark enough to pull this off? Most glow in the dark thing they do nationwide is hunt spirits on camera and do voodoo (banned)

T. indonesian.

that is not a tribal guy, it has a fucking tail man.

AAAAAH EL POMBERITO

doomII reality mode
kill the hellspawn
accidentally every muslim as well
hue hue

No, it doesn't.

No it doesn't. Its some old nudist

IG?

>S DANGER SOS IT IS DIRE FOR YOU TO EVACUATE THEY ARE NOT HUMAN
How is this derived from the random ass military code in the voicemail? I'm missing something

MUH RUSSIA is about to turn into ISRAEL BTFO

it is a nudist kid at best , shit was like 1 meter tops

Shills pleace leave. Fake or not, that thing doesnt even closely resemble a human. look at the arched back, the way it runs.
YOu people are blind. Or shills.

Guys I already got banned from being part of a raid thread like a week ago but we should really fuck with this dude to see if he is genuine

spell out the beginning of each letter in every word in the voice mail idiot

ur making our country look bad fuck off

anyone else feel real sleepy all of a sudden?

No you just really want to believe because it's fun and exciting. The same reason people hang out on /x/. That video though is clearly a naked man running through the jungle carrying a stick. Show me where his tail is. Show me his arched back. Stop being this delusional.

Hes like 2 feet tall running faster than the motorcycles?

this is probably some government think tank doing a study on reactions to ET exposure to the general public, sending to random person's phone would be a good random statistical method.

Attached: 1515300358134.jpg (1104x632, 232K)

Attached: do it.jpg (480x270, 20K)

I wonder how many people just adapted this meme and where it came from.
I cant say im innocent from using it in threads like this just for fun but it had to come from somewhere.

Just saw this too, something's going down in Indonesia, this is the third or fourth weird alien story from there

The instagram player blasting at unadjustable 300% volume is just as bad

>but boy do I wish for some demon action in this dimension, about time.

you know if that ever happens... we are fugged balls deep right ?
how does one fight a demon that is not of flesh ?

Some naked guy is standing around in a third world country. Big news guys. wew

L A R P
A
R
P

>All the Related videos are "Look at these top 10 Spooky Unsolved Ghost/Demon Videos" all in Malayan/Indonesian
Good to see its still 2000 and fucking 8 somewhere

Attached: la2.jpg (229x221, 11K)

What do you mean? We are just sleepy right now and so should you be.

They're not going that fast and he/she isn't that short. Maybe 4'something. Check the height when he enters the grass. Could just be a short triber.

OKAY FAGGOTS, WHICH SCP DID YOU LOSE CONTAINMENT OF THIS TIME?

Attached: 1508631548879.jpg (650x720, 53K)

Dude aliums

one dude started saying it a while ago and it was funny and it kinda just snowballed

Its shorter than the bikes.

No actual fucking military anything sends codes or messages like that.

are there any truly convincing ayy videos? Call me a brainlet or whatever, but I /beliebe/.

The motorbikes put on their brakes and came to a stop when they saw him, as the guy kept running. As soon as the camera guy started his moto again he very quickly and easily caught up, before the guy turned off the trail and into the grass.

Nigga has a stick in his right hand.

desu I think it's fake, I watched that shit in 0.25 and before the dude falls it doesn't look like there's fuck all there in the road, the creature seems to "expand" when first visible. Also when it veers off into the bush the guy is like 1-2 seconds behind and the grass doesn't seem to be moving when he arrives, you'd think some blades of grass would still be in motion, or obviously look trampled. Idk.

It's just small. Why are you being a spazz?

could it be a homo floresiensis ?

Its head is about the same height as that one kid on the bike. It's probably just a kid.

it's just some jungle nip trying to spearchuck a rabbit or some shit, and got startled when the men on two legged horses arrived and spooked him

What the fuck?

Attached: 1475851031032.jpg (720x575, 26K)

I think it started in Seth Rich threads, there were lots of OCs back then, now it's all just "I'm slleepy xD"

A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y
L
M
A
O

>indonesians don't even have an emergency service (911

Wtf you talking about, yes they do,

Pic related

Attached: IndonesiaEmerg.png (475x376, 22K)

lmao my dude it is literally happening right now, read the bible, god bless your soul

They can only hurt you physically if they take up a physical form. Or manipulate you to do stuff to yourself via mental connection.

And who said I wanted to survive? In any kind of apocalypse scenario id be one of the first to go because im retarded and impulsive.
But no worries, the old testaments of doom foretold the arrival of one man to angry to die, hell save us.

(and btw, our true form is physical or flesh either, where just pilots of a meat suit, you have no idea how powerful our mind actually is. thanks to global cliques dumbing down our spirituality for hundreds or more years, they are scared shitless of humanities true potential)

man larping is FUN!! ( I wish i was)

Guy with stick?

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-071138.png (2220x1080, 1.03M)

actually hold on scratch my shit boys check out this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=R3ibJIcJT8A
People above are right, that REALLY looks like a dude holding a spear

I bet it was one of these cunts

Attached: 1520770975332.png (560x586, 537K)

>a different number for every emergency service
Christ, what a clusterfuck

Probably. A park ranger reported seeing a small group of them a few years ago.

Attached: tumblr_odbmsg0In51u3vseto1_540.jpg (540x720, 116K)

literally 2 feet tall

Ok fair enough, but why is he so fucking small. Pygmys only exist in papua neuginea and african countries.

anti-matter upon us in the hour

Make preparations

It's the same thing here in norway

110- fire
112 - police
113 - ambulance

another video posted by the same guy

youtu.be/9BT2cEORFsA

Delete this. All of it. Now.

>I showed you my penis please respond

Reminds me of this...

Attached: 20170409_231516.jpg (532x399, 104K)